Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80305 times)
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:38:03 AM

I think that those coins that can survive during this market fall cryptocurrency will become very strong. This is a great strength test for many coins.

NEO already drop more than 90% from highest price. I am believe NEO is good coin and will recover again in next year. Its like ethereum and many token use NEO blockchain

Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

been with neo since its antshares day bought probably at 3.5$ and hold till 50s sold half and ride the rest till now lol anyway never regret holding as im going to hold it long term. neo has Establish company and community as well so its strong in my point of view

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:47:32 AM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO is considered "Bitcoin of China" and it has a very bright future. Despite the fact that now is not the best time for NEO, they have great ambitions, and have every chance of success around the world.
you say the right thing,
NEO has indeed become one of the altcoins that is very potential in the future, their ambition is very strong to make sure NEO as a coin that has good potential in the future, indeed at this time the conditions are not so good but conditions like that are not just the NEO who feel it. Other coins also experience the same thing.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:06:42 AM

I think that those coins that can survive during this market fall cryptocurrency will become very strong. This is a great strength test for many coins.
all altcoins, which have real projects and real products, would survive in the downtrend of the crypto market now. This is the test to let us see the strength of the belief of investors to projects.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

I think so. NEO team is always foucs on technology development. They are great guys not like whos are aimed to money.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

From what I know, NEO is one of the strongest ethereum platforms in China. I think NEO will be able to compete in the market and be able to reach a high point in crypto. Along with recovering and rising market prices, NEO will again rise and become a stronger coin with a good price and much favored by the crypto community because technology has many benefits.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

Recently we here some good news from China that they will accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in stores. Already China government is giving support to NEO project because it is one of a subsidiary of the onchain project. In coming days we might see some huge difference in terms of price with the developments they are doing.
bonbor.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:21:25 AM

NEO is a very good shanzhai coin with a strong support system and professional team, a blockchain system with unique quality, smart contracts and many other applications, and I have great confidence in NEO and the future.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

From what I know, NEO is one of the strongest ethereum platforms in China. I think NEO will be able to compete in the market and be able to reach a high point in crypto. Along with recovering and rising market prices, NEO will again rise and become a stronger coin with a good price and much favored by the crypto community because technology has many benefits.
NEO is the favorite coin of many investors and has a large community in China, NEO also has a very good team so that its potential is very good for the future. so I'm also sure if NEO will become stronger and stronger, it's just that a process that is not short is needed, so those who hold NEO must be patient to wait for NEO to develop
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

I have great confidence in neo because its a really good coin backed by great professional team. It also has a large community support. I believe in neo.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

The team behind neo and the support from Chinese people will ensure success for this project wish you good luck in your future investment Smiley
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

One of the Altcoins that I hold and trust is NEO. A plus to my opinion is that NEO is developed in China, and the Asian market is huge. Investors from Asia will trust and invest in their altcoin. Another plus is that NEO has a faster transaction processing rate than Ethereum. In my opinion, with its low price and availability, NEO will attract investors and become more valuable.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

I think NEO will be like ethereum because NEO has good technology and creates its own blockchain. It may take a while to make NEO become like ethereum

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

Be sure to become. As soon as the market starts to grow. he still does not look weak; he has good volumes. So we are waiting for better times.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

Well neo itself is a good coin, I think that in the future it will only grow , but at the moment all the coins have weakened as neo
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

Yes, this is undoubtedly a good Chinese project that will continue to develop.

DertyPig823

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

I think that NEO is a promising coin. The transaction the NEO speed is very high. The team is also excellent and the project itself has a lot of fans.

Development themes are also very gratifying. I keep NEO in my portfolio.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

NEO has long been strong, even after the rebranding of AntShares, remember its name? Then, few people knew him and nobody wanted to invest, because they did not understand what was, in the end, waiting for him, especially with such a name.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

I have great confidence in neo because its a really good coin backed by great professional team. It also has a large community support. I believe in neo.
NEO is gaining some attention lately since the market is not moving fast enough. I will try to purchase the coin later.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

I do not think that now there are enough serious reasons to believe that NEO will begin to grow rapidly, but I think that it will be at the same level for the time and it’s not worth selling it if you hold for long-term perspective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: