Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about altcoins  (Read 2340 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

Your words are still valid, I advice everyone to do as already said above!
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

All I see in cryptocurrency market is much more than drama, I see new mind set, new way of doing things. All I see now is change that are inevitable, the cryptocurrency attaining maturity and adoption!
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

of course I agree with you, it is currently difficult to predict prices in the market, because many are scam and investors are not long in holding tokens
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

Stronger crypto people remain unshakable during drastic decline because they strongly believe that no matter what is happening in crypto it will recover in due time. Hope gives then strength to look in optimistic way to prevent lose in split of seconds.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Altcoins as for me this is a good project. and they are not inferior to their predecessors. Each Altcoin is slightly different in each other's value, transaction speed, popularity, etc. But like all of them, there are pros and cons.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

It's really a game and sometimes even cruel and ruthless. I think that is very much to think on the first time begin to interact with the altcoin. It is quite difficult and it seems to me that this cruel game is not for everyone
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

there are pros and cons.

One funny truth is that both pros and cons of altcoins has the ability to do 5x 10x even though later the cons (fake project) dies away; there is still an opportunity to grab total profits

Altcoins are fantastic alternatives if you can master the handling perfectly without no error
Crypto currency is here to stay, succeed and make the future even better
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

I agree with the author. In fact, all we see now is the game and the consequences of the game of whales with the cryptocurrency market. Don't panic, I think everything should be back to normal soon.

clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Be strong and do not panic. These are the core principles of an investor on the falling market. Someone that does not understand it, should not be an investor. Because without patience, you won't get anything at the end.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

Yes, now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrencies, but there are no guarantees that you can make a profit, because it all depends on what coins you buy on the market and how the project of these coins will develop.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

I really like the fact that there is such an opportunity to engage in cryptocurrencies very tightly. For me it is a new world, in which I am ready to plunge. Nothing brings with cryptocurrencies as earnings in altcoin
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

I believe that altcoins are more perspective than Bitcoin. The are technically much better, they are faster and the last but not least, they are safer. Moreover it costs only several cents to make a transaction with LTC or ETH but not with Bitcoin.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

Thank you all

haha, nice vibes from your message Wink couldn't say better, its all game indeed. we chose to play it though. but we have to know the rules in order to imporovise

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

It is very colorful comparison with drama, and I agree. Cryptomarket is changing not in the best way but it is trying to be on top again and I am sure that it will be soon, in the next few months we shall see the enormous development of this deal and benefit will be so nice before the holidays.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

I think when altcoin has a big rise, it should be sold.
Since most altcoin is still hyped, it is dangerous to hold it for too long. Grin
Altcoins share different kind of truth with different kinds of people. According to some it is a profitable cryptocurrency and can able to lead future economic growth into a new high. Altcoins like Ethereum and bitcoin cash is profitable for long term investment purposes and many government also use those currency to to improve their country economy. Where according to some economist Altcoin are nothing but disaster. According to them they are just bubble or like ponzi scheme.
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

I think wait is the solution for your problem, the market will recover for sure so no need to panic and just be calm and wait.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

Thank you all

If you want to buy a altcoin, you must first study where the value of the token is reflected and whether it can be held for a long time.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

The best advise on the falling market. It could not last forever guys and one day bulls will come and every holder will be rewarded for its patient and hope. Stay relax and forget about crypto until the better market conditions.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

Why panic when great investment opportunities emerged. Crypto market at the bottom. Tokens cost a penny. It is enough to spend 100, 200, or 1000 dollars and wait. If necessary, wait a year, two, five. In any case, the rise will follow the recession.

manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

Thank you all

Each person has his own opinion about the prospects of the crypto market and various altcoins. But personally, I still believe in the excellent potential of modern cryptocurrencies. Therefore, in any case, do not panic and sell your good altcoins. Now there are excellent conditions for buying and holding good coins that have great potential for growth in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: