Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [INSTOCK in California] Selling Gridseed Asics. Ship from California. [$235]  (Read 48993 times)
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:09:00 PM

PM your order number and phone number. We will take care of you. Sorry about that

Michael,

Thank you for your call, and more importantly thank you for putting my mind at ease. These cables made me very paranoid with running these. I am very excited to get the new cables and will let everyone know how they are working asap.

As always, I appreciate the customer service and you taking care of me. In light of all of the problems I had, I hope this is the last time we speak regarding tech stuff! Lol!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IchibahnSLC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:18:01 PM

I wanted to take a moment to share my feedback about Zoomhash. To give everyone background, I bought (3) 20 packs of Gridseeds from them when they first set them up.

I have had a number of issues with my purchase and I will outline those below:

• They shipped my accessories in 2 separate orders and used 2 duplicate labels for them. I had to goto USPS and pay the shipping cost for the 2nd label to pick my order up
  • They shipped me accessories to only power 20 of my 60 gridseeds. They sent me more when I told them about this, but had to wait an additional 2 days.
  • They shipped my 20 packs with 12v power supplies that branch off into 8 gridseed cables. Every single one of these power bricks that had the 8 way splitters has died in less than a month.
  • The power bricks that have 4 way splitters are fine, but I fear that they will also die.
  • They told me they were sending me PCI-E replacement cables for my gridseeds (60 of them) and only send me cables to power 36 gridseeds in total, clearly not enough for my 60.
  • Of those 12 power cables, 6 of them were FEMALE MOLEX, they cannot at all plug into a PSU molex connector as those are also Female. I looked everywhere and I cannot find any Male to male molex cables to allow me to use them with my PSU. Even then, I shouldnt have to buy additional accessories when these were sold as plug and play.

On the customer service side of things, Michael has been helpful and very customer focus driven. While he was very helpful in resolving some errors, the amount of issues I have had with my $12,000+ purchase is ridiculous.

24 of my gridseeds are now down completely. I have a total of 60, 24 are out of commission due to blown 12v power bricks with less than a month on the clock. I can only hope these weak power bricks did not do any permanent lasting damage to the gridseeds by under powering them.

The 12v Power bricks that they shipped me get dangerously hot, to the point of burning my hand (I cannot keep my hand on them for more than 10 seconds). I do not think these cheap bricks are meant to run an 8 way splitter to power these.

If I have one positive comment about Zoomhash, it would be that both Richard and Michael have been very helpful, and have corrected every issue I have brought to their attention in a timely manner. They have demonstrated great customer service in regards to my situation.

I think what I am getting sick of is the sheer amount of problems I have had in general. I think that all of these problems could have been avoided by being upfront with customers ordering the 20 packs and telling them that they were splitting off of these bricks. When I ordered it was not mentioned how the devices were powered and when I asked the sales rep he didnt know. If I had known they were being powered this way I would not have ordered them. I would have ordered the 340watt PSUs that everyone else is using with open ended terminals.

Here are some pics of the cables I can't really use...

PM your order number and phone number. We will take care of you. Sorry about that

My RMA is starting to be a nightmare. I sent 2 GS units in and was only sent 1 back. Its was well over a week before I received the replacement and only 1 was sent. So now here I am, I've been out 2 GS units for a while and now I have to wait longer because Richard says I only sent you guys 1 unit even though they were in the same box.  So far i've had 2 problems with ZoomHash:
1. This RMA issue.
2. Michael said he'd throw a bit of btc my way because, at the time, he couldn't go any lower on our order of 30 on the price than our order of 10. So he said he'd send some btc over ( we paid with PayPal) to make up for that.

I don't mean to be a troublemaker but I need issue 1 resolved asap and issue 2 is just in the back of my mind if I order more. Other then those 2 things transactions have been smooth.
Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:41:08 PM

I wanted to take a moment to share my feedback about Zoomhash. To give everyone background, I bought (3) 20 packs of Gridseeds from them when they first set them up.

• They shipped my accessories in 2 separate orders and used 2 duplicate labels for them. I had to goto USPS and pay the shipping cost for the 2nd label to pick my order up
  • They shipped me accessories to only power 20 of my 60 gridseeds. They sent me more when I told them about this, but had to wait an additional 2 days.
  • They shipped my 20 packs with 12v power supplies that branch off into 8 gridseed cables. Every single one of these power bricks that had the 8 way splitters has died in less than a month.
  • The power bricks that have 4 way splitters are fine, but I fear that they will also die.
  • They told me they were sending me PCI-E replacement cables for my gridseeds (60 of them) and only send me cables to power 36 gridseeds in total, clearly not enough for my 60.
  • Of those 12 power cables, 6 of them were FEMALE MOLEX, they cannot at all plug into a PSU molex connector as those are also Female. I looked everywhere and I cannot find any Male to male molex cables to allow me to use them with my PSU. Even then, I shouldnt have to buy additional accessories when these were sold as plug and play.

On the customer service side of things, Michael has been helpful and very customer focus driven. While he was very helpful in resolving some errors, the amount of issues I have had with my $12,000+ purchase is ridiculous.

24 of my gridseeds are now down completely. I have a total of 60, 24 are out of commission due to blown 12v power bricks with less than a month on the clock. I can only hope these weak power bricks did not do any permanent lasting damage to the gridseeds by under powering them.

The 12v Power bricks that they shipped me get dangerously hot, to the point of burning my hand (I cannot keep my hand on them for more than 10 seconds). I do not think these cheap bricks are meant to run an 8 way splitter to power these.

If I have one positive comment about Zoomhash, it would be that both Richard and Michael have been very helpful, and have corrected every issue I have brought to their attention in a timely manner. They have demonstrated great customer service in regards to my situation.

I think what I am getting sick of is the sheer amount of problems I have had in general. I think that all of these problems could have been avoided by being upfront with customers ordering the 20 packs and telling them that they were splitting off of these bricks. When I ordered it was not mentioned how the devices were powered and when I asked the sales rep he didnt know. If I had known they were being powered this way I would not have ordered them. I would have ordered the 340watt PSUs that everyone else is using with open ended terminals.

My RMA is starting to be a nightmare. I sent 2 GS units in and was only sent 1 back. Its was well over a week before I received the replacement and only 1 was sent. So now here I am, I've been out 2 GS units for a while and now I have to wait longer because Richard says I only sent you guys 1 unit even though they were in the same box.  So far i've had 2 problems with ZoomHash:
1. This RMA issue.
2. Michael said he'd throw a bit of btc my way because, at the time, he couldn't go any lower on our order of 30 on the price than our order of 10. So he said he'd send some btc over ( we paid with PayPal) to make up for that.

I don't mean to be a troublemaker but I need issue 1 resolved asap and issue 2 is just in the back of my mind if I order more. Other then those 2 things transactions have been smooth.

Hi IchibahnSLC.

I think I know your order number but just to confirm, can you PM your name and order number?

We will send some funds back for the lost mining days and also fix the RMA issue. Thanks. Smiley

IchibahnSLC

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:22:14 AM

Hi IchibahnSLC.

I think I know your order number but just to confirm, can you PM your name and order number?

We will send some funds back for the lost mining days and also fix the RMA issue. Thanks. Smiley

I will PM you all the info. I don't have order numbers for most of it because we dealt through PMs at the time. I paid in BTC and my buddy paypal'd you the money.
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:46:05 PM

I had an RMA for a single unit with zoomhash and it was the quickest RMA i've ever dealt with!

super fast turnaround time and great customer service, I'm impressed.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:01:50 PM

If you have a nice gridseed setup, you can post it here and win some coins Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=561449.msg6159228#msg6159228

workshop35

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:50:55 AM

I've seen the blade gridseeds popping up. Are you going to be offering these as well? I thought I saw them on your website but can't find them now.
AgentZero

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:44:55 PM

I've seen the blade gridseeds popping up. Are you going to be offering these as well? I thought I saw them on your website but can't find them now.

You mean this one?   http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/gridseed-80-chip-blade-miner-5200khs

2,989.99 USD for 5200 kh/s is much higher than a competitor and buying 20 x Gridseed minis (5 chip 320 ~ 420 KH/S) seems like a better deal.  Zoomhash, how about cutting the price on the Blades?
dugdig

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:32:03 PM

http://www.ultimatepreppersguide.com/pics/molex1.jpg
http://www.ultimatepreppersguide.com/pics/molex2.jpg

1. This RMA issue.

Hi IchibahnSLC.

Hi

Even I, from 15 days I still GS 4 out of 10, because of a faulty psu that broke them.
I opened an RMA # 0025, I was told that they would be shipped on 04/08, then I have not heard anything more.

it is a compensation to me for the lost days of mining?
At the moment I'm losing 40% of my ROI, that even at 100%, is already long.
I hope so.
Thank you.
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:13:24 PM

1. This RMA issue.

Hi IchibahnSLC.

Hi

Even I, from 15 days I still GS 4 out of 10, because of a faulty psu that broke them.
I opened an RMA # 0025, I was told that they would be shipped on 04/08, then I have not heard anything more.

it is a compensation to me for the lost days of mining?
At the moment I'm losing 40% of my ROI, that even at 100%, is already long.
I hope so.
Thank you.

Send an email to mcao@zoomhash.com we will take care of you. Thanks.
pandaisftw

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:12:44 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if two of these: http://zoomhash.com/products/12v-7amp-power-adapter-for-1-gridseed-asic

Can power the new blade miner? Theoretically, they should (two of them provide 168W), but I know that someone here complained about the power supply getting to hot just running gridseeds.

Have you tested this in-house?

Thanks,
Pandaisftw

NXT: 13095091276527367030
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:43:06 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if two of these: http://zoomhash.com/products/12v-7amp-power-adapter-for-1-gridseed-asic

Can power the new blade miner? Theoretically, they should (two of them provide 168W), but I know that someone here complained about the power supply getting to hot just running gridseeds.

Thanks,
Pandaisftw

It worked for us. We also have 12v 10a as well. Give us 24 hours.
pandaisftw

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:46:03 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
Pandaisftw

Cool. Was that running at 850MHz? And 10a sounds good, more room to play with.

Pandaisftw

NXT: 13095091276527367030
happydaze

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:27:27 AM

Zoomhash please help!

I sent the Gridseed back as you requested.  You got it last Monday.
No response to email sent end of last week, phoned Monday guy named Bob promised someone would call last Tuesday but no one called.  I sent you a PM last night or night before.
I started a Paypal claim but I just want a working Gridseed from you.  If it is easier give me my money back. 
I don’t understand why no response at all – all I did was buy a Gridseed that didn’t work – why no response?
Why won't you send me a Gridseed back?  Or give me a refund in Paypal if you don't have any Gridseeds left.

Help !

I just sent an email to mcao@zoomhash.com is that the right one?  It has Order # and RMA # and Tracking #.
IchibahnSLC

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:52:44 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
Pandaisftw

I have PM'd you info. Can you please get back to me asap? Thank you!
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:46:20 AM

Zoomhash please help!

I sent the Gridseed back as you requested.  You got it last Monday.
No response to email sent end of last week, phoned Monday guy named Bob promised someone would call last Tuesday but no one called.  I sent you a PM last night or night before.
I started a Paypal claim but I just want a working Gridseed from you.  If it is easier give me my money back. 
I don’t understand why no response at all – all I did was buy a Gridseed that didn’t work – why no response?
Why won't you send me a Gridseed back?  Or give me a refund in Paypal if you don't have any Gridseeds left.

Help !

I just sent an email to mcao@zoomhash.com is that the right one?  It has Order # and RMA # and Tracking #.

Dont worry we will take care of you. Will be in the office in 8 hours. Thanks and sorry.
happydaze

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:54:48 PM

Got the emails.  Thanks for taking care of everything.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:32:27 AM

So far I have nothing but excellent things to say about zoomhash ships really fast and I love my gridseeds!
IchibahnSLC

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:14:25 PM

I still have not received any more communication beyond ZoomHash Michael saying that he sent another unit out. No unit at my house yet and no form of repayment for time lost, or any of the BTC promised for the pricing difference. Forum posts are not the way to reach these guys. I will be trying e-mail later today.
massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:15:26 PM

My last order arrived without any power adapters.

Sent an email to mcao@zoomhash on Monday and haven't heard anything back yet.

Hey Zoomhash, was I supposed to get power adapters? Would be nice to at least know if I am supposed to order my own or not while I am sitting here not hashing with my grids that were delivered promptly  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: