Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

Dear Securix community,

Hereby some pictures of the Agora event we've attended! It was a very exciting event and received exciting feedback and interest regarding Securix.io

Jacobus Donkersloot did the Pitch live on stage, which we have shared on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/videos/1893455120950305/

The Securix team, will head out to do an other tour and will share all the experiences. We will host an AMA(Ask Me Anything) while we are on tour and discuss various topics and news!

Make sure to stay tuned, cool things are happening and we have a big announcement for the community!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I am particularly happy about this. This will go a long way in calming nerves and tensions that has been growing rapidly lately.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:50:52 PM

I like all the emails that have been sent recently by Securix CEO Jacobus, it's nice to see his story and background in crypto. It's very personal and it really shows the projects aims and the things they want to achieve with their project.

But on the other hand, I do hope the miners situation is sorted out soon and we hear some more info from the team. It's not good to keep hearing there isn't a plan B and that they are waiting till the token sale ends before buying mining equipment, we need to see more concrete plans.

Finally someone is using their head....you cannot give a project money on speculation. Lets say they have your 100 million bucks and by this time there won't be a sha256 miner thats worth buying, or even worse getting miners in large quantities are back ordered for months. There must be a plan b.

It is bad that there is  no plan B. Usually a good company will have backup plans for every situation because no one knows the point the situation might go wrong.

1.5 yrs ago mining was on fire.. Things have changed drastically. Even brand new miners are worthless after 3 months mining other algos. The Antminer S9 had a life span of almost 2 years, that was almost miraculous. Now a whatsminer M10 is barely making 3.50usd after electric costs. Would someone say it's worth spending millions on these? Clearly no. Even the M10S has a 3 month life span at best. And don't even talk about Asic Mining Co, those guys are huge scammers, selling centralized miners.

Hello,

Yes, we know exactly what you mean. Keep in mind the manufacturers will only sell these mining models if they are profitable, the BTC Value and difficulty plays a big role in this part.

With millions of buy in power, you can knock down the price. As you won't pay retail price, we are in direct contact with some manufacturers which we have signed NDAs with. The models they are presenting are very promising. Regarding the lifespan of the machines, that is why we have a re-investment strategy in place to keep the mining operation in peak condition in either re-investing in new miners and / or our token buyback program.

With our investment strategy we have a 2 folded approach: token buyback and burning program or reinvesting in new hardware, both options will increase output per token and token value.

1: buying tokens from the open market en burning them so that the total tokenpool decreases and output per token and token value goes up.

2: With reinvesting in new mining hardware we will increase the mining output and therefore increase output per token and token value.

We always choose the option which has the best Return on investment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0b-_ktAe7k&feature=youtu.be.

If the market changes and we need to diversify portfolio of mining algorithms, than we for sure are on top of this. It has to be on a responsible way though, you need good coins to mine with decent market capitalizations.

The mining industry is thriving, but yet prone to market developments. We at Securix are on top of this!

If you still have any questions, feel free to ask them!

The Securix team   
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

Dear Securix community,

Hereby some pictures of the Agora event we've attended! It was a very exciting event and received exciting feedback and interest regarding Securix.io

Jacobus Donkersloot did the Pitch live on stage, which we have shared on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/videos/1893455120950305/

The Securix team, will head out to do an other tour and will share all the experiences. We will host an AMA(Ask Me Anything) while we are on tour and discuss various topics and news!

Make sure to stay tuned, cool things are happening and we have a big announcement for the community!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I am particularly happy about this. This will go a long way in calming nerves and tensions that has been growing rapidly lately.

You really thinks so? Unfortunately I don't,
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

Dear Securix community,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

It looks like the Agora event was successful for the Team. I hope you had good discussions with some potential investors. Great idea to host an AMA session, to attract more people to Securix and convince the skeptic.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

Dear Securix community,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

You really thinks so? Unfortunately I don't,

I think it will actually, this shows the team actively attending events and speaking to crypto investors. Which is great for me as I find it very reassuring, I wonder if they have secured any new deals like the investment from the businessmen in Dubai.

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

The securix team is very confident, they dare to be present at the event and of course it makes people know who is securix. With an event like this I hope to boost the name Securix to be more widely known by the public.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

I've been following your Instagram, guys! Too bad there are only 20 pics or so! I would've loved to see more photos, not promos, y'know?

I know right i have been asking them constantly to keep posting pictures from the buildout and the team to drive more and more excitement for the project the more open and visible the team is with their buildout the more chance that they get investors interested
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

The securix team is very confident, they dare to be present at the event and of course it makes people know who is securix. With an event like this I hope to boost the name Securix to be more widely known by the public.

Yeah hopefully we find out some more information about what happened at the event it was a big day for Securix and I'm sure they have prepared a report.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

Dear Securix community,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

The team been attending a lot of events. I see pictures and videos on their social media accounts.
The securix mining concept is interesting, a lot of investors are coming in. With the AMA, hope more investors get to know about securix concept.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

Yeah hopefully we find out some more information about what happened at the event it was a big day for Securix and I'm sure they have prepared a report.

These kind of events are so important for the team to not just do well at but to use the momentum they get from the event to turn it into publicity for the project outside of the event as well
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

I've been following your Instagram, guys! Too bad there are only 20 pics or so! I would've loved to see more photos, not promos, y'know?
Hmm i agree with you i never noticed that they had an Instagram at first and now when i saw it, it did not attract me a lot at first they should try something else maybe even video's? with the CEO or something.

Yes, you are the right community is showing interest towards the project which has huge potential in the market and as well as company members credibility. If they start marketing about their future views and implementation will definitely help them to reach the hard cap.

I think their recent respond to the FUD really made a difference. Also Jacobus is really busy with email marketing; I got his email yesterday where he talked about the whitepaper and how it helped gain the first 100K in investments.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

I would like to know what the name securix means and symbolises? Does it mean security like financial security, mining security etc.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

Hmm i agree with you i never noticed that they had an Instagram at first and now when i saw it, it did not attract me a lot at first they should try something else maybe even video's? with the CEO or something.

We had some issues being locked out of our Instagram account for a long time.

Our facebook is pretty updated:
https://medium.com/@securixio

And our articles are posted on Medium, we have about 30 articles:
https://medium.com/@securixio

Founder Jac Donkersloot keeps his Instagram well updated with info from his personal perspective. You might like it, check his Instagram @nwcool77

Have a great day

Securix team
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

I would like to know what the name securix means and symbolises? Does it mean security like financial security, mining security etc.

Good question Smiley

When we were thinking of a good name that fits our goal and ambitions we looked and made up so many names.
Some good.... some not so good haha.

Here is the original word in latin: Securus

It means free from care, untroubled, safe, careless, unconcerned

In a brainstorm session, we made it to securix

Take care

Jac Donkersloot
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:18:31 AM

Good question Smiley

When we were thinking of a good name that fits our goal and ambitions we looked and made up so many names.

Take care

Jac Donkersloot

Never ever stopped for a second to think what your name could mean. lol. I like it though and great to see it come from a latin word originally which fitted your visions.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

Good question Smiley

Take care

Jac Donkersloot

Never ever stopped for a second to think what your name could mean. lol. I like it though and great to see it come from a latin word originally which fitted your visions.

:-)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

I like all the emails that have been sent recently by Securix CEO Jacobus, it's nice to see his story and background in crypto. It's very personal and it really shows the projects aims and the things they want to achieve with their project.

But on the other hand, I do hope the miners situation is sorted out soon and we hear some more info from the team. It's not good to keep hearing there isn't a plan B and that they are waiting till the token sale ends before buying mining equipment, we need to see more concrete plans.

Finally someone is using their head....you cannot give a project money on speculation. Lets say they have your 100 million bucks and by this time there won't be a sha256 miner thats worth buying, or even worse getting miners in large quantities are back ordered for months. There must be a plan b.

Yea, i do get your point and you're right, in everything we do, there should be a plan B, an alternative, just as they have alternate source of power to back them up, so an avenue for a backup plan should be created if they don't have any, this will sustain the brand and enable them to gear up for the challenges ahead, it's a good thing to be proactive in a brand
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

As I saw some discussion about mega wallet on some previous pages. So my question is investors will receive securix tokens in mega wallet or it will credited in their erc20 wallet?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

As I saw some discussion about mega wallet on some previous pages. So my question is investors will receive securix tokens in mega wallet or it will credited in their erc20 wallet?

As far as I know, you can choose where you store the tokens, but you can transfer them to the app. The Mega Vault app has some usefull features for token holders, like view of the hashing power of the mining facility.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Dear Securix community,

https://MVP.securix.io/AGORA1.jpg
https://MVP.securix.io/AGORA2.jpg
https://MVP.securix.io/AGORA3.jpg
https://MVP.securix.io/AGORA4.jpg

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
I think the agora event is completed successfully which is really good thing and done good job the Securix team also. Great work team.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: