Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [INSTOCK in California] Selling Gridseed Asics. Ship from California. [$235]  (Read 48993 times)
MicroCC

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:21:20 AM

I ordered the 6mh/s + accessories package it arrived yesterday with out any accessories. I'm very disappointed that im probably going to have to wait almost 1 more week for the accessories if zoomhash decides to send out the rest of my stuff. I was really looking forward to getting these up and running this weekend while I had time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zoomhash (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:01:26 AM

I ordered the 6mh/s + accessories package it arrived yesterday with out any accessories. I'm very disappointed that im probably going to have to wait almost 1 more week for the accessories if zoomhash decides to send out the rest of my stuff. I was really looking forward to getting these up and running this weekend while I had time

Pm me what you are missing and we will overnight it. Thanks.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:34:54 PM

Pm me what you are missing and we will overnight it. Thanks.

Ok, getting ready to order a gridseed to try out. What accessories will come with the unit? at 235.00 or what will I need to get to power this up?
THX!

PS: I may have missed this info in this thread lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:39:30 PM

My unit that arrived today runs well but seems to be getting about 23hw per 14hr. The other unit works fine. Any suggestions? I run them both on cgmine with 850mhz.

Hey what accessories did you receive with your gridseed?
THX

IchibahnSLC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

My unit that arrived today runs well but seems to be getting about 23hw per 14hr. The other unit works fine. Any suggestions? I run them both on cgmine with 850mhz.

THX

Just the gridseed and a USB cable.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:15:29 PM

THX

ok, Thx, I saw the 360w hobby psu on amazon. But, can I use a molex from a standard PSU, and tie it into a 2.1 5.5mm male plug adapter? just trying to figure out how to power up. Like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0058RLD9C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1THAZDOWP300U

IchibahnSLC

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:25:40 PM

THX

ok, Thx, I saw the 360w hobby psu on amazon. But, can I use a molex from a standard PSU, and tie it into a 2.1 5.5mm male plug adapter? just trying to figure out how to power up. Like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0058RLD9C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1THAZDOWP300U

As long as you use the 12v rails a computer PSU will work.
mybogusname

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:59:44 PM

Just to chime in...

March 3rd, 2014 at 10pm ordered 4 of the risers
March 4th 2:55pm got a message that the items had shipped with a tracking number (priority mail 2-3 days) from one state away from California
So i waited a couple days.. still nothing.
Logged in to the tracking number...

it showed that it was processed on march 4th....
then processed thru the USPS ten minutes from my house on March 5th
then shipped to another post office on March 6th at 4:18am (almost 3 hours from where I live)
then it was out for delivery at 9:44am (in the city 3 hours away)....
then at 10:36pm it was processed again at their sort facility.

March 8th departed that sort facility
March 8th 8:05pm processed thru the same sort facility that it was processed on March 5 (ten minutes from my house)

Still don't have my order! and my 2-3 priority mail shipping is going on 4 days... Not saying it is zoomhashs fault... but really disappointed as I was getting ready to order some gridseeds from him.

gamefixer

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:01:11 PM

I went and picked up my second order of grids from Zoomhash yesterday. This group came with a controller (not in a case) with a little sd card in it. I managed to get into the controller to change pool settings but none of the miners are mining.

Anyone have any pointers? The controller GUI is in Chinese so I really have no clue as to what its saying.

FWIW, I'm trying them in dual mode.
massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:03:00 PM

just ordered 2 of these from batch 5 as a test...  will report back when i have them in hand and hashing away. if all works out well i will definitely be buying more!
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:10:33 PM

just ordered 2 of these from batch 5 as a test...  will report back when i have them in hand and hashing away. if all works out well i will definitely be buying more!
Hey massnerder, I remember you from the old terrahash days! lol  Yes I am ordering 1 today, just trying to be clear on what I will need. what are you using to power yours?

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:11:58 PM

Just to chime in...

March 3rd, 2014 at 10pm ordered 4 of the risers
March 4th 2:55pm got a message that the items had shipped with a tracking number (priority mail 2-3 days) from one state away from California
So i waited a couple days.. still nothing.
Logged in to the tracking number...

it showed that it was processed on march 4th....
then processed thru the USPS ten minutes from my house on March 5th
then shipped to another post office on March 6th at 4:18am (almost 3 hours from where I live)
then it was out for delivery at 9:44am (in the city 3 hours away)....
then at 10:36pm it was processed again at their sort facility.

March 8th departed that sort facility
March 8th 8:05pm processed thru the same sort facility that it was processed on March 5 (ten minutes from my house)

Still don't have my order! and my 2-3 priority mail shipping is going on 4 days... Not saying it is zoomhashs fault... but really disappointed as I was getting ready to order some gridseeds from him.

Sounds like our wonderful postal system is doing what it does best,,, wasting time and money! lol, I'm sure it will come tomorrow  Smiley

massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:39:59 PM

Hey massnerder, I remember you from the old terrahash days! lol  Yes I am ordering 1 today, just trying to be clear on what I will need. what are you using to power yours?

Hey MMNC!  ahhh yes the old days of several months ago  Wink  lol

That whole debacle is why I only ordered 2, I figured I could compare them with one of my 7950s, and as long as I actually get the hardware this time (and it looks like I will, quite quickly, looking at other comments in this thread), getting more of these should end up being a no brainer. Hoping it works out better here than that one did for us both!

For now I just got the cheap power supply units suggested on the zoomhash page via ebay. If I get more of these I will probably go with the pci-e to 3 male plug adapters. I don't have the link offhand but they are available through someone here on bitcointalk. A quick google for gridseed configuration should bring you right to it.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:52:23 PM

Hey MMNC!  ahhh yes the old days of several months ago  Wink  lol

That whole debacle is why I only ordered 2, I figured I could compare them with one of my 7950s, and as long as I actually get the hardware this time (and it looks like I will, quite quickly, looking at other comments in this thread), getting more of these should end up being a no brainer. Hoping it works out better here than that one did for us both!

For now I just got the cheap power supply units suggested on the zoomhash page via ebay. If I get more of these I will probably go with the pci-e to 3 male plug adapters. I don't have the link offhand but they are available through someone here on bitcointalk. A quick google for gridseed configuration should bring you right to it.
Hey link me to the cheap power supply they refer to, as I don't see it lol,,,, maybe just getting old and blind Smiley I have plenty of atx PSU's and will do what you are saying with the pci e later on. Ok, link me to the power supply if ya don't mind Smiley

PS: and yes I'm going to start slow and order 1 first this time  Wink learned the hard way didn't we

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:05:57 PM

Hey massnerder, I remember you from the old terrahash days! lol  Yes I am ordering 1 today, just trying to be clear on what I will need. what are you using to power yours?

Hey MMNC!  ahhh yes the old days of several months ago  Wink  lol

Hey link me to the cheap power supply they refer to, as I don't see it lol,,,, maybe just getting old and blind Smiley I have plenty of atx PSU's and will do what you are saying with the pci e later on. Ok, link me to the power supply if ya don't mind Smiley

PS: and yes I'm going to start slow and order 1 first this time  Wink learned the hard way didn't we

Zoomhash provides the usb cord and gridseed the only thing you will need is a 12v 5a( I had mine running with 12v 3.75a for only scrypt) power supply either 2.1x  5.5 or a 2.5mm x 5.5mm jack on the end center power.More Information is available at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494625.msg5539196

I purchased one from him and have an order for another 2 you can get them at 361 KHS a piece by setting them to 850 in the settings. Every thing I hear about zoomhash is nothing but positive and my experience with him has been nothing but positive. Thanks

His motto should be save the video cards. because with a few of these you wont need them.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
gamefixer

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:14:23 PM

I went and picked up my second order of grids from Zoomhash yesterday. This group came with a controller (not in a case) with a little sd card in it. I managed to get into the controller to change pool settings but none of the miners are mining.

Anyone have any pointers? The controller GUI is in Chinese so I really have no clue as to what its saying.

The miners seem to be mining LTC but not BTC. Need help.... Anyone have any ideas?
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:18:55 PM

THX I will keep those ideas in mind, I just found out today that these gridseeds even existed lol,,,, been so wrapped up in GPU scrypt mining I just haven't been looking for asics yet for this. Lets hope they are good. Cant wait!!

OK, I pulled the trigger! just ordered one Smiley and if all good many more, and I will have a bunch gaming rigs for sale aka gpu mining rigs lol.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:19:57 PM

The miners seem to be mining LTC but not BTC. Need help.... Anyone have any ideas?

Not sure.... but we can mine for other scrypt alt coins besides LTC right?

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:27:40 PM

Any coin that uses scrypt. Someone asked about Bit try this. I don't do bit. Thanks

http://cryptomining-blog.com/1245-download-cgminer-3-8-5-for-windows-btc-mining-on-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asics/

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
gamefixer

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:28:04 PM

I belive they will mine any scrypt coin but I have not tried anything other than LTC.

Zoom, the interface on the controller you guy sell is garbage. The lease you could have done was to have these things flashed to english so we can better understand what were looking at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: