Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:37:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80311 times)
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

In my opinion, Neo is the the one of the best project after bitcoin, it has a huge potential in future. At present, the price is very cheap, so investing in Neo would be very profitable in the long-run.
it has a lot of prospects, but for some reason it is postponed its use, perhaps the Communist party of China will not take NEO into account and will have to look for new markets.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:11:22 AM

I believe that the prospects for NEO promise to please traders and investors with a constant increase in the value of these digital coins. No wonder NEO is one of the top ten leaders in cryptocurrency, created by the criterion of market capitalization.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

However, everyone believes that NEO coin is very powerful, because neo coin always brings new changes in the market. If the status of all the Coins is still seen, the neo coin is more powerful. And further, it is estimated that from the beginning of the year it will show a bounce.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

Yes! I believe that NEO will be a strong coin, because NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency designed to build a scalable network of decentralized applications. The base asset of the NEO blockchain is the non divisible NEO token which generates GAS tokens that can be used to pay for transaction fees generated by applications on the network. I think it will pump more sooner or later. Smiley
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

I think NEO is a good platform that we hold for a long time, seeing that the development of NEO prices is now increasing, so I don't think you are hesitant to get more NEO profits in the future.
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

I am absolutely sure, that NEO will be one of the greatest currencies on this market, but we will need to wait for 3-4 years for this to happen. People do not know in what to invest and when the next bull run will come, NEO will bounce back really hard.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

I think, one crypto that has really have great potential right now is NEO. Featurewise, it can compete with other cryptos in the market right now. Old and new. Aside from that, it has the support of one of the biggest crypto adaptors, the Chinese market.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

No all the market is too weak to make such predictions, so I don't shill on this fact.
Neo should become more stronger than now .
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

Neo has all the potential to be a great coin but like someone pointed out, its centralized nature may be its undoing as the essential idea behind cryptocurrency is decentralization. If you are holding, you should make a decision whether to sell off or continue holding

zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

NEO will be another ETH!
NEO is more efficient and faster than ETH's smart contract.
Although the selection of the cryptocurrency market is very low, please don't ignore the power of NEO!
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

I am a fan of NEO and I like to believe that one day NEO is going to develop more than we can imagine. I invested in NEO and I think the today's price is still good for investments.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

neo is a coin that is the top 10 of other altcoins, and this is a decentralized coin and is a coin that is in great demand by investors,
I also invest in Neo, and Neo has its own network.
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

Neo is already strong we just need it to be stronger. It's one of my favourite coin, it has great potentials, good platform. I believe in its prospects and I know in the nearest  future it will be a powerful coin, its just a matter of time.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

NEO will be another ETH!
NEO is more efficient and faster than ETH's smart contract.
Although the selection of the cryptocurrency market is very low, please don't ignore the power of NEO!
It has no demand and NEO will die. It's not so strong as you said and you can see how NEO was getting a very bad impact caused by this bearish trend. A lot of people back to the ethereum platform again. Most of them are cashing out their money to buy the stable coin. NEO has no power.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Neo has a bright future, if today declines, it's natural because average coins are down. surely Neo was affected. many say the NEO is Next ETH
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

I am absolutely sure, that NEO will be one of the greatest currencies on this market, but we will need to wait for 3-4 years for this to happen. People do not know in what to invest and when the next bull run will come, NEO will bounce back really hard.
and what is so good coin? she had to leave China, where she intended to build her business, now in Singapore she is rapidly moving down.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
UmbalaNetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

NEO-based ICO projects have not performed well in recent time. NEO Foundation have not launched any news information of improvement in the recent time. I personally am doubting the future of NEO
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2020, 02:44:06 PM by Macinto$h

and what is so good coin? she had to leave China, where she intended to build her business, now in Singapore she is rapidly moving down.
Of course, the NEO project has good technology, but it is not known when it come to our life. And I think that this will happen not a very soon. There are a lot of projects around us today, but as a rule all of them are very difficult to implement and no one guarantees that they will be successful. In search of a good profitable project, I had to study a lot of information and analyze dozens of projects. Now I have invested in one of the successful projects in my opinion, this is the Etheera project and I understand that I made the right choice. The project team is currently successfully working on its goals and is also pleased with the constant growth of the token even in today's market conditions.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

NEO today is not something very, very new, like other projects. I think that many people are now trying to save the deposit, I think that investing in NEO as a whole can reduce losses, since the project is very cool.
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

I think now neo buy for 13 dollars is probably the best investment will be in the future , and now neo is popular in China!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: