Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [INSTOCK in California] Selling Gridseed Asics. Ship from California. [$235]  (Read 48993 times)
Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:28:45 PM

I still have not received any more communication beyond ZoomHash Michael saying that he sent another unit out. No unit at my house yet and no form of repayment for time lost, or any of the BTC promised for the pricing difference. Forum posts are not the way to reach these guys. I will be trying e-mail later today.

Hi ,

We just responded to your ticket. Please reply, I think everything should be ok after that. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:34:50 PM

My last order arrived without any power adapters.

Sent an email to mcao@zoomhash on Monday and haven't heard anything back yet.

Hey Zoomhash, was I supposed to get power adapters? Would be nice to at least know if I am supposed to order my own or not while I am sitting here not hashing with my grids that were delivered promptly  Roll Eyes

Hi,

Are you talking about the DC connector heads or power adapters?

We used to send the DC connector heads free but some people did not wire those correctly so we stopped sending those.

We can't find any orders where you ordered power adapters. Please let me know . thanks.
massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:23:41 AM

My last order arrived without any power adapters.

Sent an email to mcao@zoomhash on Monday and haven't heard anything back yet.

Hey Zoomhash, was I supposed to get power adapters? Would be nice to at least know if I am supposed to order my own or not while I am sitting here not hashing with my grids that were delivered promptly  Roll Eyes

Hi,

Are you talking about the DC connector heads or power adapters?

We used to send the DC connector heads free but some people did not wire those correctly so we stopped sending those.

We can't find any orders where you ordered power adapters. Please let me know . thanks.

Taken care of, thanks for the email / explanation  Grin
IchibahnSLC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:15:50 PM

I still have not received any more communication beyond ZoomHash Michael saying that he sent another unit out. No unit at my house yet and no form of repayment for time lost, or any of the BTC promised for the pricing difference. Forum posts are not the way to reach these guys. I will be trying e-mail later today.

Hi ,

We just responded to your ticket. Please reply, I think everything should be ok after that. Thanks!

I have sent an email back that included a copy of a PM from you.  Please get back to me asap. Thank you.
alucard20724

Activity: 703
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:14:02 AM

my mind is not blown... i had ordered monday, when i asked about my order yesterday (thursday), i was told it would be here either thursday or friday (today).. it's now the end of the day and it's not here.. -_-

order #3429
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:31:47 AM

my mind is not blown... i had ordered monday, when i asked about my order yesterday (thursday), i was told it would be here either thursday or friday (today).. it's now the end of the day and it's not here.. -_-

order #3429

Our mistake,

There was a public holiday in Hong Kong that delayed shipments. Your order was Monday night at 9pm PST and we will take care of you send me an email at mcao@zoomhash.com
alucard20724

Activity: 703
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:56:01 PM

order #3429

Our mistake,

There was a public holiday in Hong Kong that delayed shipments. Your order was Monday night at 9pm PST and we will take care of you send me an email at mcao@zoomhash.com

Which public holiday would that be?
http://www.gov.hk/en/about/abouthk/holiday/
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:06:43 PM

order #3429

Our mistake,

The ones on the website that displays April 18-21st Smiley.
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:41:30 PM

order #3429

Our mistake,

The ones on the website that displays April 18-21st Smiley.

We got the order at Monday night at 9PM.

We process the order next day on Tuesday since no one works after 8PM here.

We send the request to fulfill the order Tuesday , which is Wednesday in the HK timezone.

So they run into the Easter holidays unfortunately. Which we will compensate for. Thanks again.

danny757

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:34:44 AM

Best Place on the Web to get your greedseeds fast shipping and great service I will be buying more

Thanks Bob

Danny
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:23:21 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 01:48:35 AM by Zoomhash_michael

@Zoomhash

I'm a little fucking pissed at you guys. Can you explain exactly how IN STOCK, IN HAND turns into a back order three days after you updated my ordered as fulfilled? I expect an answer.

~BCX~

You need to pull this page down promising same day shipping and edit your bullshit ebay listing promising same day shipping.
http://zoomhash.com/products/batch-8-gridseed-300-400-kh-s-asic-scrypt-sha-miner-ships-from-los-angeles-ships-next-monday

The page says sold out since Monday.We forgot about our ebay listing and we havent sold any on ebay for weeks and the description has been adjusted since. Also what is your order number?

Btw we sent two emails right when we were out of stock this weekend. Here was the latest email sent to everyone that ordered from:

First email sent when DHL missed the shipment last Monday:

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately your gridseed 5 chip miner will encounter a shipping delay. This was due to 3 consecutive public holidays in Hong Kong:

We anticipate shipping the items tomorrow or at the latest Wednesday from Los Angeles.

Please reply to this email if you want to cancel your order.

We apologize for the delay. Thanks.

Second email sent:

Subject: Further Shipment Delays Regarding your 5 Chip Gridseed Purchase from Zoomhash

Body:

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that there will be further delays in shipping your 5 chip Gridseed miners.

The delay in HK was much worse than expected but with working with DHL we can guarantee shipment by next week Monday.

We would like to provide you two options for this unfortunate event:

1. Do nothing and receive further 10% on your total order for the delay. (Which is much more than one would profit from mining throughout the delay).

or

2. Cancel the order by replying this email with your order # and cancellation request

Once again, we are terribly sorry this happened. We would like to make this right for you and hope you accept our deepest apologies.

Thanks

Zoomhash

Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 05:49:49 AM

@Zoomhash

I'm a little fucking pissed at you guys. Can you explain exactly how IN STOCK, IN HAND turns into a back order three days after you updated my ordered as fulfilled? I expect an answer.

~BCX~

You need to pull this page down promising same day shipping and edit your bullshit ebay listing promising same day shipping.
http://zoomhash.com/products/batch-8-gridseed-300-400-kh-s-asic-scrypt-sha-miner-ships-from-los-angeles-ships-next-monday

Rage baby.

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:56:22 AM

@Zoomhash

~BCX~

Rage baby.

Stock levels are normal now and we are shipping same day. The 3 consecutive easter holidays in HK really messed up our supply chain.

Our fault and we take responsibility for it.

Thanks!
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:14:48 PM

whats the new price?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
nrcds

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:48:45 PM

>>>ALERT!!<<<

Don't believe in this kind people, stay away from them, I feel luck after this happened to me because saved my $6000 in my bank.
Beware of this people,
They will try to ripoff you, spent almost a week to decide and buy from this guys(about $6000), so when I decide to buy the surprise start to come, like that phrase all we know "To good to be true" they will show up wherever you need to complete the purchase, they will offer a great coupon discounts, until here was so great, but when was ready to complete the purchase there was a catch, if I get 6 units I would pay $749.99, but if I order 5 the ship is $999.99, I've never saw thing like this, so cause of this over price I asked them to work out the payment form, to use 2 sources for payment, then they said yes fine, Bob sent me the invoice but regular invoice, that way we have to go in our paypal and type the email and send  the money to the recipient(bob) and then I did ask, please I want you send me the invoice thru paypal and Bob just said, like this believe or not, "have a great day and good luck" Now I ask you a question before I buy this he did that to me, think about after I got the product if I have any problem, as you can see they ebay feedback, for sure they will never answer you anymore, look I'm not lying look this http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=zoomhash&myworld=true&items=25&iid=-1&de=off&which=negative&interval=365

So here is my alert, now is in your hand and good luck to all.
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:53:50 PM

>>>ALERT!!<<<

Don't believe in this kind people, stay away from them, I feel luck after this happened to me because saved my $6000 in my bank.
Beware of this people,
They will try to ripoff you, spent almost a week to decide and buy from this guys(about $6000), so when I decide to buy the surprise start to come, like that phrase all we know "To good to be true" they will show up wherever you need to complete the purchase, they will offer a great coupon discounts, until here was so great, but when was ready to complete the purchase there was a catch, if I get 6 units I would pay $749.99, but if I order 5 the ship is $999.99, I've never saw thing like this, so cause of this over price I asked them to work out the payment form, to use 2 sources for payment, then they said yes fine, Bob sent me the invoice but regular invoice, that way we have to go in our paypal and type the email and send  the money to the recipient(bob) and then I did ask, please I want you send me the invoice thru paypal and Bob just said, like this believe or not, "have a great day and good luck" Now I ask you a question before I buy this he did that to me, think about after I got the product if I have any problem, as you can see they ebay feedback, for sure they will never answer you anymore, look I'm not lying look this http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=zoomhash&myworld=true&items=25&iid=-1&de=off&which=negative&interval=365

So here is my alert, now is in your hand and good luck to all.

? Feel free to PM us if you have any concerns. We usually do not send paypal invoices to new customers because it bypasses our fraud insurance.

And yes please read our negative feedbacks carefully.  Roll Eyes
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:38:09 PM

Why is shipping $200 from China on a Zeus Thunder X6 on your site when here it says you ship from California?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:19:07 AM

Why is shipping $200 from China on a Zeus Thunder X6 on your site when here it says you ship from California?

+1...Your shipping charges are killing all the "deals" that you are trying to push... Wink

Be more realistic...charges are different...make them work for you and me(us)... Grin

ZiG

Edit ...:

GAWminers got FREE shipping over $300...
Zoomhash_michael

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:16:02 AM

We installed a new shipping calculator and should make the shipping charges more reasonable but they are still high.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:50:26 PM

+1...Your shipping charges are killing all the "deals" that you are trying to push... Wink

Be more realistic...charges are different...make them work for you and me(us)... Grin

ZiG

Edit ...:

GAWminers got FREE shipping over $300...

I was looking into this too.........but $200 for shipping Huh  Kills it for me  Cry   Maybe $75 or so is more in line,I do ALOT of Ebay & know shipping is up there but.... Roll Eyes

BTW,thanks for taking Paypal,NO ONE else will,too bad for them!!!!!!!!!  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: