Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is our money in crypto?  (Read 7714 times)
A.H.Rassel (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

Well such is life. Somethings are destiny, thus designed to happen. You can keep your money in the house and can be robbed off it too.

Keeping our address safe is important.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

Indeed. Money can never be safe here for that reason as well as additional reasons are also there. Money when invested in the crypto currencies become an asset which is very much volatile in the crypto space. Thus we dont know how much we will get back from our investment. Sometime our all investment may turn down upon us and go to negative or sometime it can go hike and profit us. Now thats the part of profit and loss here. When it comes to hackers and stealing cases then also this industry is not very much good in handling such bad requests. I guess money isn't 100% safe here.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

Yes our money is very risky on crypto currency. Cause there have lot of chance to loss our whole money. But if you want to get some good profits you need to take this risk. You can also use all higher security to safe your money from hacker.
elosi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

In my own opinion, crypto currency been so volatile i think our money is not really safe aside the hacking of the wallets, you might have cryptos asset worth $1k today and next tomorrow when you check back, it will reduce to about $500k so that alone doesn't make our money safe on cryptos
cryptedshiva

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Apart from the cryptocurrency related risks, it's simply as safe as the "tool" you use for it...
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

Unfortunately, you are right and losing money in crypto is very easy, if you do not follow the precautionary measures. But this game is worth it to risk, because the profit from your investments can be increased 10 times or 100 times, and can be hacked and you lose everything.
But security improves and it will take a little time and stealing your money will be just as hard as stealing your home!
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

That is the risk that we have accepted, some of us have done it consciously since we know the risks in this market but there are others that do not understand the risks but since they are part of the market they have accepted the risks unconsciously, those people are the most vulnerable to be scammed or to be hacked since they do not understand that in this market you cannot rely on a third party like a bank to provide security for your coins, we are our own bank and the only protection that we will get is the one we put in place.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
umanty

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Yeah, you are right, our money here are not safe at all. In my opinion, it is one of the biggest lack of cryptocurrencies. It seems like one of the easiest ways to steal money and still be anonymous.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

Well, but you don't know what are they going trough to even hack one, well I don't agree with hacking innocent people, but what goes around comes around...  I think if you are doing properly there is no way that you get hacked, for instant, if anybody experienced that they got stolen cryptocurrency trough hardwallet, then you are doing something wrong mister!

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

Your safety is dependent on how much you value the security of your assets and how far you are willing to go to keep them secured. I would not say it is not safe and I would not say it is safe. Like I said, it all balls down on using the available security features of a wallet to keep yourself secured as well as using a very strong secured wallet like hardware wallet which are known to be safer. As long as you know how to play safe, then, you should be fine with the safety of your funds.
Hefur

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:05:43 PM

First when I read topic name I thought that you think about price.
But in this way I think cryptocurrency are more safe to store.
Why bigger amount not mean bigger place to store like in traditional goods like our paper money. Keeping in bank is rly naive idea because this could be stolen by govermant
If you store 1 BTC in for Example Ledger I dont think that someone could just go into.
Even if someone took your ledger thief have 3 attempts before information about coins will be deleted from Ledger.
Restore only possible from this 12 words but how you will keep it who knows maybe is not the best way to have it in your house. Maybe in someone else.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

A safe heaven asset for me even though price are very volatile but coins are still there.. Just don't give your private key then that's really safe
Money in crypto is like owning a bank on the blockchain so it's very safe and transparent.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

If you are a person who has been here for a long time there is nothing to worry about because you are automatically prepared with all the risks that occur to all your money, if you do not want to lose, choose to keep in government accounts and dust without any profit, before entering we are often reminded that cryptocurrency is very dangerous for your money, all of them also have cause and effect, depending on how you manage all the money, if you are smart then good luck is yours.
DerTrey

Activity: 143
Merit: 19

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

I think that everything depends on how much a person cares about the safety, everyone has a choice, you can store your money so that it will be impossible to steal them, and you can click to the links in your mail and enter your private keys there, it seems to me that in 99% cases people themselves are to blame for their stolen funds.

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

Yeah for sure, cryptos is a risky one that is why it is always advise for you to invest only what you are willing to lose, it's not good to invest all your money into cryptos because you could easily lose it.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky as prices have been extremely volatile and there are no firm regulations governing them at the moment. Further, experts are skeptical about such investments primarily because there is nothing for them to analyse. However, if you still want to experiment with cryptocurrencies, below are a few points you should keep in mind before investing:
1. Invest in bits.
2. Withdraw your principal.
3. Keep your key locked up.
4. Use an offline wallet.
5. Handle with care (Never send your cryptocurrencies to a wrong sending address)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

money is not at all safe in cash too, i'd suggest it is never safe as long as your brain is asleep. and another observation: the more you are afraid the sooner it will happen

Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

Yes. But, not as you think. A lot of prevention for wallet not being hacked. That is to pay attention to many steps in keeping our assets safe from hackers. example: use wallet hardware.
Therefore, we as a crypto player must also be careful and always keep assets to avoid the hackers. Always learn and do not be careless. I think in the real world too, money is also never safe from robbers and thieves.
Kuzja

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

Yes, it's risky, especially with so many scammers. But the risk exists everywhere. The main thing is to try to protect yourself with all possible means.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: