Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin?  (Read 15829 times)
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:18:35 PM

We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
I think No, dont do that, because we know that Bitcoin will always be suitable as our long-term
investment asset. I personally don't really believe in altcoins, so I will still hold my bitcoins until any time.

I also agree with you. it's better to keep holding bitcoin. BTC is the only crypto that is safe for long-term investment. if you give up and sell it now you will regret later. Don't repeat the mistakes before, many regret having sold bitcoin in the past only, because prices are currently low.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:29:22 PM

We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
sell all your altcoins and put all in bitcoins wait for 5 years before coverting it to fiat, x1000 profit by just waiting and believing into bitcoin.

andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:29:01 AM

for trading I usually sell bitcoin with USDT or altcoin that I'm trading. but for fiat I think not because I have decided to trade and only take profits that I get.
but under these circumstances, I will hold down the bitcoins that I own or buy more, and wait for them to rise slowly in the near future. there will definitely be an increase, bitcoin won't go down for long.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:19:04 AM

If we can invest in altcoin which is good and also don't sell bitcoin assets because this is also quite good and also strategic to invest. better to add investment when you already have money to be able to buy altcoin and bitcoin, don't sell it
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:31:48 PM

Everytime Bitcoin price soars ,altcoin prices soars with it so why should I sell to buy another soaring currency?i would rather stick to my bitcoin and wait patiently
Also most of bitcoin Holders/supporters buys this coin for long term holding (of course not those noob that wanted to earn in short span of time)
So the chance of selling to buy alts just because price is soaring is below 10%

bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:38:24 PM

bitcoin conditions on a downward trend even though the movements are down. we better hold bitcoin and don't sell it for fiat or altcoin. because altcoin is also not very good, unless you have thoughts and analysis on altcoin that will do their own pump.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:34:27 PM

If we can invest in altcoin which is good and also don't sell bitcoin assets because this is also quite good and also strategic to invest. better to add investment when you already have money to be able to buy altcoin and bitcoin, don't sell it
Agree that indeed when we invest in bitcoin we do not actually need to sell it to buy bitcoin because this also provides losses. better when you want to invest we can share it on bitcoin and partly on altcoin as our portfolio
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:46:59 AM

I would rather go into fiat money. Altcoins are now a very risky investment. Bitcoin repeatedly dominates the market compared to other cryptocurrencies.
I agree, many altcoins are getting cheaper in satoshi, so it’s better to buy Bitcoin and use all available funds to buy Bitcoin.  This will protect yourself from loss of funds as a result of an unsuccessful investment in altcoins, which are much cheaper since the purchase.
lillobo

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:18:06 PM

Selling your bitcoins to buy altcoins is not a good idea. Its sure that btc's price will grow and its also a fact that none of the altcoins can catch up with BTC. Personally i wont do this.
bijiami

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:26:24 PM

TERA一秒出块八秒确认 Angry
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:50:08 AM

Lol selling bitcoin when the price soars to buy altcoins is like suicide ,imagine that while bitcoin is falling all of the altcoins are falling swell then you are telling to buy alts?look at the market capitalization and compare the fall of alts than bitcoin?
Basically you will only put yourself into more difficulties,just stay holding bitcoin to profit soon,or sell and lose forever.think of it

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:11:31 PM

I see no reason to sell BTC now, when its price is not high and halving should happen soon. Moreover, the popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is constantly growing. Now is a good time to buy and increase the volumes of BTC and altcoins on your wallets, but you need to decide on the budget allocation in order to understand what percentage of BTC and what percentage of other coins you will have.

BTC $1 mln
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:15:35 PM

Hold your bitcoins. Why sell it for altcoins when bitcoin now is gaining more dominance in the crypto market? Altcoins continuous to bleed and it is worrying. I am not even bothering anymore to trade altcoins for now. Buy fiat maybe if you want to avoid the volatility on bitcoin.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:17:58 PM

Now altcoins are at a low level and it seems that there may be a desire to start buying, thinking that a new continuous growth is possible. But in my opinion, both growth and an even more serious decline are possible. It is better to wait out this uncertainty.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:13:18 PM

I am a living person and live in the real world, so naturally a certain part of the profits I convert to Fiat.And of course, since I'm not going to leave crypto, I will transfer a certain part to altcoins.And my choice is likely to stop at the BNB coin.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:29:25 AM

I am a living person and live in the real world, so naturally a certain part of the profits I convert to Fiat.And of course, since I'm not going to leave crypto, I will transfer a certain part to altcoins.And my choice is likely to stop at the BNB coin.
If I earn a high profit, I will spend a small amount to keep Fiat because this is the money to use in my daily life. In addition, I will spend all my investment in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is currently the safest coin in this market and the possibility of price increases will certainly occur in the next few months. Of course altcoin is still a good choice for investment but I only buy when the coin has a clear development

Adelek15

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:50:02 AM

On the off chance that you sell Bitcoin for fiat now, you will lose. It will be smarter to discover a trade with the best rates and sell BTC there to get altcoins. I would pick Gladius, IOTA, OmiseGO, Qtum, and Komodo
Aceeakell

Activity: 840
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:21:43 PM

its different to answer. i did this mistake 2 times, i sold all my bitcoins for buying altcoins.  it was a very big mistake for me. now i never sell %100 of my bitcoins. I m holding.  Buying fiat is a different case fiat is't a investment.
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:19:05 AM

I think now the best option is to be calm and set yourself the goal of the price of bitcoin, which will suit you. It is best not to pay attention to today's levels, and humbly wait.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:02:47 PM

Right now is a very appropriate thing for bitcoin investments. we know that price movements go down and up very fast. obviously this is a short-term investment that can be done for bitcoin.
and can make profits quickly because of the rapidly changing prices. but all of course with the right analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: