Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80305 times)
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

of course neo will be strong. in my opinion neo is one of the altcoins that has a good potential, because he also has his own exchange, some bounties also use his platform to sell their tokens, for example pkc tokens and more. so maybe if bitcoin goes back up and strengthens, neo will also follow.

Many types of Altcoin have good potential to become big later and don't rule out the NEO. you should invest a little of these coins because they have great potential.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

The Chinese will not leave their ether alone, I think that there will be a pump against the background of the overall growth of cryptocurrencies! I'm trying to buy everything, but I always fail. Very attractive because they give free GAS.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
NEO has absolute a great potential to grow but i do not believe that it will be bigger then bitcoin but anything can happen in crypto but a lot off people hold a little piece of ethereum
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

I think that NEO has a great potential and one day a lot of us will understand this thing.

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

In my opinion, Neo is the the one of the best project after bitcoin, it has a huge potential in future. At present, the price is very cheap, so investing in Neo would be very profitable in the long-run.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

Right from the inception of the platform, I have always like the project and i am always the fan of the project but i don't like the pace at which they are going without the project, I believe the project will have a lot potentials in the future when all the necessary things are been put in place.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

There is a possibility that neo would gain the strength because it is a potential one. When all the necessary developments are in place neo would surely be as strong as eth. Its good to invest on neo niw while its price is still cheap and affordable epecially those who want a long term investment.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy.  

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

I think Neo can be more powerful from ethereum at the future. Ethereum was the first at the market who is doing this job and they are successful, they succeed this but Neo has better technology I think and it can be more profitable.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

I think neo will be stronger, they are developing so that the NEO price will become more expensive, but at this time the crypto market is experiencing a very serious problem, namely the price decline in bitcoin and altcoin so that NEO prices are very difficult to increase.

stock999

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

I think that NEO at least will get back to the price on the beginnig this year.
I don't want to go deeply in technical details because i prefer financial matters. So from this point of view NEO has certain nice properties those other altcoins have no.
First, a NEO balance on wallet is generating  GAS automatically and permanently, without any touch of wallet's owner. GAS is a NEO based token, which costs of money and can be sold on many exchanges at any time. Who doesn't want a permanent passive income?
Second, NEO transactions are still free for user. No comparizon with ETH, where a gas price is floating from 2 to 20 gwei (or even more) within a single day.
 Any normal investor should not miss such nice properties, those work and bring an income currently. It's much better than any ICO which just promises high returns after a long while.  That's why i think that NEO should have more demand and  get stronger. Probably newbies in crypto just don't know yet this NEO side.

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

NEO has a lot of potentials, of course, it's a pity that he fell so much, but the most important thing is that he still has excellent prospects. All the same, large companies are tied to this project, it seems to me here we can see ToTheMoon!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

Neo of course a good investment , but now I think it's early to buy, because we will fall , and to avoid panic buy on the good Straits

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

I believe that NEO is a really good and promising cryptocurrency. And it's a competitor to Ethereum. And the ambitions are quite interesting, but Ethereum does not stand still, so whether it can take the place of Ethereum is an interesting question.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:28:44 PM

Right now everything took a dump including NEO Sad Hopefully, it will bounce. If Bitcoin price dives below $5600 support line we are f*cked!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

Yes it will becoming big thing and strong on cryptocurrency, So ill buy some NEO for now because ill believe so much of this coins. And also this NEO coins was in the  top coins in the crypto so that's why it have a chance we can earn enough profit of it.

Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:58:05 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 12:12:13 AM by Mavilcposeti

Will definitely be stronger.Many neo-based ico's were built and will continue to be built.So even neo should buy and hold.Very good if sent in neo in a fractional way like bitcoin.That's when neo's prices will increase a lot.These will be a stronger coin when they are there.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:48:11 AM

In my opinion, Neo is the the one of the best project after bitcoin, it has a huge potential in future. At present, the price is very cheap, so investing in Neo would be very profitable in the long-run.

I think that NEO will soon become a serious competitor to Ethereum. Neo is younger but has some significant prospects for development.
zendicator
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

I love neo and it is very cheap right now. Many dapps are build on top of it and besides it is from China. When China will be open for crypto, Im sure it will skyrocket.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO is already strong and will become stronger with time. To me 4 years term at the market of this coin gives a good impression. The development history of the NEO is very positive too. They are constantly growing.

jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

I think so that NEO will become one of the strongest altcoin especially now that they NEO is one of the top ranked altcoins and many people are believing and trusting this altcoin.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: