Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80305 times)
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:59:49 PM

Have you looked much into the scalabilty of NEO? I'm just wondering in regards to the moac platform that provides both a main chain and side chain functionality with two different consensus mechanisms
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 11:31:24 AM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

Neo for sure will become one of the top notch coins in the market, day by day I am sure that this coin will do better as there are millions of supporters of this project, and as we can see in their daily volume of trading, the transactions were millions, this means that many users are trading in it in the market.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:37:35 AM

There is no doubt about it at all, because this project is already working and the platform already has quite a few projects on it. All the same, the most important question in my opinion should be when? When will we see this long-awaited growth?
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:42:41 AM

In my opinion Neo will be come more stronger than now. I'm fully satisfied with this altcoin and I've decided to hold this coin for 5 years or more.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 11:45:38 AM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
when I first heard neo I really hate neo because they say neo is ethereum killer which can replace eth position, but right now I don't care and start buying some.
the answer to your question is yes, we just need to wait.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:45:50 AM

This thread is pretty old with a short time price prediction. The price of NEO was 34USD when this thread was created, does someone have long term NEO prediction?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:34:32 PM

This thread is pretty old with a short time price prediction. The price of NEO was 34USD when this thread was created, does someone have long term NEO prediction?
I think that the coin will lose its position in the cryptocurrency market due to the great competition. Ethereum can take a very large market share.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:55:50 PM

It is hard to say. I think that in the future the NEO coin will grow in value. But there is very little ICO on this platform. I have already earned altcoins from this, I will not invest in it anymore.
Well, of course there was little ico on the platform , I think the coin is developing a little in a different direction , but for investment the coin fits very well!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:28:19 AM

It seems to me that now NEO is significantly inferior to the current leaders BTC and ETH, it very dependents on the general situation on the market, its cost is decreasing. According to analysts, the cost of NEO is very dependent on the SHA256 Algorithm. Now there are few projects on his network.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:19:10 PM

in my opinion NEO is one of the coins that must be considered, it's true that they did their job very well so far and the development of their project is very good so far, yes of course they are very strong
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:33:24 PM

I think NEO coins can be big in the future, because they get very strong support from several parties. and the current NEO price is very good for you to join if you want to invest in Neo Coin. I'm sure this coin will be big in the future
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:40:42 PM

I think NEO coins can be big in the future, because they get very strong support from several parties. and the current NEO price is very good for you to join if you want to invest in Neo Coin. I'm sure this coin will be big in the future
I think you right, i am holding Neo from Neo 50$ to now, it's price have dropped to much Sad but i still believe in Neo and continue holding Neo.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:42:37 PM

I see the movement of NEO prices is not too significant, for now the NEO is under 10 coinmarketcap. NEO is ranked 16. It takes time to become stronger and also develop. I am sure the NEO will continue to survive.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:16:39 PM

I see the movement of NEO prices is not too significant, for now the NEO is under 10 coinmarketcap. NEO is ranked 16. It takes time to become stronger and also develop. I am sure the NEO will continue to survive.
today, all famous platforms are trying to develop their capabilities and attract more and more investors. I am sure that neo, stellar and waves will have their own field of activity, but nevertheless ethereum will still be the market leader.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:27:50 PM

Sometimes when a coin plunges that much, just as it has happened to NEO, you just have to be patient to see a better market with a better price.
Some people who are staking their NEO to receive the NEOGas would seem to be at loss by now. If they had not sold, it will be better for them to just keep holding, because the present price might be the lowest we are going to be seeing.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:34:42 PM

Sometimes when a coin plunges that much, just as it has happened to NEO, you just have to be patient to see a better market with a better price.
Some people who are staking their NEO to receive the NEOGas would seem to be at loss by now. If they had not sold, it will be better for them to just keep holding, because the present price might be the lowest we are going to be seeing.

Much depends on the price of Bitcoin, it would be good if all cryptocurrencies got rid of him and did not depend, and were measured only in dollars and were only traded to this currency. Then everything would be much more expensive, and so Bitcoin pulls down the whole market.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:44:06 PM

In this moment I see that neo the good coin , and she has very good news on February and March, so same have coin there is passive income which I think attracts investors in at face value! and at the current price to buy a good time
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:46:52 PM

I have been holding NEO for a long time, a promising project, now there is a lot of positive news, I think that in the near future there will be active growth

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:00:21 PM

Well, 16th place in terms of capitalization, I think it's a good spot, and the coins already have your users , I think the coin is developing and will remain in the top because now a lot of good news comes with the coin

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:32:48 PM

Sooner or later, people will start investing in the cryptocurrency sector again, so I can confidently say only that NEO will have real opportunities to improve its reputation. You understand that today this is a real sector that is successfully operating.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: