Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rising bitcoin prices, will altcoin drop?  (Read 529 times)
Rangga27 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

hallo all, i want to ask how do you opinion about the increase of bitcoin price would it be bad for altcoin in ALTCOIN / BTC pair?
because every bitcoin price increase is definitely the ALT / BTC or altcoin pair per bitcoin is down, will it cause a huge loss? or it is profitable for those using ALT / USD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kere hore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:35:12 AM

hallo all, i want to ask how do you opinion about the increase of bitcoin price would it be bad for altcoin in ALTCOIN / BTC pair?
because every bitcoin price increase is definitely the ALT / BTC or altcoin pair per bitcoin is down, will it cause a huge loss? or it is profitable for those using ALT / USD
I think altcoin will also go up because altcoin always follow the movement of bitcoin if altcoin price does not rise in my opinion it is not possible, because both altcoin always together and needs each other therefore I am not sure if bitcoin price rises and altcoin does not rise

Pomualdo

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:46:50 AM

dominance bitcoin is now weak, most likely we will see a rise in dominance. But then the altkoins will surely grow. There will be those who will pleasantly surprise us.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:47:19 AM

If bitcoin were to rise sharply, altcoin would rise.
So don't worry about that. When bitcoin hits new highs, the bull market is already here.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

Yesterday the alts were all down because most of the holders are selling their alts for bitcoin. But take a look at the market again today, most of them are again following bitcoin's lead.
because every bitcoin price increase is definitely the ALT / BTC or altcoin pair per bitcoin is down, will it cause a huge loss?
It's a huge loss for someone who mostly have alts on his portfolio and never had time to pile and stack up bitcoin on his collection.
or it is profitable for those using ALT / USD
Just sell alt for bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:52:24 AM

I think altcoin will also go up because altcoin always follow the movement of bitcoin if altcoin price does not rise in my opinion it is not possible, because both altcoin always together and needs each other therefore I am not sure if bitcoin price rises and altcoin does not rise

I'm sure with the rise in the price of Bitcoin will be a passion for Altcoin continues to increase in the future. because these two coins are all competing to be expensive coins and very capable to be relied upon. so that they compete with each other and improve each other's development to achieve high and expensive prices in the future.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

Yesterday the alts were all down because most of the holders are selling their alts for bitcoin. But take a look at the market again today, most of them are again following bitcoin's lead.
because every bitcoin price increase is definitely the ALT / BTC or altcoin pair per bitcoin is down, will it cause a huge loss?
It's a huge loss for someone who mostly have alts on his portfolio and never had time to pile and stack up bitcoin on his collection.

I think that the alternative coin would rise up too. bitcoin jow the rising rate is very fast and we called it as bull run. maybe the alternative coins doesn't do it as the same as the bitcoin but I am sure that the the alternative coin would rising too. and as I know, not all the alternative coin would dropping out. maybe the only not popular will drop out. but soon , we can see the color green of the market at all coins.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

I think the rising bitcoin price will not drop the altcoin price. Altcoin price were depending on the price of bitcoin. The bitcoin price rises, so with the altcoins. Besides, ICOs carrying altcoins depends on bitcoin investments, so if bitcoin rises, so with the altcoins. They just go with the flow together.

Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:58:13 AM

I do not think so, i see some altcoin also increased especially Ethereum. Bitcoin's price increase will also keep Altcoin's price going up.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

price of altcoins keeps in seesaw. its going go keep trying break support and resistance until big news will come. the more we'll see pump when btc is also pumped thats what i always notice so the possibilities of btc and altcoins go up together is higher.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

At the moment as I can see all altcoin on crypto market are falling to hell just because of Bitcoin price increasing Smiley. Seem like a lot of shitcoin will die at this period Smiley. Don't worry if you guys are holding good altcoin with high rank on Coinmarketcap cause it'll rise back soon after Bitcoin price stable after bullrun Smiley.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:06:57 AM
Merited by bucker steemit (5)

I think altcoin should wait patiently for bitcoin increase, the impact is felt on altcoin because the volume will accumulate on the rise of bitcoin. when later the price is stable then many will return to altcoin, the fair thing often happens to the market when bitcoin is experiencing price spikes.
altcoin will have a good effect when bitcoin is on top.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

I think that the alternative coin would rise up too. bitcoin jow the rising rate is very fast and we called it as bull run. maybe the alternative coins doesn't do it as the same as the bitcoin but I am sure that the the alternative coin would rising too. and as I know, not all the alternative coin would dropping out. maybe the only not popular will drop out. but soon , we can see the color green of the market at all coins.
Yeah they are rising too but if you want to have higher profits, just have bitcoin as soon as you can. You have seen the other side when bitcoin starts to dominate the whole market, alts are putting down on knees which makes them red.

There are selected alts that won't be going along with the rise but there are also selected alts that will also join the ride.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

Based on the rising BTC and falling Altcoins value, it seems like Bitcoin is rising because investors are taking money out of altcoins and investing it in BTC. There are no fresh investors, because if that were the case altcoins too would've risen together with BTC, as in end-2017. Fingers crossed!
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:22 AM

According to me whenever the Bitcoin price increases I have seen Altcoins growth also and whenever bitcoin price is decreases there was decrease in Altcoins price.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

everything is simple: altcoins paired with bitcoin will remain at the same price in relation to bitcoin, if new money is poured into the sphere of crypto currency.
And if altkoins are sold, then the price in dollars will fall.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

You just need to watch the situation that is happening. Altcoins go for Bitcoin, but just many people now start to shift their money from the Altcoins to Bitcoin, which significantly slows their growth, but at the same time accelerates the growth of Bitcoin. I think you should just wait a while and altcoins will go up.
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

It's happening Smiley. So many complaints in this forum about altcoin price falling just because of Bitcoin price rising. As I know it's the result of rapidly increasing in price of BTC. Last year, it was also the same like this when Bitcoin price increased to $20k, it's the worst time for altcoin but luckily after that so many altcoins still could rise back after a huge dump. I think it'll be the same this time and everything will be fine Smiley.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:26:37 AM

If the bull run of bitcoin not stop then the drop of altcoin price just temporary. After few moment then altcoin will follow bitcoin again.
Now the altcoin try to follow bitcoin eventhough slower than bitcoin moves but at least this will break opinion of people that altcoin will not up follow bitcoin.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

Well mate, bitcoin and altcoin have they same platforms in the crypto world. If bitcoin price arises then the altcoins price also increases. This coins are competing each other's in the crypto technology. No one will do down and other will go up. Both coins improving and developing to achieve high prices in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: