Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto gives you a lot of headache or stress reliever ?  (Read 922 times)
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:45:41 AM

The crypto market is always at risk. Your success depends on knowledge and luck. It is a bad decision to use a loan from a bank to invest in a crypto. You should not just invest in a coin. Make your money split.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

Though the present condition and prices of coin in crypto is a bit frustrating especially as it now looks like it will not recover but with my experience on crypto market, I am really not disturbing myself because I know the market will recover though it might take time but it will and when this happens, the price of coin especially the potential ones will rise very high and I will be able to make profit that is why I decide to hold patiently until the bull run starts.
gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

As for me, Crypto is a good news for all person that want to gain money without investing your real cash from it. But for some reasons, I invested some of my money from bank to bitcoin last January and boom. My money value drop down because bitcoin was downed too. It was a pain in my head. How about you guys?
Crypto currencies are really good news for everyone, including me who came to the crypto world too late. I did not take the same steps as you, because at first I was only looking for profits from the bounty program. Investing must be done with careful calculations so that what you experience right now is not repeated in the future.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

As for me, Crypto is a good news for all person that want to gain money without investing your real cash from it. But for some reasons, I invested some of my money from bank to bitcoin last January and boom. My money value drop down because bitcoin was downed too. It was a pain in my head. How about you guys?

Yes, I can easily say that I am experiencing intense stress, especially during periods of decline, and that these stresses negatively affect me. This stress sometimes causes severe headaches for me, but it also causes me to feel uneasiness and unhappiness in the worst cases. Of course, these negative situations are not constantly in my life and in general do not happen as heavy conditions, but it is inevitable that I sometimes feel bad. Whatever happens in these situations, I usually care to manage the stress properly and stay away from panic sales. It is important to remember that every sale made as a result of such negative effects will have worse consequences. For that reason, it would be much better for us to avoid creating panic air in such situations and to take care to destroy the existing negative environment.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

I do it to pass time and to make a few extra bucks.  I don't get stressed out about it as I'm not expecting much out of it.  I think some of the stress people show stems from them trying to squeeze to much out of it.  The best way to move forward is to stay within yourself and don't press to much. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:16:56 AM

It''s both. For me, the earnings from bounty campaigns take away a lot of stress from me. But at the same time, some of the bounties don't pay on time and we have to write a lot of mails in order to get our deserved reward. That can be quite stressful.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

It is not so often event but of course it takes place. Changing of the cryptomarket is very difficult and stress is so usual to be there. But I am happy that I have joined to the crypto.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

If you can to manage your time and resources it is not so difficult to work here. I can do it so I don't have  a stress and headache. I prefer cal work only.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

No wonder they say that you need to invest only something that will not be a pity to lose. I think now many have such a mood like you. It does not depend on us. It is necessary to withstand this time
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

It''s both. For me, the earnings from bounty campaigns take away a lot of stress from me. But at the same time, some of the bounties don't pay on time and we have to write a lot of mails in order to get our deserved reward. That can be quite stressful.
You are talking about on earnings that doesnt really need any money came from your pocket which i do feel the same way that it doesnt really worry you too much since you do know that you havent invested anything but on general you are investing your hard work and time which if you havent being paid out its normal for you to be stressed or frustrated.

If you can to manage your time and resources it is not so difficult to work here. I can do it so I don't have  a stress and headache. I prefer cal work only.
Easy to say but would really be hard to do even if you do have that resources and time since we know engaging to crypto investments wont really be that simple.

Windmoney@1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

When ever the price is down  it gives headache and when ever the bull run start it gives relieve....the two are interesting because price down gives opportunity  to buy more to sell at target price
olenka.1988

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

I understand that this is a new market and what was in 2017 and what will be koga will be legalization, this is heaven and earth, there will be an even stronger boom!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

For me as a holder it´s not so bad.Sure .you lose some value but you don´t lose anything before you sell.And as a believer in this technology and with good strategy i can only lose my faith
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

The falling in price should be a great concern to we the investors of the great industry.  Many of us could not really believe what we have lost and what we are losing uphill today if we are still holding.  Cryptocurrencies market will grow however a lot of risk has to be taking before we can actually make money from the market.
klarkCent

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

at me a situation I took money in a duty as it was possible to increase dep, and as a result from my purse have taken away all money. but now with such a market perspective is not very. but I still believe in the crypto currency and got a good life lesson

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
loonb

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

easy. when i saw the market with lot's of greens i relief, but when i saw discusting reds i had a headache really much.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

For me crypto currency is an excellent investment. I keep patience for a long time and then get a big profit from my investments.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

Since January, I've been working with bounty companies.I worked for a lot of companies.I thought I'd make good money.But with the fall of the cryptocurrency-many companies for 4-5 months do not pay anything.So think about what a headache it is for me.There is no stability in cryptocurrency.Therefore, with weak nerves - there is nothing to do.
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

Well, for me its a both experience and feelings i have done in my being crypto hunters. This experience commonly shown during the trading which a lot of time to wait until it you gain or loss, some feelings which your are when your money investment has finally increasing whivh can make you feel happy all the time.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

Obviously it hurts because you are investing at the wrong time, before you make an investment you are required to conduct market analysis research. if you analyze the market, then you will know when the time is right for investment. sometimes crypto makes us dizzy, but if you have already benefited, you are more happy than the headache.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: