Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4543 times)
adnandanish102

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

The crypto market is making a great impact on south-east asia' society, the cause of this is the extreme use of mobile phone in common tasks like online payment and banking.e.g, a most popular payment platform here in south-asia named Linepay and Wepay, but still this is not enough, the people always look for a most reliable and fast payment platform and hence it is possible that bitcoin will be regulated as payment platform and be legalized.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

southeast Asia country Thailand has shown that governments can provide clear regulation on cryptocurrencies. it enacted a regulatory framework for ‘digital assets and digital tokens.’ The bill sets out requirements for ICOs to register with the Thailand SEC to make sure that they comply with current laws. Although the taxes are currently quite high, it proves that governments can successfully regulate the industry.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?

In South East Asia county growing people who involve and invest in cryptocurrency very fast. Beside that, many new project come from south east asia that need attention from government. I am believe in near future, government in south east asia will regulate bitcoin because they must want to collect taxes from bitcoin transaction

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
hotrong

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

I was redundant that the Japanese government is preparing to license the cryptographic market. I take it off legally in the countries it is currently in
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

Southeast Asia is the biggest user of bitcoin after japan, and this certainly has a big impact on transactions there, I'm sure with the increasing number of users in southeast asia it will make legal bitcoin someday.

I think other countries in South Asia will receive bitcoin within three years. This is only my prediction about this problem.
because bitcoin day after day will be accepted in every country, this is my dream. India is a country in South Asia, if I'm not mistaken, they ban bitcoin, and once again they open the door to bitcoin. At the moment, India is trying to pull bitcoin under regulation.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

Of course there are great positive impact to Bitcoin once it is legalized in south east Asian countries. The more people will be interested on it, it will give people more confidence in using Bitcoin at the same time they will feel more secure in using it since it is already legalized. Their country and people will be able to maximize the great things that Bitcoin can bring to their lives.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:17:09 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
In the future bitcoin can be legalized in Southeast Asia, I'm sure of that. If it cannot be applied in all regions of the country, it can be applied in special zones such as tourist areas or special autonomy. Because refusing bitcoin means avoiding future money, in digital times all conventional things will be left behind. Likewise with financial transactions.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:29:59 AM

Some of the Southeast Asian nations, such as Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia have taken a very hostile approach towards Bitcoin. But at the same time, Singapore has tried to legalize and regulate the crypto market with a lot of success.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:48:17 AM

In my opinion and base in my research doing some of Asian countries has already making process or steps on things how bitcoin will completely be legalized in their countries but at the same time those countries already done some good things like legalizing bitcoin exchanges into their own countries currencies and we know in the future a lot of governments around the world will also taking the same steps how they will get into the world of crypto currency.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

Yes of course ! But still it depends to the government running that particular country , and based on my some research ,some countries are trying to making of starting some steps for bitcoun to become legalize.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

I am believe cryptocurrency will be legal in south east asia. Not only in south easth asia, i am believe many county in the world will regulate it because cryptocurrency is advantages of technology and its more safe than paper money
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

In Southeast Asia many countries have banned Bitcoin and Crypto, in my country, this also happens. But I realize that there is a big country in Thailand that accepts it as a form of payment and has a large list of stores accepting Bitcoin.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

Bitcoin is already legal payment in Japan. I believe other neighbor countries will follow the footsteps of Japanese government. In many Asian countries it is not illegal although there are still no clear regulation regarding cryptocurrency. They are still in the process of getting research and how will they regulate cryptocurrency.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

Bitcoin seems to be much more popular in Asia than in the United States.  Asia has to make it legal everywhere or there will be mass riots by the citizens. 
MirzaofDaska

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

Data released by GSMA Intelligence demonstrates that Southeast Asian mobile phone penetration contributes over 5.2% to the collective GDP of the Asia-Pacific region, which is anticipated to account for almost two-thirds of new subscribers globally by 2020.Cryptocurrency adoption may be progressing slowly internationally, but the Southeast Asian economy is already pushing toward a decentralized world in which payments, loans, and international transfers via cryptocurrency are an everyday occurrence
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Currently Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are not yet fully legal in Southeast Asia, but I am sure that in the next 5 years more countries will legalize Bitcoin, such as Indonesia and Singapore.
samuelmanta

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Negative and positive impacts I think there will always be, especially bitcoin, blockchain is a new technology that not everyone can accept. For the Southeast Asia region, Thailand has already regulated bitcoin to be used in the tourism sector, and I also read the news of Bangladesh countries banning bitcoin.
It's only a matter of time for bitcoin to be accepted in Southeast Asia, with more and more countries legalizing bitcoin and feeling the benefits are greater for life.
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

You know, bitcoin is very legal in Southeast Asian countries. The only thing is that, if the government tries to hold on bitcoin. Or ban it. That's the only case it is not available in ones country.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

I think that will happen, for now only a few Southeast Asian countries have received bitcoin or legal bitcoin in the Southeast Asian country. Maybe in the future all countries in Southeast Asia will be accepted.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

We all know that there will always be a positive and negative impact but yes there is a chance that bitcoin can be legal in Southeast asia in fact a country like Philippines which is belongs im southeast asia countries, already know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Some filipinos choose to invest in bitcoin. And it also depends on the government if they are going to ban bitcoin in their country but lets just hope.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: