Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How safe is our money in crypto?  (Read 7714 times)
strawberrypills

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

I'll say like what everyone else is saying: get a hardware wallet. It wouldn't hurt to take extra precautions to ensure the safety of your tokens.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:14:09 AM

Putting your money on crypto is really risky because anytime, the price can fluctuate hard depending on how the demand of people decreased too. Additionally, if you're careless of keeping your cryptowallets private key, then the safeness of your money is really in a high level of risk.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:17:34 AM

Keeping money in crypto is too risky. You just have to be extra careful not to go to phishing sites.

If you enter the virtual world, you will experience great risk at any time because hackers will not be silent to see the large amount of money in your online wallet. you should make a very good security.
helenbmb

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:34:19 AM

Well what is being said is actually true, but let's just do our part to keep all vital information safe most especially Crypto related information such as private key, seed words, and the likes.
I wish us all the very best in Crypto!
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:44:16 AM

Our money will be safe as long as we are careful on the things that we were doing on the internet. One common mistake is that we are not using a separate device to open our crypto. That gives hackers a chance to hack our files resulting to our wallets being emptied. If we have a separate device, that will hacking will never happen because the only purpose of that device is for transactions.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:46:00 AM

I'm very scared about scammers and hackers that's why I try to protect as better as I can, using only hardware wallets..
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:00:39 AM

Hackers and scammers are very smart people that's why i never put all of my eggs in a one basket, i separate my tokens with a different wallet account because anything is possible to happen and if it is bad then instantly you will lose your tokens, i can't really say that it is safe here in crypto.
Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

You can definitely try to invest in something more sustainable and secure.

Keep an eye on Security Token Offerings. Those are covered with some tangible things behind, like equity or shares.

It seems to boom soon.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

Well it depends on what steps that we make, it depends on an individuals how they protect their money here. Its more safe if you know what are the best thing to do to protect your money. With hackers everywhere our best thing to do is do and take the best care in our money. If you know how to take care it will be safe.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

It is risky but it depends on how you handle it,so you should always be careful with your private key and do not expose it into other people  and you need to be cautious about the links you will receive if you think it is horrible ignore it.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

If you invest in the crypto market, it is best to work with hardware purses to store your assets. So it will be possible to protect your money from possible actions of hackers.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

It should be understood that the risk always remains. Even with the money in an ordinary bank. Personally, for the time being I keep crypto money on a regular wallet, and I have not had any problems yet.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

See where you go, what you download and install on your computer and be at least sensitive to your security, because in the crypto industry the security of your funds is purely your task.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

See where you go, what you download and install on your computer and be at least sensitive to your security, because in the crypto industry the security of your funds is purely your task.
Putting the money inside of a Bank is not a good idea too. Watch what you download, scan whatever the thing before you open it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

Save capital in such a way that it was as before very hard, because the market is falling and what was previously a small part, I think to save them, you need to mentally lose them, it will save your consciousness.
hmmkay

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

Thieves are everywhere in real and virtual world. The only thing we can do is try to protect our wallet and personal data, so they won’t get it.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

Actually, I cannot determine or guarantee how safe my money in crypto. Sometimes, I feel so difficult and doubtful that I will lose my money. but sometimes, I also feel relieved that I'm in crypto because I can get so many profits. In this situation, it means that how safe or not of our money in crypto will depend on what we do and choose.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

How safe is leaving your money in a bank where it earns zero interest or interest less than inflation?  We lose money for sure if we do that.  How safe is putting money in biotech versus tech stocks?  I would argue that tech stocks are the safer option but still not safe.  The 'safe' answer is that there really is no safe place to put money.  Risk is a fact of life and anyone not willing to take some risk will surely risk being a penniless shrew because it is just as unwise to put money in the bank without it doing any work to gain interest or otherwise outpace inflation. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

I think you have mistaken few things here. First of all you don’t have to worry about the security of your money as long as you are following proper steps to secure them. I mean if you are going to be funny with the whole thing and don’t stay serious with private keys, files, phrases and don’t follow instructions then you are in trouble for sure. Now if you are good with these things then your funds are safe too. If you gonna trust exchangers which are publicly accessible then surely it can be dangerous shot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

You should follow the rules of caution to reduce the chances of losing money and everything will be fine. Many people give their own data from wallets into the hands of scammers. You should also purchase a hardware wallet for reliability.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: