Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rising bitcoin prices, will altcoin drop?  (Read 532 times)
123pogi123

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

for altogether not altogether as bitcoin because they are different. we need to learn how to trade for more money to receive.,

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
SinRin

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

I think now the best option for all other coins will be when the price of bitcoin will be in one place and then it will give an opportunity to grow the price for other coins

vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

The price changes of the token in the market define that the bitcoin is droping, for example if the other token is droping. the reference of other token is the price of the main token of crypto and that is bitcoin.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

i don't believe that altcoin will drop, they are not climbing but they are not dropping either, a lot of them are just staying on the same position. It does seem like there is not a demand for altcoins like normal so it could be why the coins are not following the rise of bitcoin at this point. We will just have to wait and see what happens to the prices of altcoins at this point onwards.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

I will say that presently, the price of altcoin are in a particle point, they are not dropping anymore neither are they rising and I think this is due to the fact that there is less demand for altcoin and high demand for bitcoin that is why the altcoins are not following the rise in price of bitcoin but I believe when the market recover fully, all crypto will rise.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I think mostly the answer is no because i saw most coins are traded in bitcoin and mostly use to convert that price in bitcoin only and if the bitcoin price is going up the price of some altcoins are also going up compare to dollar price.

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:37:06 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 06:57:13 AM by Haunebu

There is no way to accurately answer this op, but history has shown that Bitcoin and altcoin values are usually directly proportional to each other majority of the time and inversely proportional to each other minority of the time which is why you need to do your research before deciding whether or not to HODL your coins and tokens in your portfolio. Be wary of the risk involved with this market and never invest what you are not willing to lose.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

When bitcoin flash pumps, alts' price go with it. This is due to the token/bitcoin pairs. But once the people realize that the price of bitcoin would continue to increase and thus is in a bull run, they will sell their altcoins at a surplus and FOMO into it.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

Some of them are down but some of them are up also together with bitcoin because most of the tokens are directly converted in bitcoin only thats why if the price of bitcoin goes up the price of some altcoins are also goes up.

kimleesw88

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

There is a relationship between BTC and Altcoin. Then there is any increase in BTC then I think also will have increasing Altcoin.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

The price changes of the token in the market define that the bitcoin is droping, for example if the other token is droping. the reference of other token is the price of the main token of crypto and that is bitcoin.
it seems that at this time the movement of bitcoin increase is not too influential with other coins, just look at bitcoin rises but altcoin prices still tend to be the same, but when bitcoin down even altcoin others follow down too

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

The situation on the market really makes you think, simply because now the market is behaving very strangely, I try to read the opinion of very respected people, but it also does not give an explicit answer.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

hallo all, i want to ask how do you opinion about the increase of bitcoin price would it be bad for altcoin in ALTCOIN / BTC pair?
because every bitcoin price increase is definitely the ALT / BTC or altcoin pair per bitcoin is down, will it cause a huge loss? or it is profitable for those using ALT / USD

This btc run is obviously single movements because investors now are betting in bitcoin for the ETF that will be happening this August,many believers that this will pump the market specially bitcoin

But regarding to the effect for the altcoins,maybe lets wait until the event ends that will determine whats for the altcoins part
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

hallo all, i want to ask how do you opinion about the increase of bitcoin price would it be bad for altcoin in ALTCOIN / BTC pair?
because every bitcoin price increase is definitely the ALT / BTC or altcoin pair per bitcoin is down, will it cause a huge loss? or it is profitable for those using ALT / USD
I think it will depend on the global market situation. When Bitcoin grows, it is inevitable that some will exchange altcoin with Bitcoin. But when a lot of fiat comes in with a balanced ratio, I think the altcoin market will be fine, at least it will remain stable even though it has not increased.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

Depends on the Bitcoin price jump. If BTC get big pumped, altcoins will bleed just because people think hodling Bitcoin will lead to get more profit in USD and If Bitcoin get dumped, altcoins will still bleed because they think it's risky to hodl altcoins. However, altcoins price will go up when Bitcoin price is not moving up or down. It's complicated? Yes. So just enjoy it and take profit when there is a chance.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Many people who had no understanding of bitcoin has faced the Loss in Bitcoin because they thought in Bitcoin you can only make money just buy some Bitcoin and on the next day it will rise but you have to understand the risks and how you can invest in the Bitcoins.
Xorobar

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Yes, it is quite obvious that for now the alternative cryptocurrencies prices will go down because everything will be pointed on Bitcoin, everybody's attention will be on bitcoin also.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

I think BTC will outperform many alts until we hear more about the ETF, but that specific alts that achieve milestones or other noteworthy results can outperform BTC. If the ETF is eventually approved, BTC will certainly see a spike; alts may lag behind a bit but good projects should do well longer term relative to BTC. If the ETF is denied, then BTC will probably drag most alts down with it for a while. Still too few Fiat pairs and too little mainstream awareness overall.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:14:50 AM

As it is for the year the price of Bitcoin will be in tune with the Altcoins price.
Because I see Altcoins his price always follow Bitcoin.

All of us hope that the market will return to green again because my portfolio is minus 50% of some Altcoins.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

In my own perspective the price of altcoin will do the same as the price of bitcoin did. As far as I know, altcoin is just depending on bitcoin so whenever thenprice of bitcoin rises, then there is a possibility that the price of alt will rise too.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: