Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

Here's an article i wrote on Securix I hope you enjoy reading it.
https://medium.com/@nwagbogwuchukwudi/an-insight-on-securix-c035e2355c67

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

Here's an article i wrote on Securix I hope you enjoy reading it.
https://medium.com/@nwagbogwuchukwudi/an-insight-on-securix-c035e2355c67

This is a great write up bro. You showed a deep understanding on the Securix project and tried to be as brief as possible. Kudos
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Hello, Securix team,

By taking over your business plan and the BTC price forecasts, below which price is the installation no longer profitable?

Hi,

Below 4000$, but if the price of the Bitcoin dips for a prolonged time, we have a company reserve plan in place. This will protect your investment and our investment. The founders and management are token holders as well. They have the same ambitions and goals as every other token holder.

https://medium.com/@securixio/securix-io-company-reserve-79745c0e686c

If you've any questions, feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Good to know that Securix will be protecting the investment.  I don't think Bitcoin will go below 4000 USD in near future. But it's good to see protection

I bloody hope BTC won't go below $4k but either way, it's nice to know there is kind of a "fail-safe" procedure set in stone for the investors of Securix

Wow. Really well planned strategy, never knew that there was a fail safe strategy. This would actually be the first project I have seen them with a fail safe.

That is an interesting one; Basically the reserve is made from the 10% of the monthly revenue. I think if there is enough traction then that 10% would mean a good sum.

I hope that BTC will never go below $4k again and I think it is unlikely that it will ever happen. The investors will get the monthly profit share regularly.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

Hello !!!

Some cool stuff going on, we've a live sponsored prediction going on at Stox!

PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Join us now at https://dashboard.securix.io and secure YOUR spot to financial freedom!!

The Securix Team

Nice. This is really going to bring more people attention to the sales. And i am surely going to try my luck on the prediction. Hope I can be lucky.
Wow, it's great. I checked this link and it's look like a just game. We have to just predict few things and then we will eligible to earn some tokens. Great deal.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Hello, Securix team,

By taking over your business plan and the BTC price forecasts, below which price is the installation no longer profitable?

Hi,

Below 4000$, but if the price of the Bitcoin dips for a prolonged time, we have a company reserve plan in place. This will protect your investment and our investment. The founders and management are token holders as well. They have the same ambitions and goals as every other token holder.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Good to know that Securix will be protecting the investment.  I don't think Bitcoin will go below 4000 USD in near future. But it's good to see protection

I bloody hope BTC won't go below $4k but either way, it's nice to know there is kind of a "fail-safe" procedure set in stone for the investors of Securix

Wow. Really well planned strategy, never knew that there was a fail safe strategy. This would actually be the first project I have seen them with a fail safe.

That is an interesting one; Basically the reserve is made from the 10% of the monthly revenue. I think if there is enough traction then that 10% would mean a good sum.

I hope that BTC will never go below $4k again and I think it is unlikely that it will ever happen. The investors will get the monthly profit share regularly.

I also hope for that. But we never know and cannot predict crypto market movement. Good example is the last few days.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

Cryptocurrency mining have created a problem - for getting only numbers you should use real energy by burning oil, gas, coal. THis s not good. Energy for mining should be ecological.

Hello,

We fully agree! It's more expensive as well to go with fossil energy supplies. We at Securix make bilateral deals directly through the EAN-2-EAN platform with the green generator to buy their energy + excess energy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQSNYavt_W4

The Securix Team
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Hello, Securix team,

Hi,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I also hope for that. But we never know and cannot predict crypto market movement. Good example is the last few days.

Crypto world is highly volatile and we can't predict what will happen in future. Securix team done good job in securing the investors in case price goes below $4000
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

Everybody in the crypto world loves earning and earning is made even sweeter when you are not affected by the volatility of the market. Great initiative here Securix!

Would surely be happy if securix had come before the market became unstable. This losses would not have been too much.

Lol, it really bad right now as the market is currently bleeding I believe securix would have won the heart of many had it been they are operational already
Maybe the start will be a little bit hard but as long as they reach their softcap their won't be a lot of problem at all, it might even be smart to extend the project.

As far as I know the team has raised some money in their private sales. The sales is already ongoing. We need to figure out how much money has been already raised.

I have seen something like 250K USD in private sales. I have seen some 60% tokens sold message in their website. Is it just whitelist? or confirmed selling?

Hello!

Soft cap has been reached, up until today 3.01 million tokens have been sold! https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286!!!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team
Congratulations team, this is a really great achievement yet. On the website I can see now token sale will start in 12 days 10 hours. But what is the minimum investment now?
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

Cryptocurrency mining have created a problem - for getting only numbers you should use real energy by burning oil, gas, coal. THis s not good. Energy for mining should be ecological.

Hello,

We fully agree! It's more expensive as well to go with fossil energy supplies. We at Securix make bilateral deals directly through the EAN-2-EAN platform with the green generator to buy their energy + excess energy!

The Securix Team
thats a beautiful eco friendly plan!
its good to see you guys are giving importance to the EcoSystem not just mining more with cheaper cost!
Go ahead and keep up on mining green Bitcoins
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Everybody in the crypto world loves earning and earning is made even sweeter when you are not affected by the volatility of the market. Great initiative here Securix!

Would surely be happy if securix had come before the market became unstable. This losses would not have been too much.

Lol, it really bad right now as the market is currently bleeding I believe securix would have won the heart of many had it been they are operational already
Maybe the start will be a little bit hard but as long as they reach their softcap their won't be a lot of problem at all, it might even be smart to extend the project.

As far as I know the team has raised some money in their private sales. The sales is already ongoing. We need to figure out how much money has been already raised.

I have seen something like 250K USD in private sales. I have seen some 60% tokens sold message in their website. Is it just whitelist? or confirmed selling?

Hello!

Soft cap has been reached, up until today 3.01 million tokens have been sold! https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286!!!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

I'll suggest you have some sort of announcement section on your website to keep investors in the loop and give rest of minds as well.

Wow fair play, that's really awesome news that the soft cap has already been met with over 3 million tokens being sold.

Softcap is reached, is very good news. Even in the bad market conditions, securix managed to reach softcap. This is good news.

I was surprised that that happened before going public and in such a bad market. Here is a read on that https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286 they sufficed 3 mil according the read.

Hmm, 3 million tokens have already been sold thus hitting the soft cap? Good achievement guys, how much is the hardcap set at?

The hard cap is the tricky one alright. they have set it around $42.35 until November well actually the sale is set to end by the end of October. Whatever they raise will suffice I guess given they secured their soft cap.

It seems like the market has started to recover and the sale stll has a long way to go, so I believe once the market is stable before the token sale ends, we shall see many investors coming in.

It was really a sigh of relief when i saw the greens and some significant rise in the market, such happened in just less than 24 hours, that says a lot, its not that people don't believe in crypto but at the momen, its all about manipulation, so the community should stand strong in order to have a more vibrant blockchain community
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Hello,

The Securix Team

That was a really insightful video. Its good to know that the team purchases energy directly from solar or wind generators. Nice having alternative means for energy.
Zombie259

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

Hello,

The Securix Team

That was a really insightful video. Its good to know that the team purchases energy directly from solar or wind generators. Nice having alternative means for energy.

The video is awesome and it good to know that Securix take care about the environment and will use green energy for the mining.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Are there incentives to gain when this project is been introduced to friends or colleagues and also do they accept debit or credit cards as mode of payments.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

Hello,

The Securix Team

Securix prototype of a mining farm run by clean energy from renewable sources such as the sun and also to avoid pollution from use of fossil energy, but also to avoid high energy costs that would affect profits for investors would be great.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

Are there incentives to gain when this project is been introduced to friends or colleagues and also do they accept debit or credit cards as mode of payments.

Hello!

Yes, we have an referral in place of 3%! You can get your referral link at https://dashboard.securix.io.

We do not accept creditcard payments, we accept: BTC / BCH / ETH / XMR & FIAT(SEPA Transfer FIDOR)

The Securix Team
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

Hello!

Yes, we have an referral in place of 3%! You can get your referral link at https://dashboard.securix.io.

We do not accept creditcard payments, we accept: BTC / BCH / ETH / XMR & FIAT(SEPA Transfer FIDOR)

The Securix Team

Its good that you are offering referral bonus. I have one question if my friend Investe say 5000 USD worth ETH, will I get 3% in ETH or in securix tokens?
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

Hello!

The Securix Team

Its good that you are offering referral bonus. I have one question if my friend Investe say 5000 USD worth ETH, will I get 3% in ETH or in securix tokens?

Referral bonus is there? Great! But what is the procedure? How I can refer a friend? And do I have to purchase tokens first before referring friends?
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

Hello!

The Securix Team

Referral bonus is there? Great! But what is the procedure? How I can refer a friend? And do I have to purchase tokens first before referring friends?

Hello,

You have to issue an account at https://dashboard.securix.io, when your referral makes the purchase you will receive 3%.

The Securix Team
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

Watching the crowdsale with interest, what open exchanges are planned in the first instance?

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will also occur after the end of ICO. At that time we will investigate what will be the best for the Securix token holders.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

The SRXIO token has value outside of the exchange, because its a token with pay out. It does not require you to bring the token to the exchange to earn money. A monthly passive and secure income in crypto each month.

Kind regards,

Exchange selection is important part and lot of things need to be checked before any decision.  Exchange should be secure,  should support high volume,  24*7 availability,  charges and all. Best to wait till I COULD finish and then decide.

I agree, Some people think that listing on different exchanges is really good even without considering some features and quality of the exchange. It must be really good at making volumes to maintain it's daily volumes.

Usually many want an exchange where they have their assets on and of course an exchange with high trading volume. However what many fail to see is that an exchange is useless no matter how big if the project does not generate traction.

Another is when the coin or token from ICO's listed on exchanges their investors or bounty hunters starting to dump it for just a small amount of money. That's why sometimes rushing to list on different exchanges is not good.

Unfortunately it's the way of the crypto world today and it's not doing both investors and dumper alike no good worst hit is the project themselves, imagine using the money meant for purchase of hardware of project development for listing  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

I'll suggest you have some sort of announcement section on your website to keep investors in the loop and give rest of minds as well.

Wow fair play, that's really awesome news that the soft cap has already been met with over 3 million tokens being sold.

Softcap is reached, is very good news. Even in the bad market conditions, securix managed to reach softcap. This is good news.

I was surprised that that happened before going public and in such a bad market. Here is a read on that https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286 they sufficed 3 mil according the read.

Hmm, 3 million tokens have already been sold thus hitting the soft cap? Good achievement guys, how much is the hardcap set at?

The hard cap is the tricky one alright. they have set it around $42.35 until November well actually the sale is set to end by the end of October. Whatever they raise will suffice I guess given they secured their soft cap.

It seems like the market has started to recover and the sale stll has a long way to go, so I believe once the market is stable before the token sale ends, we shall see many investors coming in.

It was really a sigh of relief when i saw the greens and some significant rise in the market, such happened in just less than 24 hours, that says a lot, its not that people don't believe in crypto but at the momen, its all about manipulation, so the community should stand strong in order to have a more vibrant blockchain community

People do believe in Crypto and 200+B market cap even after current bear market says all. I think soon market cap will hit all time high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: