Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTcontracts.org - Speculate to accumilate.  (Read 8557 times)
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 02:36:08 AM

There has been some deposits so it is looking better

We still need more advertising but it may come if players want to get ref revenues
I have a few refs already Smiley hopefully one of them will deposit soon Smiley

Maybe a few of them will deposit and change their signature for the xbt link then get a few refs...

Can't wait to finish contract 5 and see some deposits everyday

Some advertising on Bitvisitor would not be very pricey and would bring a few deposits, adds on bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526958.0 would bring tons of deposits
There are people signing up every day. I am advertising through all the main Bitcoin sites and advertising networks including a-ads coinurl adbitco bitvisitor btcclicks btcjam coinad visitbit and many many more. http://xbtcontracts.org
I see people are depositing everyday thanks for making the referral system i will share my reflink for sure

1.8BTC before the contract is finished and everyone gets a cool 33% that can be withdrawn; I think it can be done in a few days if we see big deposits

Someone buying in for 1BTC would make 0.33BTC right away, pretty good deal if it pays Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheAwer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:19:06 AM

Is the website down for anyone else?
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:44:12 AM

It was done for me as well but it is back online

1.8 before payment, can't wait to see if we get paid or if it is a ****

tryptsy

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:13:33 PM

its online for me and its at 1.5 now Smiley
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:45:51 PM

its online for me and its at 1.5 now Smiley

Next contract is soon! Can't wait to see if we get paid; are you withdrawing?

TheAwer

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:31:11 AM

I don't know if it'll be "soon", but I don't think I can withdraw.  What was the minimum investment to be able to withdraw again?
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:27:52 AM

I don't know if it'll be "soon", but I don't think I can withdraw.  What was the minimum investment to be able to withdraw again?

I dt know, maybe 0.01

It can accelerate as we get closer to the end of the contract

Buy bitvisitor ads for 1000satoshis/visit, it works pretty well : http://www.bitvisitor.com/getvisits.php

XBTcontracts

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:25:02 PM

a deposit of 0.03 on contract 5 will allow you to withdraw the minimum of 0.01 at the end of the contract.
teamfresh

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:56:28 PM

I don't know if it'll be "soon"...
Although I don't comment much in this forum I thought I would come in on this thread to say that I have deposited and withdrawn a profit from XBTcontracts already. Smiley
TheAwer

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:53:48 AM

Although I don't comment much in this forum I thought I would come in on this thread to say that I have deposited and withdrawn a profit from XBTcontracts already. Smiley

The thing is that nobody will believe a new user with just 10 posts.  Sorry! 
teamfresh

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:03:20 AM

The thing is that nobody will believe a new user with just 10 posts.  Sorry!  
No need to apologise, as I said I don't comment much on these forums but those who do know me know I am (shameless plug) a trusted admin and owner of https://easybitco.in where members can earn BTC from chatting in our chatroom, completing offers on our offerwall and also PTC - I have been involved with the bitcoin comunity for quite a few years now. I thought I would share my position here as I am one of the few who has withdrawn a profit -
50% of any profits that come from anyone who signs up under me I will give to charity
http://xbtcontracts.org/r/index.php?ref=mooncoin
pixelized

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:58:28 AM

I have a ref who has deposit! Smiley nice extra bonus at contracts end for me Smiley
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:39:09 PM

The thing is that nobody will believe a new user with just 10 posts.  Sorry! 

He registered in July 2013 but still

Still can't wait to see if we'll get paid when contract 5 ends

TheAwer

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:56:04 AM

Something is wrong:

-760,013.8606 BTC until Contract 0 Completes.

Did the contract complete?  My level was raised.
bitcoinman11

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:29:57 AM

There is something wrong with one deposit.
I dont have receive the withdraw and it apears like if I do.
I hope this mistake will be fix as soon as posible. It´s not good for new depositors to see the web like this.
TheAwer

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:31:50 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 08:07:36 PM by TheAwer

Okay, the counter is fixed, but now the going to the login page gives an error.

EDIT: it is working now.
XBTcontracts

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:13:58 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 01:26:38 AM by XBTcontracts

Sorry I had to disable log in for a few hours. http://xbtcontracts.org was attacked by a malicious user. The attacker affected his own row in the database to increase his balance to several thousand bitcoins in an effort to trigger payouts. I disabled log ins and new registrations until the flaw was found and fixed. Payouts are always performed manually for security.

Once the exploit was repaired I restored the website from backup. Log in and registration are now enabled.
Regular off site back ups of the website and all user data are made regularly so that in the event of an attack such as this one the website can be restored as it has.

Also I would like to announce that I have added a new feature. Now when you refer a new user, http://xbtcontracts.org will show you their http referrer on your referrals page. This will help you to see where your sign ups are coming from and in turn help you to build more successful referral campaigns.

EDIT : one more thing to fix - log in will be enabled once I have made the fix and i will remove this edit. FIXED.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:29:52 PM

Sorry I had to disable log in for a few hours. http://xbtcontracts.org was attacked by a malicious user. The attacker affected his own row in the database to increase his balance to several thousand bitcoins in an effort to trigger payouts. I disabled log ins and new registrations until the flaw was found and fixed. Payouts are always performed manually for security.

Once the exploit was repaired I restored the website from backup. Log in and registration are now enabled.
Regular off site back ups of the website and all user data are made regularly so that in the event of an attack such as this one the website can be restored as it has.

Also I would like to announce that I have added a new feature. Now when you refer a new user, http://xbtcontracts.org will show you their http referrer on your referrals page. This will help you to see where your sign ups are coming from and in turn help you to build more successful referral campaigns.

write xbt contracts in your sig
the ref system bring deposits but passing next contract and people seing the withdrawals will get more deposits, people are righfuly very careful atm, me included, this is the wild west

TheAwer

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:27:40 AM

EDIT : one more thing to fix - log in will be enabled once I have made the fix and i will remove this edit.
And you're still fixing this?
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 01:19:40 PM

EDIT : one more thing to fix - log in will be enabled once I have made the fix and i will remove this edit.
And you're still fixing this?

I have this message
"login is disabled whilst admin performs maintenance on the server - login will resume shortly"

I am not endorsing xbt at all bc we are yet to see if it pays or not

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: