Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin?  (Read 15826 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

Bitcoin is a shield for all cryptocurrency on the market. It seems unethical that bitcoin which being is experiencing growth then we sell it to buy altcoins. We should wait for the development of the next bitcoin price, which direction will bitcoin run? ...

The Altcoin that I will buy are those who have a good reputation, for example: Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Eos, Litecoin, Cardano and Neo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

If you're a real trader, you can turn into other coin or other currency such as dollar.
Bitcoin create many new opportunity for people that want to achieve the profit more than they can imagine.

Just make sure that you've prepare it well before too late !

Smiley
richeesee

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

No, just hodl bitcoin. This f*ckin downtrend will be end for a few weeks from here. Bullish is not forever and bearish too. Once you see SEC approve ETF Proposal about bitcoin, you will see massive bullrun and altcoin will be more more more bleeding.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

if I myself, I'd better hold the bitcoin I have first, because in the coming year the price of bitcoin will experience a pretty good increase. so I will not eliminate my chance to make a second profit
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

Now is not the time to buy altcoin. Holding btc is still your right decision. So try to be patient through this phase
alval

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

it depends on cryptocurrency holder anyway. altcoin which buys can be guided by signal or can be decided by the favorite options
if me, I will stock ETH, and some blue-chip altcoin that team are solid and continuously were conducting the good processes.
for instance, Ripple, ETH and some new altcoin that release as new asset that contain my full speculation. that it all
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

Honestly, the best choice is to hold your bitcoin. Selling it even if the price is low (which depends on when you bought your bitcoin) is not beneficial for you because you need to be patient in order to have a good profit in the future. However, when someone is in need of money (because bitcoin cannot buy you real things in general), you just have to sell your bitcoin to buy fiat. And that action can only be done when you do not have any money inside your pocket.
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

i will buy altcoin. bitcoin rises mean many altcoins rise too. it will be good time to buy cryptocurrency Cool
i buy altcoin because it's has big potential to make me rich, because of its volatile

w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

I have a reverse strategy as yours. I am selling my altcoins to buy more bitcoin specially if I am holding an unstable coin with inactive developers. I prefer holding bitcoin because I have my full trust for it and I believe that it won't fail me anymore.
Alubert

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:07:03 AM

Bitcoin is a shield for all cryptocurrency on the market. It seems unethical that bitcoin which being is experiencing growth then we sell it to buy altcoins. We should wait for the development of the next bitcoin price, which direction will bitcoin run? ...

The Altcoin that I will buy are those who have a good reputation, for example: Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Eos, Litecoin, Cardano and Neo.

The direction of the bitcoin run is up, but it will take many more months to realize that.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

If prices start to rise I will buy some eth and other altcoins that have the potential to have a high price. I hope now the market will stay green and the traders can enjoy the task and earn big profits.
Yes you are right, I prefer ETH to be collected, and I sell it when prices soar, if prices soar I will continue to sell them. I believe that Altcoin has a long term. And I am sure that at the end of the year there will be a high wave.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:54:36 AM

Now it's unconditional transfer to Fiat, the prices for alts simply cause fear for them. Thus, there will be an opportunity to keep a small capital, and then continue to act on the situation.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Merkle_Tree

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

Of course its a transfer to fiat. If alt coin, it would be a pegged coin like TUSD
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:14:16 PM

you can try to look for a good alt fiat is the last thing you can think about in my opinion after bull market in bitcoin good alt will follow good luck with your investment
spastikss

Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

Nowadays i prefer to sell bitcoin for buying altcoins. There are many potential altcoins and prices are very low now. I hope i will make a good profit in a few months.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:39:20 PM

Nowadays i prefer to sell bitcoin for buying altcoins. There are many potential altcoins and prices are very low now. I hope i will make a good profit in a few months.
Sometimes I sell a portion of my bitcoin to buy my selected altcoin even in this bear market but one one thing I will make sure that I will hold my large portion of bitcoin because I believe that green day will come soon especially this coming December as what I have experienced last year, it is true that to make profits in this market situation is to trade a good movement alts to earn profits but focus and dedication is necessary.

pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

I believe that you can not sell bitcoin until the moment when it is used massively in the whole world. I buy altcoins for other money, but I do not touch my Bitcoin supplies.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

My plan.

When bitcoin hits $10,000 - $20,000 I'll sell.

But I have no choice now that I have to sell because of some needs and most of my plans aren't even followed.

One altcoin that I'm buying is ETH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VieleSind

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

If the BTC decreases in exchange rates or risk of death, at that time altcoins will be severely affected. So I will exchange from crypto to fiat currency if the cryptocurrency is affected. This is the best way to minimize losses if the cryptos rate drops rapidly.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

at times like this we better sell it with fiat money, because it's useless if you exchange BTC to Altcoin the price is equally dropped, and vice versa if you sell Altcoin for BTC you might get profit today but not necessarily tomorrow

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: