Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? 14 days!  (Read 26258 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

This sounds interesting but I hope that this project will be good as it sounds. There are many ICOs that are coming out in the community what will be its uniqueness?

Thank you for your interest! Indeed, there are many ICO's coming out and most of them are rubbish. We are targeting a unique market, and we have a solution in form of a product which is ready for work. We have a unique marketing approach which I cannot reveal as it is a trade secret and we have incredible growth opportunities you will find out about later.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

+ We have a real implementation for blockchain use which does not make it entirely unique, but that is something we will go for.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

Better finish all unfinished business first before asking the people.
there are so many ICO around the world that offer an ICO which has the offered project done smooth.
Better fix what you need to do before engaging in the market.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

there are so many ICO around the world that offer an ICO which has the offered project done smooth.

Thank you for your insight. We are going public in around a month's time.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

And also build a community where in you'll be the head of communication. For use to see that the project is much accommodating. Anyways how will you help the entire economy using your real assets? Btw.. I will recommend you NEM as one of the best smart contract assets. Just take a look.

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

And also build a community where in you'll be the head of communication. For use to see that the project is much accommodating. Anyways how will you help the entire economy using your real assets? Btw.. I will recommend you NEM as one of the best smart contract assets. Just take a look.

Hi there! We are definitely going to have a head of communications.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:27:18 AM

Nice work you guys have done so far. Believe me if other ICO could go this extra length, maybe we would be having few headaches or exercising little or no doubt about an ICO being a scam or failure. Ensure you wrap things up as fast as you can, not that in the bid of trying to please people, you tend to forget your core principles. Cross your t's  and dot your i's according. Wishing you a massive success.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

Um ok.  I think I will wait until after the ICO and everyone dumps the price 90% off the ICO intro price.  Just kidding but not really.  LOL.  Your going to have to do more than that to get people fired up about your ICO.  Most are down 80% on ICO's and will simply wait until the sell off.  This pitch may have worked in 2016-2017.  Not so much in 2018.

LOL. "This pitch may have worked in 2016-2017.  Not so much in 2018." is quite true. The game has changed a lot. More people do not buy into hype or teasers now. I am noticing a new standard for new ICO's, and that is having a prototype.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

Um ok.  I think I will wait until after the ICO and everyone dumps the price 90% off the ICO intro price.  Just kidding but not really.  LOL.  Your going to have to do more than that to get people fired up about your ICO.  Most are down 80% on ICO's and will simply wait until the sell off.  This pitch may have worked in 2016-2017.  Not so much in 2018.

LOL. "This pitch may have worked in 2016-2017.  Not so much in 2018." is quite true. The game has changed a lot. More people do not buy into hype or teasers now. I am noticing a new standard for new ICO's, and that is having a prototype.

The prototype trend, in my opinion, has also faded away. We have a working Beta product we went through today and found some improvement to be made.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

We are doing very good so far ICO campaign progress wise.

The website is 90% done;
The product has been deep tested and is currently being updated and improved;
We are currently talking to potential advisers who are also interested in our project and who would like to team-up;
We are establishing contacts with multiple top exchanges to be prepared for listing;
The market strategy is becoming more effective and we are preparing to inform the entire crypto industry about our project;
We are consulting blockchain developer companies about our plans for developing our blockchain technology;

Stay tuned!

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

Hello!

A few progress updates on the ICO I have dedicated this post to for the interest generation purpose.

*We have improved the product through multiple potential user feedback;

*We have gathered an extensive list of potential product users and contributors;

*We have nearly perfected the ICO landing page;

*We are developing the most effective market strategy based on our budget;

*Our project has been joined by skilful people who are well experienced in our subject;

*We have continued to run in-depth analysis on how to successfully launch an ICO based on recently successful ICO's;

*The need for our solution keeps growing;

*The improvement of the business model for our project has taken place;

*Our team is becoming stronger by day!

StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

NBo. I think that at this point, I'm a little bit fed up with all the creation of new ICOs that we have flying all around. I think that we need to take a break on this thing. It has become so difficult to differentiate which project is scam, and which is not. Let's just go easy with all of these please. No more creation of new ICOs, at least for now.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

NBo. I think that at this point, I'm a little bit fed up with all the creation of new ICOs that we have flying all around. I think that we need to take a break on this thing. It has become so difficult to differentiate which project is scam, and which is not. Let's just go easy with all of these please. No more creation of new ICOs, at least for now.

Our ICO is coming out nevertheless. What does a ''scam ICO'' mean to you?
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Greetings!

The project release is just around the corner.

We have perfected the product to near perfection. We have tested it with various users and all feedback has been appreciated. What we saw fit, we implemented, even the smallest, personalized experiences for every user.

The team is extremely dedicated. Not a single day has gone by without a progress. Personally, my favorite part of the team is that we regularly discuss the project throughout to make it fit our long-term vision more effectively.

It is going to be one of the best business models in the cryptocurrency market and blockchain technology industry. Lots of opportunities are going to open up.

The market strategy is outstanding. We have got many aces up in our sleeves, I would say a full deck of them. We are going global.

The demand for our project is ever growing and we are sure we will come into the market at the right time.

It is only a couple weeks away from official launch.

As I originally intended - this thread will let you first know about its launch. 
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

HI there!

The white-paper is coming together profesinally.

We had a private conversation with a potential partner for your project who has shown interest.

The marketing strategy has been improved following the latest, most effective methods.

See you soon!

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

It seems to me that today the soul will be calm in the market of ico companies. Thus, fraudsters will become less active and this will benefit more promising projects that attract the attention of investors.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

It seems to me that today the soul will be calm in the market of ico companies. Thus, fraudsters will become less active and this will benefit more promising projects that attract the attention of investors.

What a great perspective you have got there. You are going to love what we have got!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Hello! We are currently polishing the project from every aspect and are nearly ready to completely launch it! 
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

We are already receiving interest from people who we have not contacted yet for the development of our project yet. Things are heating up before we have officially started! We are completely ready in around 3-4 weeks. Stay tuned.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:17:30 PM

At this stage of the market conditions, for your ICO to get a shot at gaining any attention, the idea must be genius and with real use case.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: