Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin?  (Read 15825 times)
tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

If you have a big point of Bitcoin then you may want to take to consideration about turning the half of it to other kinds of token or coins... Like ETH, Ripple, dragoncoin, and other top coins the market, they might bring you a big fortune when times come...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

no, I will not sell bitcoin. On the contrary, sell altcoins in stable coin and buy more bitcoin in the dump price. Bitcoin has passed fire, water and copper pipes. Showed its survival. Altcoins will soon be 2000. Altcoins are growing like mushrooms after rain. Well if in a year a third will remain.
valetrm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

To sell bitcoin now, when it has just started its rally, can be a fatal mistake. But to buy alt is a completely acceptable strategy.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

if btc price will soars, ill continue to hold btc. Maybe if i want to buy altcoins i will pay attenton on xem, zrx, dta, snt. All they have a cheap price and good chart.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

For me,my strategy is that I sell my bitcoin if I gain 10% of my capital.I buy altvoin which is ethereum because eth is a potential coin coin which is second to btc.Sell etc if earn 10% of my capital then buy btc if the price is low and vice versa.I roll my money in thus two currencies.As what I did my capital was rising.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

People often say that it makes no sense to invest in other coins when the market is pegged on bitcoin.
One thing you should realise is that if you believe crypto will dominate future tech, then this will definitely change. We are already seeing this somewhat with ETH: when you look at coin charts with ETH pairings they show less coupling with BTC.
Eventually, most coins will have a variety of pairings, which will thus reduce the effect that bitcoin has.. essentially meaning that it will make less sense to invest in bitcoin as opposed to other savvy techs.
With this in mind, think.. which coins will have a stronger backing at that time? My answer is those that have cool ideas and those that have the trust of the market like Eterbase, with techs similar to fully self-sufficient exchange support.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:29:29 PM

The sale of BTC to invest in fiat or altcoins I find unreasonable because the current investment psychology is concentrated in the BTC and ETH to hold long term. So you should hold BTC and invest more in ETH to make a profit when the market price increases over time as there are lots of predictions that the cryptocurrency market will pump in the next month.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

It is not easy decision to make but if bitcoin holds its value for a while, i think altcoin will recover their value some.
Alubert

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

if btc price will soars, ill continue to hold btc. Maybe if i want to buy altcoins i will pay attenton on xem, zrx, dta, snt. All they have a cheap price and good chart.

I do the same. Just buy some bitcoin cash or eth and other good coins.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

i keep holding my bitcoin, because this coin has a future and the prices is always pumping every end of the year. but if im going to buy some altcoins  my first choice is ethereum because its cheap and of course its the second most popular coin in the market. And for ethereum you can earn a lot of profits because this coin will never go down because of its high demand and some projects uses ethereum as payments instead of bitcoin.,

Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:29:30 AM

i recommend sell half of your bitcoin holding, and buy few amount of trusted altcoin. you will earn enough profit for sure! Wink
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

all decisions depend on how my needs are.
and what I often do is sell bitcoin and swap it to alt coin which has the potential to increase rapidly.
I will choose the investment in the top 10 alt coin rankings at coinmarketcap.com
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

If I had some Bitcoins at the moment, I would use it to buy altcoins that I think might have a future. Not all of it, but I would buy some. And also take a little bit to pay bills. But I don't have Bitcoins, everything is in alts.
modod12

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

i recommend  buy some ETH and other altcoins that have the potential to have a high price. my forecasts XRP and NEO but i think this now is not right time to sell BTC.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

With my past experience of Bitcoin so called ultimate corrections in which i bought it ATH of $19,000 and until it falls to $7,000 in which i keep on holding until now that if Bitcoin will soar again to ATH then maybe i will sell my Bitcoin right away to take back my losses. I will sell it because i'm afraid that history may repeats itself in which i might miss the opportunity to sell it high again.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:53:03 AM

As you said bitcoin going to soar and i think now to start bull run of bitcoin so buying bitcoin using fiat and hold bitcoin until the price of bitcoin become very expensive. Buying altcoins are also good idea because the signal are green because of bitcoin influence increasingly.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

I guess it is better to sell alts and buy bitcoin because of the pumping moment that we can see right now you can earn from bitcoin through holdings starting at this moment you dont need to wait for nothing on what alts you are holding right now.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

In my opinion i'll buy for the ETH it said to be the second coin in the crypto market. It is cheap that anyone could afford for investment in a long term.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

If you have a big point of Bitcoin then you may want to take to consideration about turning the half of it to other kinds of token or coins... Like ETH, Ripple, dragoncoin, and other top coins the market, they might bring you a big fortune when times come...
In my opinion, it is about the expected profit that you can get in altcoin or fiat. If your expected profit in altcoin after holding it for the same time is more than that in Bitcoin, you can actually think about selling Bitcoin to buy altcoin or fiat. The decision can only be made on the basis of profitability a particular asset can give you. But I do not think it will be good enough to make the move for the margin of profit in Bitcoin is far more than that in the rest of the assets.

Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

At the moment, I can't find out any reason that I should sell my BTC for altcoins or fiat while Bitcoin price is increasing back very quickly. I'll hold my BTC and all other cryptocurrencies which I'm holding till the end of this year and I'll sell my BTC only when it reached to $50k Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: