Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round!  (Read 91872 times)
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:14:17 PM

I deposited in all rounds in this ponzi but missed the last one Cheesy AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA made a lot of money with no looses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElTrinita

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:38:34 PM

oh shit! I feel sorry for you guys! I had friends at home and so I did not participate in this round. I hope for you that it will end well.
kartha87

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:58:32 PM

If this would help

http://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=ponzicoin.co&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=RtTHTOD+XDqupSWe5eDuFcLLyIvLQ5R5QGNc6WXQY6kEopRGyT3OxrEQ7%2fGrx3WJ
Reedt

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:12:40 PM

The operator of these ponzi style games takes a fee (something else real ponzi's don't do), so didn't need to run away.

So where do you think that the profit came from?

Everybody pays en somehow magically BTC appear from thin air to pay everybody's profit?

As said before, Ponzi's are scam by nature and designed to fail, one way or another. Sooner or later the amount of new participants starts to decrease what makes that the ponzi can not pay out the promised profit. Then the owner runs, resulting in a mass loss for the most of the participants.
spixel

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:15:49 PM

The operator of these ponzi style games takes a fee (something else real ponzi's don't do), so didn't need to run away.

So where do you think that the profit came from?

Everybody pays en somehow magically BTC appear from thin air to pay everybody's profit?

As said before, Ponzi's are scam by nature and designed to fail, one way or another. Sooner or later the amount of new participants starts to decrease what makes that the ponzi can not pay out the promised profit. Then the owner runs, resulting in a mass loss for the most of the participants.

No.. then the owner creates a new round. This was the 7th one. We all know the ponzi is going to die sometime. I don't think you even know how these things work, its not a real ponzi.

People who run dice games etc can also run away with other peoples money, nothing to do with it being ponzi.
PureApeshit

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:17:52 PM

haha omg people acctually getting pissed on ponzi? hahaha
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

This is comedy gold. You participate in a ponzi scheme and then get butthurt about it when it turns out to be a ponzi scheme.
Ben_91

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:38:38 PM

This sounds like an exciting idea...if you want even more action there is also WeeklyPonzi.com that is new and is now in its 2nd round with over 3 days left before reset.
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:57:38 PM

This is comedy gold. You participate in a ponzi scheme and then get butthurt about it when it turns out to be a ponzi scheme.

You don't get it do you.... We knew that this was a ponzi and late investors would lose money. However we are shocked because the owner ran with our funds.
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:01:33 PM

You don't get it do you.... We knew that this was a ponzi and late investors would lose money. However we are shocked because the owner ran with our funds.
Who the fuck put this on reddit. Now all we have is ignorant people who don't even know what ponzi means making fun of us for using a GAMBLING website, and the owner running away. Btw Vort if you are still reading this some large news sites like businessinsider and important journalists on twitter now know about this, so I advise you send back the coins and say its a website failure and your internet cut out. PrivacyGuardian.org is going to send me your information like your IP address, and its only a matter of time before you get caught.
Turn. Yourself. In

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:10:11 PM

Who the fuck put this on reddit. Now all we have is ignorant people who don't even know what ponzi means making fun of us for using a GAMBLING website, and the owner running away. Btw Vort if you are still reading this some large news sites like businessinsider and important journalists on twitter now know about this, so I advise you send back the coins and say its a website failure and your internet cut out. PrivacyGuardian.org is going to send me your information like your IP address, and its only a matter of time before you get caught.
Turn. Yourself. In

Privacy Guardian would be a shambles if they sent one of their customer's details to a total stranger lol. They will only release details to the authorities so dont BS. I want be coins back as much as you guys but they're gone Sad I thought Vort was a good guy...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:15:07 PM

Turn. Yourself. In

Privacy Guardian would be a shambles if they sent one of their customer's details to a total stranger lol. They will only release details to the authorities so dont BS. I want be coins back as much as you guys but they're gone Sad I thought Vort was a good guy...
Report Abuse
If a domain utilizing our service has engaged in SPAM or some other illegal activity, please provide evidence of such behavior below. If we determine that your complaint has merit, we will release the domain owner's information. Therefore, the more information you can provide, the better.
^ that was taken from privacyguardian.org, you can check there.
I seriously still do believe that this guy is legit. Maybe the website was home hosted on a bad internet, and the amount of traffic (I refreshed about 100 times in a couple minutes) could have crashed the computer, and the internet, causing something to go wrong and he now has to fix his internet. At one point he had 100 bitcoin, thats ~60,000$, and why would he take away only 6000$, and risk being arrested. If you look up ponzicoin.co scam on the internet, there are semi-popular news sources talking about this, and a bunch of important journalists on twitter.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
cyberadi

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:28:17 PM

LOL! I have cashback Cheesy Thanks Vort.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:28:34 PM

OMG I GOT MY MONEY BACK GUYS CHECK THE WALLET OMG OMG OMG BLOCKCHAIN AWESOME THANKS VORT

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
spayk

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:29:13 PM

My 1 BTC is back o.O woow
Vortuarackne (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:29:18 PM

Guys, I'm terribly sorry I noticed the site was compromised last night with users being able to query the DB and what appears to be able to use my PHP RPC library to directly reach my local bitcoin instance. All deposits have been refunded.

e90145d00763825a395139c7b460365045aa579a90b918b1ae87d3069dfce21f

I am trying to nail down exactly what happened and I will post as much here later today. Initially it is looking like some of the code was available externally via HTTP requests. I'm tracking down which were successful and what the consequences of that are.

Needless to say PonziCoin will no longer be taking deposits.

Apologies again for the gigantic cock up.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:30:09 PM

Guys, I'm terribly sorry I noticed the site was compromised last night with users being able to query the DB and what appears to be able to use my PHP RPC library to directly reach my local bitcoin instance. All deposits have been refunded.

e90145d00763825a395139c7b460365045aa579a90b918b1ae87d3069dfce21f

I am trying to nail down exactly what happened and I will post as much here later today.

Needless to say PonziCoin will no longer be taking deposits.

Apologies again for the gigantic cock up.
Thank. You.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
phzi

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:34:46 PM

Very impressed this turned out legit... Impressive to say the least.  Deposits were all refunded.
mikado1

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:36:00 PM

HOLY SHIIIIT  Grin Grin
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:36:59 PM

HOLY SHIIIIT  Grin Grin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: