Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80312 times)
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:16:27 PM

I think that NEO depends on Bitcoins price, the same as the rest of altcoins. If Bitcoin will be strong, NEO will also be strong
For the most part it is, but also of course affects the project team, as if the product will not develop the coin will simply leave the market , and so I think neo good coin

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:32:23 PM

Why not? Neo is one of the best coins proven results of its work and there are a lot of ICOs running on Neo platform. Not that much compared to other platforms like ethereum, but Neo still has potential.
I am definitely in this coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:36:52 PM

yes i think neo is a good project to invest in this project have a good team and a well-designed blockchain that can serve the digital economy very well in the future good luck for all neo hodlers
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:52:58 PM

Well, if you go to the coinmarketcap you can see that neo is among the leaders of the coins, and so I think that investing in this coin is a must !)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:56:24 PM

In my own view, I see NEO as a good coin, so I believe that NEO coin will be strong and better in the near future, but let's watch how the market goes anyway.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:29:01 PM

In my own view, I see NEO as a good coin, so I believe that NEO coin will be strong and better in the near future, but let's watch how the market goes anyway.
I disagree with you. In 2018 nothing interesting happened with this coin. I didn’t even hear that they were improve something in their technology

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:03:30 PM

I think that NEO is pretty strong coin, but I think that its position this coin has already identified and waiting for something more from the NEO is not worth it.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:39:38 PM

I think that NEO is pretty strong coin, but I think that its position this coin has already identified and waiting for something more from the NEO is not worth it.

Contrary many users await that neo can show very a good growth , and I think now good time to enter in this at face value!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:35:36 PM

I have seen its majestic rise in 2017 even though it still manage to escape on the first dip on the market. But on the last dip in year 2018, this coin massively drops its price. I am still on standby on this coin, waiting for good update.

take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:45:27 PM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

Neo is a sleeping beast. I think when the market begins to grow rapidly, NEO can burst and fly directly to the moon like it was when they made a rebranding in 2017.

I totally agree with that mate. NEO really want to develop stronger - example is the plan from the NEO dev team on how to make their cryptocurrency more decentralized and that's really good first for a better future. But I want to see some projects built on NEO's blockchain to show some strength because now it only looks like a ETH-copy.

Perhaps the NEO project team always knows this, and they try to grow quickly and make many ideas for the blockchain. Similar to TRON, it is quite similar to ETH
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 07:47:22 PM

I think that NEO depends on Bitcoins price, the same as the rest of altcoins. If Bitcoin will be strong, NEO will also be strong
Every promising project should be looking into detatching from BTC price - not that it's entirely up to the project, but huge successes can gain trading pairs of their own, and eventually become more and more independent.
I don't see NEO ever reaching this point, in fact I predict that NEO price will be less than 10% that of Zilliqa by the end of the year.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:53:39 PM

First of all it's centralized and it's the main reason to avoid it. The second thing is the network stuck from time to time. I faced this problem twice and I want to admit that it's not good feeling when your $20k was frozen for some time without any reason.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:24:00 PM

I think that NEO is alredy very strong projects with a big amount of users. All these difficulties are for a short period. All market is falling and NEO also is under pressure from market.
neo of course a good project, and now bitcoin dominates the market and because of this the price is very much subsided , and I think that after a turn neo can show good growth as the project is very promising

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:28:07 PM

Just of late, I have not been hearing much about NEO, except some people I the crypto space decide to discuss about it.
It seems there are no updates on it, except I am not current on what is presently happening about it.
NEO at the initially stage, looked like it will gain more relevance like ethereum has, but the reverse seems tone the case.
Well, is still believe something good will come out of it.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:30:30 PM

I have been watching this project for a long time. It seems to me that NEO has a great future. I am ready to invest in this coin. I consider this project one of the most interesting now.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:32:21 PM

he is already very strong. But in the future it can become a leader in cryptocurrency, he has everything for it. It can be seen that the project is constantly improving and the team is working.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 08:49:27 PM

Tôi đã mua Neo với giá là 50 $! Bây giờ rất buồn khi Neo chỉ 7-8 $. Tôi hy vọng Neo sẽ mạnh hơn và giá của nó sẽ cao hơn 50 $.  Huh

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:03:11 PM

I continue to believe in the enormous potential and real benefits of NEO for modern digital society. The project already has the necessary resources for its development, it may well become stronger and more successful in the future. Therefore, I continue to regularly invest part of my money in the purchase of NEO.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:06:34 PM

From my point of view, the NEO project is a technically very strong project, compared to most of the projects that are currently on the market. Therefore, I think that you better not remove this project from attention.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:51:51 PM

I think NEO has some rivals , now. Like Tron , waves , and vechainthor with each has own blockchain network.
For vechainthor , this platform has better token economic like masternode program while neo does not has.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: