Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is our money in crypto?  (Read 7714 times)
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

Security in the hardware wallet is very safe and awake secrecy is also able to open only the key holder other than he can not open it ,everyone knows that even hackers cannot open without a key and the key is not found by any software or hardware that they have ,I think this is a safe

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Udrujes

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

Your money will be safe if you use reliable purses, for example MyEtherWallet. You can save a key that will be accessible only to you and also enter 2 factor authentication.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

It depends on yourself only, especially from your decisions. I am sure that your money will be safe if you use stable platforms and wallets which make you calm.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

It is very big problem for all of us. I think we can use trustable exchanges than we can keep in this exchanges such as Binance. Also we can use offonline wallets.

maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:10:51 AM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
Bounty hunters must protect themselves against potential risks.
The way I usually do to protect myself against hackers:
1. Install antivirus software.
2. Use an incognito browser.
3. Do not use Private Key to login.
4. Do not provide Private Key to 3rd party.
Hope they will find out.

chidiarua

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

This is a big question. In crypto, I don't think our money is 100% safe. Look at it in two angles.

1. Volatile market. The market is never stable and if you don't study the trend and master it, you could lose a large chunk of your investment. But you can study the trend well and still make some profit.

2. Activities of hackers. Hacking is a major threat in crypto. With one successful attempt, one could lose all his money.

It's a little bit here and there. Nothing is ever really safe.
chidiarua

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

It depends on yourself only, especially from your decisions. I am sure that your money will be safe if you use stable platforms and wallets which make you calm.

This is also good if you pay attention to how you safe your private keys. Keep the keys your wallets safe. And always activate 2FA in all your exchanges. Remember to keep your codes safe, again.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

Yes, we don't have a certainty that our money in the wallet will be safe. As long as the wallets are connected with internet then it would be a target for hackers.
PeterTom

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Your money is safe as long as you remain attentive. If you do not go to third-party sites, you will not send private keys to anyone, but you will observe elementary rules of caution that your money will not be taken away. If you look at how most people lose money, this is mainly due to their inattention.
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

The biggest problem for investors in the digital currency market is security now. There are lots of internet wallets, but the problem is still going on. to me it is best to load it into portable wallets and use it when necessary.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

I'm never sure of security, so I take precautions to protect myself. We can lose the cryptocurrency because of banal inattention or fatigue. For example, you lost a document with recorded keys or ignored the offer to connect two-factor authentication.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Yes, crypto is risky but if you do a very good research of the coin or project you are investing in and it is a good one, then you are sure to make profit on your investment as you buy these coin with your money but if it is a wrong projects, you may lose your money as it may not be successful or the coin will take a long time to rise.
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

If coin have own wallet thiis is the best way for hold. every ecxhange is not trust.
ivlvov

Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

I believe that the main danger of our money in the crypt is not at all the risk of hacking the wallet, and the possibility of our coins depreciated in just one day.In general, I think if you adhere to the basic rules of safety of your wallet, check all the links from your email, do not enter your private the key is nowhere, then nobody will be able to access it...

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

Security in the hardware wallet is very safe and awake secrecy is also able to open only the key holder other than he can not open it ,everyone knows that even hackers cannot open without a key and the key is not found by any software or hardware that they have ,I think this is a safe
I also think that this is the best way to protect your wallet. The wallet is not that expensive. I advise you to buy, if you have a small amount on your wallet.
codegm

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

I am research about my holding projects. And I am always using secure computer for security of my wallet’s private keys.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

This is indeed so. But we do not have a choice, since the crypto currency is electronic money and it's very easy to steal. And it does not matter, we will store it on our own wallet or on the stock exchange.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Hmm. I think it depends on the people who are holding it. Carelessness is one of the reason why people get hacked, by simply did not check and check the website can cause you a big damage. It is advisable to hold your crypto into a hardware device or any usb.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

offcourse but market can plummet and you will lose all your money that way. I don't think your money is safe anywhere except investment in something concrete like real estate but that's the risk you have to take and be okay with when you're putting your money in any digital investment including stocks, bitcoin, forex etc.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

It is not that easy to hack, people are becoming more aware of what they should do or not do depending on the situation. Most scammers have actually to work hard for the money.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: