Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round!  (Read 91872 times)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:03:05 AM

What a bunch of derps. See what greed gets you?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:07:28 AM

What a bunch of derps. See what greed gets you?

Not exactly greed, I'm sure you are also greedy in one way or another.
BitTwist

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:08:55 AM

Undecided Lips sealed

the Round counter is raising ^^

and the only "good" thing, the address  hast still all BTCs from the last round in it

Final Balance   10.89339529 BTC

so with a huge amount of luck V comes back from the death............
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:05:57 AM

Website has been updated.

Transaction/Balance are now back... There's hope guys Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tolega

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:09:38 AM

Website has been updated.

Transaction/Balance are now back... There's hope guys Cheesy

I didn't know this kind of thickness was common around here.

1. Get into a Ponzi.
2. Expected outcome happens.
3. Will contact authorities to say they have sent money to a Ponzi and want an investigation (?)
4. Still keep the hopes up after learning this is exactly how a Ponzi works.
5. Huh?
6. PROFIT
TheEmperor

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:23:52 AM

Stop laughing. This is 7000$ at hand here. A single person lost 2000$. Its not funny

Someone invested 2K USD with a random person on the internet running a ponzi ?

Yep, sounds like greed to me too.

1. Buy a sword.
2. Name it Kindness.
3. Kill people with Kindness.
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:40:30 AM

Cm on vort. Don't do this.  Just return the funds. You've made over 10 btc already from fees!! You could keep it going dude.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:45:16 AM

Stating the obvious: All those who lost money to this scam deserve it, they had it coming.

In fact, all those participating in ponzis (WHICH ARE ALWAYS A SCAM BY VERY NATURE) are scammers themselves, as they are leading more naive/retarded/ignorant/malicious people to lose their money to the ponzi.

This is darwinism in its purest form. You are willingly participating in a ponzi scam, which make you a bunch of scammers as you want to profit from earlier investors money, and thus you deserve to be scammed and lose everything.

At least Maddoff wasn't a random nick on the internet connecting through Tor and registering its website through a proxy. You really need to explore a new level of retardness to "invest" in this stuff.

Cm on vort. Don't do this.  Just return the funds. You've made over 10 btc already from fees!! You could keep it going dude.

See? This is what I'm talking about. Ponzis DO NOT WORK THAT WAY. Man up and take your losses.

BlackMarketKarma

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Cyclical economic ebb and flow.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:08:07 AM

Stating the obvious: All those who lost money to this scam deserve it, they had it coming.

In fact, all those participating in ponzis (WHICH ARE ALWAYS A SCAM BY VERY NATURE) are scammers themselves, as they are leading more naive/retarded/ignorant/malicious people to lose their money to the ponzi.

This is darwinism in its purest form. You are willingly participating in a ponzi scam, which make you a bunch of scammers as you want to profit from earlier investors money, and thus you deserve to be scammed and lose everything.

At least Maddoff wasn't a random nick on the internet connecting through Tor and registering its website through a proxy. You really need to explore a new level of retardness to "invest" in this stuff.

See? This is what I'm talking about. Ponzis DO NOT WORK THAT WAY. Man up and take your losses.
Some real bulletproof logic and reasoning you've got going on here man, oh yes. No. Some people, unfortunately, a dwindling and rare breed, actually still place credence in the fact that all we've got in this life, particularly in an online setting, is our WORD. These rare few, albeit naive, are the ones who work to restore my faith in humanity every once in a rainbow moon.

Could believing a set-up such as these to have integrity be called ignorant? Sure, perhaps, but we're all ignorant to an extent and the ones who think they're so enlightened and seasoned are the most ignorant - by mfing default. If someone who didn't know of the mostly malicious intent of these site runners visited (pick your ponzi site) and saw that people were, indeed, being paid out - seemingly without falter or error - then decided to go ahead and make a deposit (forgetting that when something seems too good to be true, it generally is) the last thing I think they need is to be belittled and chastised because they're perpetuating a 'Darwinist' nature. Man up and take your losses? How about just learn from this mistake and never make it again. Honesty and integrity are both foreign concepts within this community, speaking in general.

In the interest of full disclosure, I lost .3btc to this guy, I made the decision to deposit based off having done it twice before without incident and because the developer wasn't hard to get a hold of and was in fact answering my PM's quite timely re-assuring me this is an isolated incident, referencing the times things went down without a skitch. I'm prepared to charge it to the crypto-game, because I know I always should be if I'm willing to partake in something I ultimately have no control over after those funds leave mine.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:11:06 AM

Pathetic the amount of bitching going on.

The website made it pretty clear that it was a gamble. You gambled and lost, man up and learn your lesson.

spixel

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:37:02 AM

Why are people calling those who sent money to this idiots.

This is not a REAL PONZI, its a ponzi style game. Everyone knows it is a ponzi before investing, so they accept if people don't invest after them then they will lose their money. Therefore I have no qualms about participating in one.

The person who created it doesn't have to run off with all funds to make profit. It could actually reduce potential profits. But Vort's ponzis have been losing interest after every round. I guess this is why he ran off (if he did)

BlackMarketKarma

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:42:59 AM

I've never seen so many retards in one place.
The irony of this post is really something else..
BlackMarketKarma

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:48:41 AM

Why are people calling those who sent money to this idiots.

This is not a REAL PONZI, its a ponzi style game. Everyone knows it is a ponzi before investing, so they accept if people don't invest after them then they will lose their money. Therefore I have no qualms about participating in one.

The person who created it doesn't have to run off with all funds to make profit. It could actually reduce potential profits. But Vort's ponzis have been losing interest after every round. I guess this is why he ran off (if he did)

Not to mention that, another differentiation that needs to be outlined here is that the gamble was the possibility your deposit would be one of the last, therefor not getting paid out, subsequently ending the round. NOT the possibility the in the midst of the beginning of the round the developer would abruptly stop things, up the limits (in preparation of his grand master scheme of a heist) and abandon ship with funds that were very clearly and documented that those who had confirmed deposits would have their money returned to them. I have corrispondance between the site operator and myself and he profusely gives his word, if you can call it that, that by no later than last night the refunds would be returned. Clearly, two very different gambles...
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:25:31 PM

Some people, unfortunately, a dwindling and rare breed, actually still place credence in the fact that all we've got in this life, particularly in an online setting, is our WORD.

Sure - the word of a random nick created ad-hoc and connecting through Tor, with no previous reputation whatsoever (and thus nothing to lose) and with a website registered through an anonymous proxy means a lot. If you cannot see the red flags you must be blind (blinded by greed perhaps?)

Just FYI: ponzis ALWAYS pay up at the beginning, and their operators are ALWAYS available and responsive until they pull the plug - that's their very "business model", which is now many decades old.

With their stupidity and greed ponzi participants are just giving an incentive to scammers to keep scamming, and thus I strongly believe that no pity and no mercy is deserved to those who lose money to these type of blatantly obvious scams.

spixel

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:36:18 PM

Some people, unfortunately, a dwindling and rare breed, actually still place credence in the fact that all we've got in this life, particularly in an online setting, is our WORD.

Sure - the word of a random nick created ad-hoc and connecting through Tor, with no previous reputation whatsoever (and thus nothing to lose) and with a website registered through an anonymous proxy means a lot. If you cannot see the red flags you must be blind (blinded by greed perhaps?)

Just FYI: ponzis ALWAYS pay up at the beginning, and their operators are ALWAYS available and responsive until they pull the plug - that's their very "business model", which is now many decades old.

With their stupidity and greed ponzi participants are just giving an incentive to scammers to keep scamming, and thus I strongly believe that no pity and no mercy is deserved to those who lose money to these type of blatantly obvious scams.

Why are you ignoring the fact this isn't a real ponzi. They simply don't tell EVERYONE out straight that its a ponzi and they also don't show a list of all transactions.

This 'ponzi' was on its 7th round, we all knows ponzi's collapse eventually when people stop investing, its happened 6 times here already but people were still willing to take a risk on the 7th, what does that tell you? It tells me this is just a gambling game (until the operator ran off, which he didn't have to as this isn't a real ponzi)

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:43:34 PM

Why are you ignoring the fact this isn't a real ponzi. They simply don't tell EVERYONE out straight that its a ponzi and they also don't show a list of all transactions.

It sounds like a Ponzi ("PonziCoin"), it works like a Ponzi (you get paid with the next investors money), it smells like a Ponzi (anonymous nick registered ad-hoc, website registered through anonymous proxy) - and you still complain when the guy running it disappears with the money?

This 'ponzi' was on its 7th round, we all knows ponzi's collapse eventually when people stop investing, its happened 6 times here already but people were still willing to take a risk on the 7th, what does that tell you?

It tells me "a fool and his money are soon parted".

spixel

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:51:59 PM

It sounds like a Ponzi ("PonziCoin"), it works like a Ponzi (you get paid with the next investors money), it smells like a Ponzi (anonymous nick registered ad-hoc, website registered through anonymous proxy) - and you still complain when the guy running it disappears with the money?

Nice picking and choosing from my post. Tell me this, do ponzi's normally tell all potential investors that its a ponzi? And do they show all transactions? No, they trick you into thinking you're making a real investment.

The operator of these ponzi style games takes a fee (something else real ponzi's don't do), so didn't need to run away. If it was his intention to scam all this time then he failed big time as during one of the other ponzi's he had 30btc in his balance and has now stolen 10btc.

yelloyello

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:04:41 PM

lolzzzzz Tongue:P   

smart guy ! Cheesy

http://daskapital.nl/2014/03/lol_ponzicoin.html
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:41:19 PM

Nice picking and choosing from my post. Tell me this, do ponzi's normally tell all potential investors that its a ponzi? And do they show all transactions? No, they trick you into thinking you're making a real investment.

The operator of these ponzi style games takes a fee (something else real ponzi's don't do), so didn't need to run away. If it was his intention to scam all this time then he failed big time as during one of the other ponzi's he had 30btc in his balance and has now stolen 10btc.

Maybe he just got greedy hoping for more than 30btc but when it all started to stall/crash he thought better get this 10btc before it too disappears.

DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:57:19 PM

Gotta say, even though I'm not a scammer nor have I ever been one.
It does become something to think about seeing as people are so willingly to lose their money, that and knowing that I've been working my ass off on shitty jobs for 5+ years now, only in order to finance my drivers license (which I still can't afford mind you) it makes me wonder why I keep on going trough all this shit`
Doesn't only go for bitcoin scams though, criminality is rising to extreme levels in my country and guess what, most of them get away with it quick and clean too due to our incompetent cops.
But ahh well, atleast you could have seen this coming.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: