Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49458 times)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

I really hope this group does something does something unique like doing webcams in the mining facility or maybe energy cost reports or something to show how the network and company is performing
Surely everyone also hopes so and if that happens it will certainly attract attention,
we just wait in the near future and hopefully this group can do something unique as soon as possible

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

I like all the emails that have been sent recently by Securix CEO Jacobus, it's nice to see his story and background in crypto. It's very personal and it really shows the projects aims and the things they want to achieve with their project.

But on the other hand, I do hope the miners situation is sorted out soon and we hear some more info from the team. It's not good to keep hearing there isn't a plan B and that they are waiting till the token sale ends before buying mining equipment, we need to see more concrete plans.

I share your concern mate and we can only but hope for the best, the good thing is that we've been seeing positive news coming up in the industry, giving the blockchain industry a boost, i also do agree with you on the essence of having a plan B, that's the key to a successful business, always stay one step ahead and be proactive

Yes, I believe companies should be socially responsible and ethical in their practices and operations. That's why I like Securix's approach of using green, renewable energy to power their mining facility. However, they should definitely hold an AMA or do an interview with an unbiased YouTube account so they can answer some of the community's burning questions. Being transparent is another example of how a company can act in a responsible way and honest answers will help get Securix past some of the FUD they have been facing recently.

Hello Cryptossi,

Yes, we will schedule this AMA soon with Jacobus Donkersloot! Regarding the FUD, this has been properly addressed in the according Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036757.new#new.

Quote:
Dear All,

We were genuinely flabbergasted, about the way of things have gone about. A very aggressive stance towards Securix.io, making outrageous allegations like SCAM which is not taken lightly. All these allegations had no foundations and were based upon opinions. We at Securix have questioned ourselves what the agenda is behind all of this?

People in the community have a fiduciary duty to protect the good projects because if people just looked at some of the social media’s of our team members the allegations would have never been raised, if people in question had the intention to ‘’investigate’’ Securix. They found a picture which looked like it has been photoshopped, and there the rant and baseless allegations started with the intention to harm Securix and its reputation.

Internally our team first was shocked, is this real? Some Sherlock Holmes saga of a guy trying to unmask Securix. Well guess what, there is nothing to uncover because we are real, we are working every day on this, we are making Securix a colossal success.

Our team is working every day very hard and are working on this project for 1,5 year now. It’s not justified, nor it gives people no right to make this a witch hunt. All questions have been adequately answered. Still, people seek connections and motives which do not exist.

1: Using older pictures, newer pictures or whatever photo from the location is our business. It does not state anything.
Securix shows the community where the miners will be located.

2: A professional photographer shotted profile pictures, and still people are seeking a motive behind it. If maybe the images are not real or?

3: It came to our attention yesterday that some of you guys have mailed the owner of the building to investigate if we will be located over there. Well, we are as a result of this, we post the emails.

Mail A: https://MVP.securix.io/MAIL_A.jpg
Mail B: https://MVP.securix.io/MAIL_B.jpg
Mail C: https://MVP.securix.io/MAIL_C.jpg

* Before the next Sherlock Holmes spots that some of the e-mails contain an e-mail signature and logo, some don’t. We have no idea what causes this. We think it has something to do with the HTML body when sending the e-mails

If you do not like Securix and their offering, no offence taken but we won’t accept FUD being spread under the false pretense of ’’protecting the community’’. We do not accept bad mouthing of Securix in the forum from no one.

We accept feedback and constructive discussion; we are all for that. But Securix is not wasting any more time on combatting ridiculous cases and allegations.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Unquote:

This is the end of the FUD and let us continue with a good and constructive discussion! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

The Securix Team

Apologies, I believe I missed this message. Thank you for sharing, it has put my mind at ease. It must be crazy working on this project for 1 and a half years because times have changed a lot especially in terms of mining. But again thank you for the reassurance.

Yea, the reassurances is what got me glued to this thread and their prompt responses and i do agree, constructive criticisms is the basis of a healthy discussion, it's difficult finding such project that attends to the community through this channel, they only focus on telegram, which is absurd, how can a project plan to succeed when they don't have a mode of communication

Wow!  Very long message and detailed information from Securix team to address the question raised about the project. Team is addressing each and every question raised at all their social media platform.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

I like all the emails that have been sent recently by Securix CEO Jacobus, it's nice to see his story and background in crypto. It's very personal and it really shows the projects aims and the things they want to achieve with their project.

But on the other hand, I do hope the miners situation is sorted out soon and we hear some more info from the team. It's not good to keep hearing there isn't a plan B and that they are waiting till the token sale ends before buying mining equipment, we need to see more concrete plans.

Same here, I think they must already have the mining equipment because the people will not going to believe to them if they don't already have it and the sale will really going to get longer.

I dunno they were busy setting up tha location didn’t hear if they had already received the mining hardware or ordered it yet, hopefully this willl get more information on where they stand on the progress for the building

I got a response some days back from Team about the miners. The facility is ready ; Netherlands. But the miners to be used would be decided after the token sale.
I guess that’s to get the best miner available.

I see, So what we really need to wait now is the miners that they will going to use for this project. But I think it will really going to be good if they will going to have it as soon as possible instead of waiting the end of token sale.

Since they already reached softcap so I think they can start buying miners now.  But since they already mentioned that mining will start from January, so they still have some time to purchase miners.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

Same here, I think they must already have the mining equipment because the people will not going to believe to them if they don't already have it and the sale will really going to get longer.

I dunno they were busy setting up tha location didn’t hear if they had already received the mining hardware or ordered it yet, hopefully this willl get more information on where they stand on the progress for the building

I got a response some days back from Team about the miners. The facility is ready ; Netherlands. But the miners to be used would be decided after the token sale.

I see, So what we really need to wait now is the miners that they will going to use for this project. But I think it will really going to be good if they will going to have it as soon as possible instead of waiting the end of token sale.

Since they already reached softcap so I think they can start buying miners now.  But since they already mentioned that mining will start from January, so they still have some time to purchase miners.

Well not really, most companies like this would want to buy in bulk and depending on how much sells during ICO will determine how big of a purchase it will be, so i'd imagine they will wait till closer to end of ICO so they can guage how many miners they will be able to afford on the overall budget beyond just the softcap amount to get the best price
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

Well not really, most companies like this would want to buy in bulk and depending on how much sells during ICO will determine how big of a purchase it will be, so i'd imagine they will wait till closer to end of ICO so they can guage how many miners they will be able to afford on the overall budget beyond just the softcap amount to get the best price

I agree with you mate!  They will do bulk purchase around ICON close date. No point in buying now and keeping miners in box.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

Mega wallet sounds great. I personally don't like to add one more wallet. Its getting too difficult to keep track of all the wallets.
If I am not wrong then mega wallet is like bank of wallet? I mean we can access multiple wallets from single wallet app?

Hello,

The Securix Mega Vault Dashboard application will be available later this year for users to download. This application allows users to store SRXIO tokens on their smartphone safely.

Learn more about our upcoming Mega Vault Wallet at page 34 - 35 of our White Paper, https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This mega vault wallet app, for me personally, is one of my favourite aspects of the Securix project. Store tokens, see the number of tokens you hold, you can check the SRXIO output balance and you will also be able to view the hashing power of Securix’s mining facility.

I've asked the team about it earlier and they are working according to the timeline. As you mentioned the output is really important to have along with hashing power to be able to predict profits directly from the app.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

Softcap reached that's really good thing. Now token sale is going which will ends in 8 days. If they will reach their target in sale then what's next step will taken by team?

Wow. Was hearing about them reaching the softcap, is this news authentic? If true they really have a lot of people behind their back hoping for them to succeed.

Is that true that token sale is ending in 8 days from now? I thought its just this phase of the ICO with this bonus. Token sales will continue with less bonus as far as I know.
I guess he is talking about currently running phase of sale. By the way, 20% bonus is also good offer in this phase.

I don't get it. How can they still be talking about 20% bonus at this time of their sales period when their sales road map says this "7.5% Oct 08 - Oct 15 SRXIO 5000000"Huh I think a real website update is highly needed.

Your definitely not wrong they could definitely need to update the website to make sure the reality that is currently ongoing is what is the case on the site that way people aren't confused as it ends up looking unprofessional, unless its just not explaining well
well you're right!
they need to update their website everytime a token is sold!
that helps investors and community with the details they seek!
and keeps thing transparent between us!

Lol I dont think it's realistic to update the website for every-single token that is sold.. However periodically like once a day shouldn't be an issue at all.

The fact its not updated clearly tells me its manual. Why not just add a dynamic one? It knows your total number and it reads the amount sold from somewhere. Can't imagine that being very hard.

Here is how it works, when you accept more than one currency as a mode of payment you have to build the counter in a way that each of the currency could be updated manually, it's pretty hard building smart contract payment for multiple currencies that automatically updates payment

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:52:38 AM

Mega wallet sounds great. I personally don't like to add one more wallet. Its getting too difficult to keep track of all the wallets.
If I am not wrong then mega wallet is like bank of wallet? I mean we can access multiple wallets from single wallet app?

Hello,

The Securix Mega Vault Dashboard application will be available later this year for users to download. This application allows users to store SRXIO tokens on their smartphone safely.

Learn more about our upcoming Mega Vault Wallet at page 34 - 35 of our White Paper, https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This mega vault wallet app, for me personally, is one of my favourite aspects of the Securix project. Store tokens, see the number of tokens you hold, you can check the SRXIO output balance and you will also be able to view the hashing power of Securix’s mining facility.

I've asked the team about it earlier and they are working according to the timeline. As you mentioned the output is really important to have along with hashing power to be able to predict profits directly from the app.

Wow. That's really mega vault wallet. How will the be able to link the hashing power to the wallet since its not a cloud mining platform?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

Softcap reached that's really good thing. Now token sale is going which will ends in 8 days. If they will reach their target in sale then what's next step will taken by team?

Wow. Was hearing about them reaching the softcap, is this news authentic? If true they really have a lot of people behind their back hoping for them to succeed.

Is that true that token sale is ending in 8 days from now? I thought its just this phase of the ICO with this bonus. Token sales will continue with less bonus as far as I know.
I guess he is talking about currently running phase of sale. By the way, 20% bonus is also good offer in this phase.

I don't get it. How can they still be talking about 20% bonus at this time of their sales period when their sales road map says this "7.5% Oct 08 - Oct 15 SRXIO 5000000"Huh I think a real website update is highly needed.

Your definitely not wrong they could definitely need to update the website to make sure the reality that is currently ongoing is what is the case on the site that way people aren't confused as it ends up looking unprofessional, unless its just not explaining well
well you're right!

Lol I dont think it's realistic to update the website for every-single token that is sold.. However periodically like once a day shouldn't be an issue at all.

The fact its not updated clearly tells me its manual. Why not just add a dynamic one? It knows your total number and it reads the amount sold from somewhere. Can't imagine that being very hard.

Here is how it works, when you accept more than one currency as a mode of payment you have to build the counter in a way that each of the currency could be updated manually, it's pretty hard building smart contract payment for multiple currencies that automatically updates payment

Never thought of it this way, nonetheless they can still update the token purchased once a day just like @cryptobeefy stated above.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

well you're right!

i meant making that an automated process!
that will update with your every token sell!
i have seen many project used that, and user review on that was always great!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

well you're right!

There are ways fro automatic update as far as I know atleast with regards to ETH investments raised. Correct me if I am wrong. Securix is advanced and I am sure they also know that technique.

Hello Ganesh,

Thanks for your feedback, the API is not completely working. So we decided to do it manually, we raise not only in ETH but as well in FIAT(EUR/AED/USD) and BTC/BCH.

If you still have any question, feel free to ask!

Kind regards

The Securix Team

Ah ah, its an API thing. Since this is known and it is being done manually, it will be great to actually have done in small intervals. Leaving outdated reports on the website for so long can be misleading.

Thats really good to know. In that sense, this bug will be fixed soon? So that we get to see the live ICO progress which is essential not just for me but for everyone.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

I really hope this group does something does something unique like doing webcams in the mining facility or maybe energy cost reports or something to show how the network and company is performing

As far as I know, the mining has not yet started. So questions about webcam is not use at this moment. They did show the new building earlier in their video.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

I've been following your Instagram, guys! Too bad there are only 20 pics or so! I would've loved to see more photos, not promos, y'know?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

That's the part that i'm stressing about and that's crucial for the overall goal of the community, i mean, no individual will see such and still fidget about the brand, such webcam or video mode of communication should be done periodically to address issues such as the belief that they can't sustain the project since most brand doing same are no more
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

That's the part that i'm stressing about and that's crucial for the overall goal of the community, i mean, no individual will see such and still fidget about the brand, such webcam or video mode of communication should be done periodically to address issues such as the belief that they can't sustain the project since most brand doing same are no more

Yh. Most investors are used to an old system of earning from investments in mining, which is dying with most mining facilities closing down some mining contracts. Securix would be using an advanced preferable system for investment in mining and distribution of mining profits. No need to renew contracts, it’s a life time.
For this there need to be some webcams and AMA periodically to users.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

I've been following your Instagram, guys! Too bad there are only 20 pics or so! I would've loved to see more photos, not promos, y'know?
Hmm i agree with you i never noticed that they had an Instagram at first and now when i saw it, it did not attract me a lot at first they should try something else maybe even video's? with the CEO or something.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

Hmm i agree with you i never noticed that they had an Instagram at first and now when i saw it, it did not attract me a lot at first they should try something else maybe even video's? with the CEO or something.

What? they do? I did not know they had an Instagram page; what is the link?
It would be cool seeing the factory they rented though from the inside Cheesy (I know it is there in the video anyway but still)

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

What? they do? I did not know they had an Instagram page; what is the link?
It would be cool seeing the factory they rented though from the inside Cheesy (I know it is there in the video anyway but still)
Yes buddy, They have Instagram page also. But only 20+ pics and below 100 followers are there. They need to be promote their Instagram link as well.

https://www.instagram.com/securixio/
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

Everyone will going to like that. If they will going to give like a daily or weekly updates about their mining facility it will going to help everyone to know what's happening on the project.

At your service
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Yeah I just like the features attached to the mega wallet app, looking forward to the release date of the app I can’t wait to try it out.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: