Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? 14 days!  (Read 26259 times)
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

It would be interesting to know in which direction the project works. When do you plan to announce the details?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:36:05 PM

It would be interesting to know in which direction the project works. When do you plan to announce the details?

Hi there, Thank You for patience! We are currently finalizing information on website and doing testing. Also based on initial review from our advisors, we are implementing better UX.

We will open project for public as soon as we can!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Hi there, Thank You for patience! We are currently finalizing information on website and doing testing. Also based on initial review from our advisors, we are implementing better UX.

Right now the market is down and coming with ICO will not e good as the investors will be very less as everyone is busy with Top coin market Crash.

blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

Right now the market is down and coming with ICO will not e good as the investors will be very less as everyone is busy with Top coin market Crash.

Hi hubballi! The project will be open for public soon so that everyone can have their time to learn about it in depth, and the option to contribute to it will only be open at the beginning of next year. 
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

Please keep me updated via PM on my linkedin. Cheers

-Jean-
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

It depends on your view on general. Yeah, most of the people are in despair at this point but " most" means that there also are others who are looking for good opportunities to get in good projects. I doubt that bad projects will see any value of trying to go for ICO in these times , therefore i am waiting for information on any project which is brave enough to invest in product and go for ICO in these times.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

Please keep me updated via PM on my linkedin. Cheers

-Jean-

Hello Jean! I will do my best to send you a notification on LinkedIn. Cheers!
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

"*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution "
This is very funny part of your post. I do not see any problem and I also do not see your solution for it  Grin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

"*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution "
This is very funny part of your post. I do not see any problem and I also do not see your solution for it  Grin.

Hello ATS growth. We are about to launch the preview of the Pre-ICO! I will let you know about it Smiley
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Hi all! The project is coming out very, very soon. We are currently sharpening the corners of our project. I hope you are going to be online when I notify you about the project. Stay tuned everyone!

Smiley
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:37:15 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

This year is going to be the year of our ICO. For the past month, we have been working to perfect every single aspect while giving ourselves plenty of rest during the holiday times. We will put a heavy emphasis on the white paper that we have prepared for you all. The marketplace beta testing is going to take place very soon, and everyone who has applied for it is going to receive a notification message with further instructions. Additionally, we have been conversing with the people in our networks to propel the success of our project further. The feedback we are receiving is extremely positive! We are also happy to see that the cryptocurrency market is becoming more and more stables by day, meaning that we are at the near bottom, which in return means that it is going to be an excellent time to contribute in new great projects like the one we will publish. There is much work ahead for us. First, we need to launch the ICO together with the marketplace successfully. We are very confident in this matter. Secondly, the most significant work we are going to put ourselves through will be to accomplish the road-map goals. The road-map was just updated again before the launch. The goals are realistic with reasonable time-frames. It is going to be outstanding, and I will let you know about it very soon. Have a great start in 2019! We are bound to accomplish the intended.

Blockchain2k 
creegz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:42:17 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

This year is going to be the year of our ICO. For the past month, we have been working to perfect every single aspect while giving ourselves plenty of rest during the holiday times. We will put a heavy emphasis on the white paper that we have prepared for you all. The marketplace beta testing is going to take place very soon, and everyone who has applied for it is going to receive a notification message with further instructions. Additionally, we have been conversing with the people in our networks to propel the success of our project further. The feedback we are receiving is extremely positive! We are also happy to see that the cryptocurrency market is becoming more and more stables by day, meaning that we are at the near bottom, which in return means that it is going to be an excellent time to contribute in new great projects like the one we will publish. There is much work ahead for us. First, we need to launch the ICO together with the marketplace successfully. We are very confident in this matter. Secondly, the most significant work we are going to put ourselves through will be to accomplish the road-map goals. The road-map was just updated again before the launch. The goals are realistic with reasonable time-frames. It is going to be outstanding, and I will let you know about it very soon. Have a great start in 2019! We are bound to accomplish the intended.

Blockchain2k 

Hello team,

I see that you guys have been promoting your project and working on it for a while already and it gives me a great feeling that you are serious about it.

I was just thinking that I and my team from Fintelum.com could help you concentrate on your own product/service and the other hand you could utilize our expertise and our platform to carry out your ICO.

Fintelum is not powered by any token, so no need to buy into something unnecessary prior using our services.

Fintelum provides a full package of compliance tools for a crypto fundraiser while tokenizing your business with an Ethereum based token.

Fintelum can also help with post fundraiser services, such as payment providers, listing and liquidity.

You can set up a Skype call with me and my team on our website to learn more https://Fintelum.com

Best regards,
Janis
@JanisDambis - Telegram
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:49:34 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Blockchain2k 

Hello team,

I see that you guys have been promoting your project and working on it for a while already and it gives me a great feeling that you are serious about it.

I was just thinking that I and my team from Fintelum.com could help you concentrate on your own product/service and the other hand you could utilize our expertise and our platform to carry out your ICO.

Fintelum is not powered by any token, so no need to buy into something unnecessary prior using our services.

Fintelum provides a full package of compliance tools for a crypto fundraiser while tokenizing your business with an Ethereum based token.

Fintelum can also help with post fundraiser services, such as payment providers, listing and liquidity.

You can set up a Skype call with me and my team on our website to learn more https://Fintelum.com

Best regards,
Janis
@JanisDambis - Telegram

Hello! Thank you for your offer. I have forwarded this matter to the chief executive.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:53:53 PM

WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE MARKETPLACE BETA TESTERS. YOU WILL GET A REWARD FOR TESTING AND AN ADDITIONAL REWARD FOR PLACING YOUR BITCOINTALK SIGNATURE ON OUR MARKETPLACE. To apply, simply reply in this thread.

All those people who have applied already, I will send you a notification soon.
Fiery_Mouwnies

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:12:11 PM

What is your project?
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:54:03 PM

What is your project?

Hello Fiery! Soon all the information will be published. The bounty signatures have just arrived and the only thing left is testing the marketplace before the full launch.
cartiocrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:58:37 PM

Sure. I'll try 2 give it a go !! How about VCs. Non of those around?? Thanks
Chibic1893

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:42:04 PM

count me in, could be interesting
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:59:28 PM

Sure. I'll try 2 give it a go !! How about VCs. Non of those around?? Thanks

Hi cartiocrypto! Awesome. You are officially on our Beta testing list. We certainly have a talk with all our available VCs. Take care until the test day!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:38:42 AM

count me in, could be interesting

Thank you for your interest Chibic. You are on the list!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: