Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4676 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

Patience is something that is missing in many new investors, I imagine that it is because of the desire they have to make profit in the shortest time possible, equally I do not care much for them, because they will probably earn it over time, ofc they're going to lose money along the way as we have all done, but that is the best way to learn.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

I don't see any reason to panic. Now the market is at the peak of popularity and its development. It seems to me that nothing can be better and for this reason, any experiences against the background of small falls are absolutely useless
I agree with your opinion because even though the price is down, but the development is very fast, it is all proven by the increasing number of projects and advanced companies entering the world of cryptocurrency, and this is a big business and crypto is its share and will later spread to the whole world that makes crypto is becoming increasingly valuable

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

Yep you are right, but one thing we usually forget is nothing good comes that cheaply that is what always makes me calm since every good thing comes with a price. Panic sellers might regret soon since they might realise their worst decision and its result soon.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

There is no doubt about bitcoin or altcoin so far. Everything will still be fine, all require a process of time travel. I think if at this time worry and panic, it would be better if we end it all. And it's better to think positively for the future of a better cryptocurrency. Do not panic!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

Panicking comes in 2 forms
When the price is high (fomo: fear of missing out )
When the price is low (fud: fear, uncertainty...)

There is need to be confident and not be shaken
During neither of both types
Panicking ruins every portfolio
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

I think the pump of bitcoin was because the bitcoin ETH issue, but now it is being delayed again.
Anyway, if the market start to pump suddenly, we still have to think and analyze what is happening currently so we can make the right decision.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

Yes, we should not panic with the current market situation, panic may be but don't overdo it, conditions like this have happened before because cryptocurrency is fluctuating, we have to keep thinking positively for crypto to be able to bounce back and run normally

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:15:30 AM

Panicking in crypto only lead to the selling of valuable coins at cheap prices which normally lead to losses. The market has the tendency to recover from each dip as seen from its historical record. Just be patient, hold and wait for the market to recover when the market goes down.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

The majority of the panic caused by the crypto situation is currently experienced by beginners. For me, that is a natural thing because they have not long been involved in the crypto world so that their emotions are still unstable and have not been able to analyze properly. Panic is not very good and can affect someone in the decision-making process which will only make them regret their decision. Review and analyze before making a decision, do not be easily provoked by circumstances that make you sell all assets that actually have the prospect of diamonds in the future.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

When the market is dropping most users panic so they panic and sell at low prices or losses, this is what makes the market feel difficult to recover, the best thing is always to focus on goals and never panic.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

I don't see any reason to panic. Now the market is at the peak of popularity and its development. It seems to me that nothing can be better and for this reason, any experiences against the background of small falls are absolutely useless
Panic later, now can only wait when all will be restored, and then it will be all clear. Yes, it is possible that bitcoin and altcoins will live independently, we already notice that with a small increase in the price of bitcoin, altcoins do not even move.

danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:19:48 AM

no need to panic. indeed a beginner trading with big capital always panic when buying expensive prices and suddenly the price drops drastically. but take it easy it will definitely bounce back and it can be more expensive. the point is just be patient if you trade and don't panic because the price is up and down because this is cryptocurrency.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

I think dont panic if the altcoins are dump because its a normal if the altcoins are dump much better to buy and hold and wait for the price increase.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

On the basis of human nature, if you see prices on the market falling in price it will panic, it is natural because you have feelings and fears if prices will fall further and funds will be trapped. So in my opinion when prices go down you have to have 2 options so as not to be a burden on your mind. First, you must have a goal, if the price falls you must be sure not to panic that the price will rise again. And second, if you have reserve funds, it's better to buy again when the price is below. that is my way to trade.

Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

Yes, don't panic. We must not invest too much in this year's encryption market, we must stay calm. Also keep enough patience. Now that the encryption market is starting to improve a bit, I feel that the encryption market will pick up in a few months.
Yes I agree with you. There is nothing to do if you will panic. Keep it easy. We must avoid to panic to think a right decision in every situation.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

I agree with you and now I absolutely do not panic. I panicked a few months ago when I realized that I had lost 70% of the deposit, but now I don’t care and I’m calm as a boa  Grin I believe that the best days of the crypt are still ahead, so I will just wait until they come and get my own benefit from it.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

Panic is like a family member, I'm not worried about it anymore Smiley
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:35:59 PM

Talking about the dependency or independency of altcoins on bitcoin, i am very sure it is still happening, because directly or indirectly, when you talk of its effect on general altcoins, it does affect. Some fee altcoins that might not be following suite with btc, might be suffering from dump.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

I agree with you and now I absolutely do not panic. I panicked a few months ago when I realized that I had lost 70% of the deposit, but now I don’t care and I’m calm as a boa  Grin I believe that the best days of the crypt are still ahead, so I will just wait until they come and get my own benefit from it.
to not be punk, if you decide to sign in to certain positions of the coins on the market need to have a scenario out of position in cases of negativnogo the development of the situation on the market. even the loss of 70% of the Deposit may have a scenario how to withdraw losing positions in the profitable.

NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

Now there is no point in panicing, we just need to wait for the beginning of the trend change, the panic has already been and is over, the most persistent and confident have remained.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: