Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80313 times)
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

I just think, that NEO become strong, but not in the close future. It is a good token for long term holding. So, if you would prefer that strategy of exchanging, get it!

BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO would stay strong if ethereum will go down like it days ago when ripple claim its second spot in coinmarketcap. Neo has still to beat ripple before it can have a duel with the ethereum but I guess Neo wont reach the potential of ethereum in the long run. But we never know. Cryptocurrency is very much volatile.

If Ethereum go down then ICOs become more unpopular and NEOs blockchain infrastructure will not needed for people. I think that NEO will strong if Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies will be strong as well.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

I think NEO has not yet fully revealed its potential and can bring us some surprises in the future. It's for sure can compete with Ethereum as the main blockchain network for the ICOs.
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

I think that neo is a very strong and popular coin. It has very great potential for growth and a strong platform. I think that soon he will shoot.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

neo for me a very good coin , I bought in that year , for me, in the Chinese market it is very well popular , and as a replacement for the Ethereum great

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

neo for me a very good coin , I bought in that year , for me, in the Chinese market it is very well popular , and as a replacement for the Ethereum great
NEO is a good coin, but it is still very far from Ethereum. So far, investors are choosing Ethereum and even taking into account that It has fallen so much.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
i wonder, can we compare neo and ripple? look how many people are talking about eth possible replacement, is it a provocation or something real?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Neredex

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

My thoughts on NEO is that it is a pity for potential crypto. As a result of the ban from the Chinese market, NEO's exchange rate has fallen sharply, from nearly $ 130 down to $ 26 at the moment. Very low NEO rates can recover as the peak period. Therefore, NEO should not be invested.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

NEO has a lot of impressive partnerships with more in the pipeline. Their links with the authorities and other big businesses will ensure that NEO will pump again. All it would take is one positive message from the Chinese government and it will pump faster than ripple

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

NEO - a timely come coin to the crypto market, but recently has not received adequate attention from investors. NEO has a more modern technology than ethereum, and has an excellent team that constantly and actively works. NEO - one of the best places today, where you can safely invest large sums of money.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
DertyPig823

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

I belive NEO will definitely become stronger. NEO  has great popularity.  NEO is  referred to as Chinese Ethereum and NEP-5 tokens will help this one to grow. Neo  is a successful altcoin.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

Neo very well grows in the price and now. This already very strong coin which is supported by the authorities of China. With this support it but to be more expensive
If there was ever an event where China dissociated from NEO then the coin would be worth more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

There are so many altcoins at the moment, and many projects that hold ICOs to make new coins are those who aim at coins they will still have good potential in the future, but no one knows whether the coin will last long or not, if you see NEO maybe in the future later the coin will be potentially profitable for you, all depends on yourself, whether you will invest in the coin or not, and all steps must be thought first, don't let you make a decision and cause defeat, all altcoins have the same goal, namely survive to the future, and my advice is to choose coins that already have large sales and purchase volumes for short-term investments, but for long-term investments by investing in coins like NEO, I think if you invest now you will get a convincing profit, because for now the market is not stable in position below, this is a good opportunity to invest.

iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

In the long term, NEO can become strong, this coin has the potential and support of the government of China,this is a very good factor of influence in the cryptocurrency market as NEO enters the ICO market of companies and this will give a great growth to this coin
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

NEO will grow to be the biggest factor in this team. The team is really great value and very resourceful. His current situation doesn't upset me, because I know he's going to come back stronger with his old days!
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

I believe that NEO is a very strong and progressive coin. I am sure that in the future it will grow and develop. This coin will soon be in this place after bitcoin.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

I believe that NEO is a very strong and progressive coin. I am sure that in the future it will grow and develop. This coin will soon be in this place after bitcoin.
I hope your words are true. And Yes, it is very rare that people who are confident in any currency other than bitcoin and Ethereum. Especially at this time.
Pavel1391

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

According to a medium post(https://ethereumworldnews.com/neo-and-gas-on-a-tear-with-double-digit-gains/) last week the Neo Name Service mainnet launch date has been set for October 9th. This service will allow domain mining and rewards for those entering the .neo domain name ecosystem. Neo’s ‘fuel’, GAS, is surging right now as it will be used to bid for domains using the NNS. Reddit commenters have speculated a number of reasons including an Upbit lising for GAS and ONT, but the pump is likely to be linked to the upcoming NNS and associated GAS airdrops.
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

Yes I think so.NEO will become strong i think after ethereum NEO is the most popular crypto currency.Gradullay NEO increase their community.And NEO increase their use area.I think in future NEO will most popular currency.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

NEO is my major holing and I'm just trying to acquire more BTC at the moment. I think NEO has the potential to drastically take over a large portion of the market. ETH I don't believe will see the same gains NEO will but also the whole market is one big question mark right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: