Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4674 times)
shkon5

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

Yes, we should not be too panicked in this falling market. Even if the price of cryptocurrency is very low now, we must maintain enough patience to wait for the market to pick up. Because the current price is very low, I will lose a lot if I sell it now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

There are always panic crypto currencies on the market. because the stock market charts are very fluctuating. this situation changes prices instantly and causes investors to panic. investors with a little experience can solve this problem.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

Well yes indeed do not panic because it is normal for it rapid pump it will do rapid dump as well and also keep calm all the time to decide excellent than thinking in panic will make it even worse so hold your horses
Thanks for your advice, it's not the time to be nervous or panicky anymore, I also think so, because we have a local trend change on the charts, but this does not prevent the price from dropping a little, it's all about how things will move forward.
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

This is normal to crypto currency trading is to panic a little that is why we should invest only that we are afford to lose. Alternative coins is not really dependent to bitcoin right now since with the recent pumping of price of bitcoin it really not effect the price of altcoins. Altcoins is very special on their on ways with their unique feature on their platform that makes them be more successful than bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

And that will bring better market movement if happens,the independence of each coins to one another is the best thing the cryptocurrency can be

Imagine for long years bitcoin domination is always followed by altcoins,but if this gonna be real then all this coins can make each growths or dumps individually
Dogmygod

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

I think we cant do anything with it. When people invest big money on coins, and then suddenly prices drop - it is obvious reaction to satrt panic. The problem is people dont want to study market rules and etc, so they dont understand that market down is always happen after market up and vice versa.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Hi, of course I wanted to believe it. But I think that many altoins will remain dependent on bitcoin. Maybe some of the most top coins will be independent, but it's not a fact!

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Usually such a behaviour is normal. BTC rises - ALTs fall. But after that ALTs go toward the BTC trend with some delay.
That's why there is no causes to panic.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Thanks. I do not panic with any conditions that occur, especially with regard to price, because for me all this is only a consequence that must be accepted.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

Do not panic when the market is down and all of your holdings are in low price, just wait because this year the market will be on bullish year so prepare yourself there's a big surprise that comes with you. It is better to hold you coins and don't do panic selling or panic buying because the price of the coin is low, and you can sell it on a high price when it pumps. Just relax and always be updated with your holdings.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Yes indeed the panic of the traders greatly influences the exchange rate every time so that it is difficult to find income That's where the key must be owned traders are always patient in waiting for the exchange rate has increased significantly first in order to open opportunities in achieving success.

Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

Thanks. I do not panic with any conditions that occur, especially with regard to price, because for me all this is only a consequence that must be accepted.

i think this quote is easy to say, but its hard to do
because when people see the markets red an down hard,, panic sell will attact,,
and make most of people will sell what they have in their bag as soon as possible, because they fear if the markets will go down deeper

Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

Increasing the price depends on us in sales and purchases, if we continue to sell regardless of price then it will decrease otherwise if we always pay attention to the price of sales and purchases then the price will be stable. The essence of what I mentioned if you want to get the benefits you should keep it to not panic, so the price is not destroyed and stable then it all depends on you. If you buy altcoin as an investment, of course, you must be patient in determining the best selling price for you.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
SinRin

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

It's very difficult not to panic when there are such big price drops. I think this is what people are trying to achieve so that everyone panics

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

The price of Bitcoins sometimes dictate the price of altcoins. But the main factors that makes the decrease or increase are the people who hold the coins. By the simple Law of Supply and Demand, we can conclude that the Supply gets higher everytime we sell. And because of that, the demand gets lower. When the demand gets lower, the price decreases. Regardless of the price of Bitcoin, the holders will dictate the price of the altcoin.
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Yes, it only takes time to make altcoins not dependent on bitcoin. I see bitcoin is very influential on altcoin prices. this is very detrimental to me as an altcoin holder.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

when this is a wrong step if I have to panic. remembering me is still in learning about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
 I think this is a lesson to look at. I won't panic. and I will be even more excited in the future.
abattoir1753

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

I agree, but it seems like if that happend it would be kind of a mess in the market, every cryptocurrency fluctuation at their own pace, I mean, at least with bitcoin prices we kind of knew when a rise or a drop on the price would come.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

Panicing is the worst habit ever in real world and in crypto world too. Rapid dumps and pumps are normal situations actually and lots of traders make money in those pump and dump times.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

oh i would like to think that. but don't you think their connection is logical and can't be broken just because we want it this way. but i do hope you're right Smiley

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: