Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:36:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin?  (Read 15831 times)
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

If bitcoin price soars that's okay, I would not sell it to buy fiat or alts because having btc is better than having fiat, maybe for some altcoins I can sell it.

cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Time to load your BTC, you will still can accumulate altcoins after BTC gone few notches up . The altcoin season will come. Just hope the momentum will be stronger than the previous one. We can expect a better second half for crypto. However, the general prediction is somewhere 'outrageous' but the BTC always has the tendency to blown away analysts price prediction for the past three years.

Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

This for me isn't the best time to sell BTC for alts as BTC is enjoying a slight bull run.  I would rather you split some BTC for alts if you so wish invest in any
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

I personally think you better play all of them, with the sense that when the price of bitcoin goes down you can exchange it for usd or altcoin and when bitcoin goes up you can change it to bitcoin again.

Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

Don't sell bitcoin at this moment because all of altcoin only bitcoin go grow up than others cryptoccurency

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
I chose the option to survive and see the situation, but if there were no changes in a long time I would prefer to sell the Bitcoin I have to buy Fiat. I have several businesses in the real world so I can grow my business much better, on the contrary that when the price of Bitcoin is re-energized then I will use the Fiat I have to buy Bitcoin.

This is a strategy that I think is quite safe, even in my opinion when someone is a beginner, this will be much safer than when we buy Altcoin. Altcoin is indeed very interesting, but when we don't have good experience and knowledge it will be quite risky.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
i think most of people will follow the market price, and they usually choose to trade their BTC into Fiat for more advantages, Fiat like USDT or TUSD to keep their money safe from the fluctuation of the market that can bring Altcoins drop too, however, there are cases that investors will hold Altcoins when BTC is dumped but Altcoins keep rising, usually top 50 altcoins.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

So many good altcoins that you can ride on with there good product and team support. You just need to research them if your interested to invest. With the current market situation the bitcoin is starting to climb I will just stay with bitcoin to ride with the bull run if this will happen and later sell it to buy altcoin.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

If bitcoin price soars that's okay, I would not sell it to buy fiat or alts because having btc is better than having fiat, maybe for some altcoins I can sell it.
Alright the bullish trend of bitcoin will try to give you the more advantage because the majority of altcoins will be loosing a lot of value in the bitcoin terms and we can try to take an opportunity to buy more altcoin soon, when bitcoin bullish trend and bitcoin will always become the best choice rather than converting them all into any other coin or even fiat money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

The market is too unpredictable so i'm diversifying, as soon as you dump alts for btc the alts will rise. Once out of alts it's hard to get back in again, so stay in!

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

maybe it could be an option by selling bitcoin and buying altcoin, if I had to do that I would choose altcoin to buy ethereum and neo to serve as the next giver of profit.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

IMHO I would buy EOS, ETH, NEO and maybe ZRX if it would be a good price for it to come in. Old, long time existing coins can still show their strength.

Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

try to look for a good alt fiat is the last thing you can think about in my opinion after bull market in bitcoin good alt will follow good luck with your investment

We are so many thinking that after the bitcoin bull will come the altseason that only for that reason it may very possibly happen  Cheesy

Good luck with your investment to you too  Kiss glad to see that so many people share my opinion on the topic.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

It really depends, if you are a day trader the tendecy is to buy cheaper and sell it again when the up trends hits your goal price. You can also to do try to be a swing trader for to be able achieve a bigger profit but will take long compare to a day trader.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

choosing altcoins? I will always choose ethereum to buy during this market crisis. Also I consider some of altcoins like ripple, litecoin, neo, waves, dash, omesigo, and bitcoincash.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

The market is too unpredictable so i'm diversifying, as soon as you dump alts for btc the alts will rise. Once out of alts it's hard to get back in again, so stay in!
Indeed market is hard to speculate prices so I had rather save and hold btc than to buy fiat. If btc price dump some alts also dump. So do not sell btc when in lose wait for the rise of btc.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

Indeed market is hard to speculate prices so I had rather save and hold btc than to buy fiat. If btc price dump some alts also dump. So do not sell btc when in lose wait for the rise of btc.

Bitcoin is one of the top crypto that good for long term investment and it had a great potential possible to reach the expensive price.
I think selling bitcoin is bad idea and this kind of situation the best thing to do for now is buy more altcoins with a promising features in that way you may gain profits when the price is rise.
PoseidonF
Copper Member

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

i would buy OCEAN, Poseidon Foundations token currently 4 days left until end of token sale with 35% discount
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

If the price of bitcoin soars I won't sell it of course. I have some fiat for buying alts. I'm still waiting, think alts will drop. I plan to buy soul, cmt and qkc maybe.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

I will not sell all the Bitcoin I have, because this is an asset for the future. there may be little that I will sell to buy Altcoin like Ethereum and Litecoin, because I see the coins are good and very promising for the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: