Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

What are your measures for the damage that mining has on the environment. and yes i'm talking about coin mining. the power usage of mining factories are through the roof (mostly cooling)
from the Whitepaper i see they have a very Eco Friendly Planning for the Mining Farm they are establishing!
And they selected some of the coolest countries to reduce heating cost and yes its really costs alot of Electricity and money.
but as for their plan they have them under consideration and i think they'll try to limit on everything!!

The process of mining is very energy demanding and the type of energy used typically is not eco friendly in anyway, securix got my attention when they put this in detail and plan to work around green energy for sustainability of the ecosystem... They deserve some. Commendations

Exactly, I had never thought of an alternate energy for mining. I tip my hat for the team, looks like they have very smart people in the team.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

What are your measures for the damage that mining has on the environment. and yes i'm talking about coin mining. the power usage of mining factories are through the roof (mostly cooling)
from the Whitepaper i see they have a very Eco Friendly Planning for the Mining Farm they are establishing!
And they selected some of the coolest countries to reduce heating cost and yes its really costs alot of Electricity and money.
but as for their plan they have them under consideration and i think they'll try to limit on everything!!

The process of mining is very energy demanding and the type of energy used typically is not eco friendly in anyway, securix got my attention when they put this in detail and plan to work around green energy for sustainability of the ecosystem... They deserve some. Commendations

Exactly, I had never thought of an alternate energy for mining. I tip my hat for the team, looks like they have very smart people in the team.

I think team knew such questions will come and hence from start they decided to use eco-friendly energy. They have selected good location for mining.
Crypto_Bro (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

I think team knew such questions will come and hence from start they decided to use eco-friendly energy. They have selected good location for mining.

You are right. I agree with you. it great project
Crypto_Bro (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Cryptocurrency mining have created a problem - for getting only numbers you should use real energy by burning oil, gas, coal. THis s not good. Energy for mining should be ecological.

Hello,

We fully agree! It's more expensive as well to go with fossil energy supplies. We at Securix make bilateral deals directly through the EAN-2-EAN platform with the green generator to buy their energy + excess energy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQSNYavt_W4

The Securix Team
That's mean you will not going to use the electricity? It's some kind of natural energy that you are going to use?

They are gonna be using energy from solar and wind mill fans to cut down the cost of electricity, I don't really think they will stop using electricity altogether. My thoughts though
It will be really great idea. By using solar energy they can save electricity and bills. Also they will be eligible for subsidy if that country is giving.

wow, they seem to be really prepared for this i probably underestimated them by using alternative power generation method they will in effect reduce the overall power supply cost.

Well ya for a project like this the mining hardware is such a low priority for decisions to make, but the biggest issue they have to tackle is figuring out how to get longterm pricing on electric as low as possible, hell i'd be covering as much of the property in solar as well just to drive down as much opex as possible at the expense of capex.

Read carefully. They have already solved the problem with the price of electricity
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

If i may ask where will they be setting their mining farms? I have missed that information and i know it will be in a remote location too.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

with the support and naturally with the excellent hard work will definitely be able to make this project could easily reach his success.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

Well they chose the Netherlands and it is known that electricity is the least of their problems with more than 99% availability rate. They have one of the strongest electricity infrastructure.

Crypto_Bro (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

Hello, Securix team,

By taking over your business plan and the BTC price forecasts, below which price is the installation no longer profitable?

Hi,

Below 4000$, but if the price of the Bitcoin dips for a prolonged time, we have a company reserve plan in place. This will protect your investment and our investment. The founders and management are token holders as well. They have the same ambitions and goals as every other token holder.

https://medium.com/@securixio/securix-io-company-reserve-79745c0e686c

If you've any questions, feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Good to know that Securix will be protecting the investment.  I don't think Bitcoin will go below 4000 USD in near future. But it's good to see protection

I bloody hope BTC won't go below $4k but either way, it's nice to know there is kind of a "fail-safe" procedure set in stone for the investors of Securix

Yeah, But we know that BTC will not really going to dump below that $4000, Securix really have a very good planned and I know they will really going to make it.

as a potential investor, i want to believe the team have in essence thought everything through the whole concept is cool but they should be aware of death traps
I think the team provides the best for its users. we have to think positively whatever happens, market conditions are like that, sometimes we don't know what happened the next day.
This is a Fact we can't deny that its really unpredictable with what happens with crypto market other day!
but i agree with the it'll never go below 4k$ limit!
if it does crypto market just gets ruined!
so i believe Securix will bring profit for sure

The cost of Bitcoin will not fall below the average payback of mining. Any one of us understands well that the market is being manipulated, trying to get profit on its volatility. As soon as the cost of the Maying will be equal to $ 10 thousand, then the average price of bitcoin will not fall below this price. And if it does, then for a very short period of time. Bitcoin just will not be allowed to die.

But I agree that this project is very interesting. because he offers people something that no one in the crypto currency market can offer. namely, stability. This is a big plus in favor of this team.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

On the securix website I found they sold yet 60% tokens which is really good thing. Now as per the website they are offering 30% bonus.

With the bonus of 30% it is not a surprise, that they have sold 60% of the Tokens. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet, because the minimum purchase is not in my budget.
60% sold yet that really good growth. But whatat is the minimum purchase for this sale? And they are offering 30% bonus in this existing sale?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

On the securix website I found they sold yet 60% tokens which is really good thing. Now as per the website they are offering 30% bonus.

With the bonus of 30% it is not a surprise, that they have sold 60% of the Tokens. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet, because the minimum purchase is not in my budget.
60% sold yet that really good growth. But whatat is the minimum purchase for this sale? And they are offering 30% bonus in this existing sale?
You can check all their bonuses and phases on their website at "bonuses", i believe the next one starts from 27th September and will end on October 15th with a 20% bonus.
Mongoll

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

You can check all their bonuses and phases on their website at "bonuses", i believe the next one starts from 27th September and will end on October 15th with a 20% bonus.

They have detailed information on bonuses on the website. After acquiring a certain number of tokens, the interest rate is reduced. Thus, when all the tokens allocated for 30 bonus percent are over, the next bonus comes into effect.
Mongoll

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Well they chose the Netherlands and it is known that electricity is the least of their problems with more than 99% availability rate. They have one of the strongest electricity infrastructure.

I think this is an excellent choice
Mongoll

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

I also think that the team acted very cleverly. And this is without a doubt - a big plus in favor of the professionalism of the whole team. I hope that they are as professional in approaching other issues as well.
However, mining is a big business. And to earn in it now, when many people try to infiltrate this industry - it is necessary to be smart.
Mongoll

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

Oh really they're already above 50% of their token seems they're doing well, with the 30% they're offering I expect investors to come through.

Yh. I just saw that there’s a 3% Referal bonus of the investment made by a friend. I guess that would be in securix token. Is there a maximum to Referal?

These kind of referrals are such a great way to draw in people, don't think they put a maximum that wouldn't make sense if their are good recruiters and people drawing people in willing to invest why cap it.

This team can create a revolution in the world of mining. I think that we are simply obliged to report this project to as many people as possible so that each of them will decide whether to follow this project or not.
The big plus of Securix is not only that they carry stability to the crypto-currency market, but also that these guys can show the whole world "how to mining correctly". Other companies involved in mining and large pools should adopt the Securix approach.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

They have detailed information on bonuses on the website. After acquiring a certain number of tokens, the interest rate is reduced. Thus, when all the tokens allocated for 30 bonus percent are over, the next bonus comes into effect.

That's good so they will avoid some farmer on getting bonuses for  a short period of time or every time they made some investments. Great job on doing this.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Yea, that was my initial concern when the thought of mining came to my mind, i remember making a statement here a couple of days ago about it and they stated something about using fossil fuels, i'm pretty sure that many felt same way but they seem to have provided a way to outsmart the problem, thereby creating a more environmental friendly brand
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

sh*t coin

Hey man, honestly you really don't have to be like this you know? You should at least have something to say to support your emotion. What is the reason for badmouthing this project?

yeah, I mean they are trying to solve a real problem at least you should have given them a chance to prove themselve before you go around saying stuffs

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Yea, that was my initial concern when the thought of mining came to my mind, i remember making a statement here a couple of days ago about it and they stated something about using fossil fuels, i'm pretty sure that many felt same way but they seem to have provided a way to outsmart the problem, thereby creating a more environmental friendly brand
We Have to be very careful when it comes to using energy!
we all know its limited source!
if they can find a way to produce energy without burning the natural gas and oil then it would be amazing!
They do have plan to save energy though!
they can use Solar Energy
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

I shared this picture on Twitter earlier today, it shows bitcoin mining uses a lot of energy, but nothing in comparison to gold mining:

If you included all precious metals in the comparison it would be even worse. I know bitcoin mining is a problem in terms of energy use but there are more wasteful industries/practices out there.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

Oh really they're already above 50% of their token seems they're doing well, with the 30% they're offering I expect investors to come through.

Yh. I just saw that there’s a 3% Referal bonus of the investment made by a friend. I guess that would be in securix token. Is there a maximum to Referal?

These kind of referrals are such a great way to draw in people, don't think they put a maximum that wouldn't make sense if their are good recruiters and people drawing people in willing to invest why cap it.

This team can create a revolution in the world of mining. I think that we are simply obliged to report this project to as many people as possible so that each of them will decide whether to follow this project or not.
The big plus of Securix is not only that they carry stability to the crypto-currency market, but also that these guys can show the whole world "how to mining correctly". Other companies involved in mining and large pools should adopt the Securix approach.

On point. It is also our duty to promote this project as much as possible. They have proven to be a team with clear goals and ideas, the least we could do is market them in our unique ways as members of the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: