Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto gives you a lot of headache or stress reliever ?  (Read 922 times)
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:45:58 AM

actually, before joining in the cryptocurrency world, we must be prepared to accept the risks, like unstable market prices. we know that the market prices sometimes rise and fall suddenly and it makes many people panic. if it continues, then people will receive a huge loss. all we have to do is manage our crypto assets well and don't rush into making decisions.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

its actually both. headache because bitcoin is mentally exhausting or draining but it is also a stress reliever because the amount or salary we get from it is very rewarding and worth it and the work we do is much easier than what we do for other companies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
astrologer123

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

crypto brings headache only if you worrying about it too much. I know we talking about money but you know you dont lose anything until you sell it.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

its actually both. headache because bitcoin is mentally exhausting or draining but it is also a stress reliever because the amount or salary we get from it is very rewarding and worth it and the work we do is much easier than what we do for other companies.
That is something that you naturally experience in crypto investment because the market conditions that occur are not in accordance with your expectations and what you want. especially in the trade, it gets worse after you buy it of course it will make your head get dizzy lol. be patient so that your condition improves
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

All.i know crypto.is the future and its giving me profit.
I dont have stress even the long bear market.
I just leave my coins and tokens on my wallet and wait till the bull.season recover.
If you will.sell your tokens now. That is a sure headache.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

Why are you crying and complaining that you have a headache? Let me buy coins from you and stay at home, go to work, work 8 hours a day and sniff into your pillow every day. 290 days a year. Why you write this. Cryptocurrency is a risk. the risk of becoming very rich or losing. Used to it.
Dylanbee

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

It actually depends on the current market situation. When the market is bullish it feels so good that you check your portfolio almost every second but when the opposite is the case i.e a bearish market, it can be so depressing.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

In my case, venturing into the field of cryptocurrencies has helped me significantly to improve my personal finances, especially at the end of last year when the enormous pump observed in December led me to earn a significant amount of money.

However, throughout this year I must admit that the price of bitcoin has caused constant headaches and stress, so I have even thought that if things do not improve soon, I might think about dedicating myself to another business, but I still keep great hopes that this market has a lot of potential but we need to be very patient to wait for a gradual recovery in the medium term.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

In my case, venturing into the field of cryptocurrencies has helped me significantly to improve my personal finances, especially at the end of last year when the enormous pump observed in December led me to earn a significant amount of money.

However, throughout this year I must admit that the price of bitcoin has caused constant headaches and stress, so I have even thought that if things do not improve soon, I might think about dedicating myself to another business, but I still keep great hopes that this market has a lot of potential but we need to be very patient to wait for a gradual recovery in the medium term.

In that scenario we will be able to be free from stress and headache mate, and certainly it relieved us from the stress. Crypto remains to this state of unpredictable marketplace and since we're facing great challenges which hinders our growth of our holdings. Right now the recovery still aims higher for better situations to happen so there's no need for us to feel the headaches, instead stay calm and ready for the profitable future.
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

As for me, Crypto is a good news for all person that want to gain money without investing your real cash from it. But for some reasons, I invested some of my money from bank to bitcoin last January and boom. My money value drop down because bitcoin was downed too. It was a pain in my head. How about you guys?

I can imagine if your just coming in over the last 8 months this has probably been nothing but a headache.   If you keep dollar cost averaging down right now in quality projects you will reap the rewards if this think rockets again.  No easier way to become a millionaire.  You know the big boys are getting in.  Just wait for the next pop and make sure your ready to sell once we get to the trillion market cap area again. I made my million on Dentacoin of all projects.  I was very fortunate as it's a shit coin.  Didn't know enough back then and got lucky I sold out when I did.    It was kind of hard to screw up back then.  Hopefully we get one more big run. 
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

It sounds funny but the truth is like that. Encryption makes me very first and does not need to buy weight loss pills. The bitcoin price is really worrying because of how much money I put into it. I lost my sleep because of money.
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

Investing is not to get money without straining and do not think, and indeed not for gambling people. Because there is no balance in the actions. That's why it gets so you buy an asset on a high position

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

I use to place alot of emotions on it, I got drained.Treat crypto-currency as both education and investment. Education because it is amazing, offers you better ways of solving problems. As an investment, you always remember that there is a chance you could lose therefore you limit your risk or exposure within reasonable limits
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

As for me, Crypto is a good news for all person that want to gain money without investing your real cash from it. But for some reasons, I invested some of my money from bank to bitcoin last January and boom. My money value drop down because bitcoin was downed too. It was a pain in my head. How about you guys?
Since the market this year is on downfall, it surely gives headache to the Investors because they are currently losing profit as the market value of cryptos are falling. That's also why some investors are panic selling and pulling out the money they've ]nvested in cryptos despite of the loss. They should have further wait given that such scenario is in nature of cryptos and recovery will always have a chance to happen.
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

is causes a lot of pain when it crashes. in general, however, it is a source for inspiration and new information, you know - projects, coins, team members, new features. fascinating.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

is causes a lot of pain when it crashes. in general, however, it is a source for inspiration and new information, you know - projects, coins, team members, new features. fascinating.
crypto gives a lot of pain because that's the risk when we jump in the crypto world. we should keep calm and relaxed when the risk comes because it has become commonplace. not too many thoughts and eventually will lead to panic that makes us suffer losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: