Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about altcoins  (Read 2340 times)
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

agree with what you say. because currently the market has only decreased before rising high.
This is all because Crypto has reached its peak and now it's time for Crypto to go down again. and I am very sure if the market will recover soon and we will be happy to see the green market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

I think it is a mistake to invest the hard earned money of an individual in something unknown, simply by seeing what happens next. That has a name and is called "bet". And maybe that way of dealing with opportunities is the difference between a true investor and a gambler.

Actually I have no problem with that, because everyone has the freedom to decide how they spend their money, however I do not think it is suitable advice for those who approach this forum looking for some investment guide (which in fact, bitcointalk never has been characterized by the precision of those who usually predict the behavior of the market).  Grin Grin Grin
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

I think it is a mistake to invest the hard earned money of an individual in something unknown, simply by seeing what happens next. That has a name and is called "bet". And maybe that way of dealing with opportunities is the difference between a true investor and a gambler.

Actually I have no problem with that, because everyone has the freedom to decide how they spend their money, however I do not think it is suitable advice for those who approach this forum looking for some investment guide (which in fact, bitcointalk never has been characterized by the precision of those who usually predict the behavior of the market).  Grin Grin Grin
It is not a "bet" or "gambling" if you know the outcome. Now this depends on two factor. If the coin is renowned and has huge user volume, the  price will recover and reach higher price than it was before the dip. This is because if you look at charts you will see that in the long run, the price of the coins tends to go up. On other hand, if it is a random shit coin, well it totally depends on how lucky or unlucky you are.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

the alts have indeed fallen more than 10x the majority and in the slightest bull run they have a huge potential to rise up more than the others and bring very good profits in medium term so we shall have a look on them.
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

This is the perfect money to chose a couple of altcoins and hardly believe into them.
I personally went all-in with PRiVCY and I'm supporting it a lot. I really think this coin can do a lot of things into the future.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

Well indeed we don't need to panic at the current situation because all this is just a drama that is happening to Crypto, then how does this drama continue because there are still many who follow the flow of this drama, I will not be afraid just because of the drama that happened to Crypto and with conditions like this, this is a huge opportunity to continue to collect coins in a very deep decline.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

IMO, altcoins rates always depend on BTC, which is evident in the cryptocurrency market. Investments in altcoins need to be weighed in, as popular altcoins are falling rapidly because of the current market volatility. The advice at this point is to make long-term investments in ETH.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

Well indeed we don't need to panic at the current situation because all this is just a drama that is happening to Crypto, then how does this drama continue because there are still many who follow the flow of this drama, I will not be afraid just because of the drama that happened to Crypto and with conditions like this, this is a huge opportunity to continue to collect coins in a very deep decline.
People are nowadays are easily convinced by a negative news and that is why negative reaction spread around the market. I also not afraid of losing money because its my choice to take risk so I have to stand for it. Altcoins will here to stay with bitcoin, because bitcoin is not capable of doing most of the altcoins did.
Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

In my opinion, the altcoin market looks overcrowded, and I think it is doing more bad than good to it, most of the projects are not even that innovative and there is alot of scams too.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

I see that many of altcoins are just used for trading and just used to accumulate bitcoin. There are few alts that have own product and own blockchain. So many of alts are just for trading purposes.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

I see that many of altcoins are just used for trading and just used to accumulate bitcoin. There are few alts that have own product and own blockchain. So many of alts are just for trading purposes.

Yes I do reason with this
Trading in form that you buy a dip sat and sell when the sats are improved
Also it could be buying and hodling for a period of time before sale

What matters is making the market better
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

I think when altcoin has a big rise, it should be sold.
Since most altcoin is still hyped, it is dangerous to hold it for too long. Grin
Altcoins are not as useless as you said. There are some altcoins. They are serious about developing products. The success of altcoins such as Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Ripple,etc. proves that altcoins can also bring huge profits to investors.

haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

Thank you all

I have numerous altcoins holdings in my wallet and some are now changed over to money and furthermore the greater part of them are falling their fairly estimated worth today yet I don't sell them since I trust that one day I will be rich through this tokens.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

I think lately all we have discovered is that almost altcoins hodlers are weakling and they panic too
The truth about altcoins is mostly about wise investment and good profits but it is no longer so

There is need for all to understand the basic concepts of crypto currency and public usage too
Norberto bacabac

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

Most altcoins on the other hand, are much less popular, much less competitive, much less expensive, and can ofter even be mined by beginners with CPUs.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Thank you all

The truth about altcoins is that there are some that are too great to invest in while others are not at all great. Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are some excellent coins and shall rise for sure.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

Thank you all

Well to be honest, you are right. There are some coins that have a lot of hype about but are nothing, while other like Lamden, Cardano and Ripple are very amazing and shall give high returns.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

all we can do these down market is to hold for now and yes be strong and don't panic. Just buy more cheap cryptos this is our opportunity to earn more profit soon.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

I think when altcoin has a big rise, it should be sold.
Since most altcoin is still hyped, it is dangerous to hold it for too long. Grin

True what you say because of the fact that the token is created by a cryptography that is easily created by programmers.

If the value is not valued then it is appropriate because it makes it easy (for experts) . LOL
boutiquecrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

The most important thing for people who play in Crypto is Don't panic if prices go down. Because times like that are the right time to buy coins in Altcoin, because the price is lower than usual. For me it's a very good opportunity. The most important thing is patience. Patience in waiting for the price of coins to rise again. That's the most important thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: