Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I SOLD ALL MY BITCOINS  (Read 4132 times)
quinoa

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

I also sold everything, it seems to me that the market is bearish, a priori the whales want to take us in the abysses, when we will have been below 5000$ I will come back to the surface!
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

not a good idea i think now is open btc world next year is final year btc
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

вывoд тaкoй чтo нeльзя нapyшaть пpaвилa инвecтиpoвaния!!!
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

Good to hear you are free from depths now. Good days  ahead. Everything is a lesson. But you bought the coin in last august and didn’t you sell in last December where you would be have been benefited more and can have more now after clearing your debts. But still you sold now and might have got some profits still. Better do not loose your confident and be in a chaos. Because this would not let  you take a quick decision without much input. Try earing back the lost amount so that you can be more free.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

Good to hear you are free from depths now. Good days  ahead. Everything is a lesson. But you bought the coin in last august and didn’t you sell in last December where you would be have been benefited more and can have more now after clearing your debts. But still you sold now and might have got some profits still. Better do not loose your confident and be in a chaos. Because this would not let  you take a quick decision without much input. Try earing back the lost amount so that you can be more free.
Even if he is still holding on right now I'm sure it will be more frustrating because the market continues to weaken every day. But if you can still assume, maybe we will believe if the value of bitcoin will reach again at the highest level at the end of this year. It doesn't matter if he sells all of his bitcoin at that time, because that's the choice he takes and might regret it if bitcoin can touch another $20k someday.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

Good on you for paying your friend back. A debt to a friend is a debt of honor, a debt to a bank or other financial institution is a commercial transaction that they hope to profit by, therefor as far as the banks are concerned-they are big enough to make their own decisions if they make a bad one well, tough luck. Always pay a debt of honor and screw the banks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:37:16 AM

It is good to know that you pay all your debts. Your bad experience in bitcoin teaches you a lot then try again in a good path that is why you survive.

policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

Bitcoin isn't for everybody. I mean in the sense that isn't for trading for everyone. If you attempt to panic and buy some at 7 K and have a panic attack when it falls down to 6 K you are not for trading and hodl anything. You did a good thing if you sold all you coins if you have depths. Every situation is different. Maybe you will buy some when you will have the money again and Bitcoin's price will be 4 K.

NeoMyHero

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

I think that's a big mistakes. You can't just decided on selling all your Bitcoin at this time when Bitcoin is about to rise. I may have to tell you should have keep it and buy more instead of selling
Yes I also think that you have made a very big mistake, I think that bitcoin price is already trading too much low then there is no need to sell in such a low price, we need to wait for some more time because still I am too much confident that bitcoin price is expected to increase too much in next few months.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

I bought bitcoin for 18,000 USD. I will still wait for bitcoin to hit 60000 USD
The market value of bitcoin has fell down to a value which no one has even think of but you can expect anything to happen in the world of the crypto currencies because of the volatile nature of these coins. Holding is the only possible option for all those who are having their bitcoins in their wallets as any other thing will only lead to the loss of the money and that for which they will regret in their lives.
liebones

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Good for you my friend
Crypto2367

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Do you guys think the BTC will comeback to at least 10k till december?
paijo90

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

It is ideal for you but, for us I wager it is good to because we already knew if we will maintain that lengthy all of our bitcoins. And taking it as advantage to buy greater bitcoins for the destiny of it. i am hoping it will be the digital foreign money in an effort to be use of all and sundry inside the destiny. 
scousesmoker

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.
Thanks to the current Market, I HAVE TO SELL EVERTHING TO PAY MY DEPTHS.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

So which deposit did you lose?
I understand that you traded on the exchange, and the market went against your position

this is scousesmoker Smiley
quinoa

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

I also sold everything, it seems to me that the market is bearish, a priori the whales want to take us in the abysses, when we will have been below 5000$ I will come back to the surface!

I did really well to sell, the rise will come back but in the meantime it is the free fall we wait the $5,000 to know if the fall makes a pause!
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

Thank god you could over come your problems. we all make mistakes in our life. but best thing to do is, we must realized we made mistakes and we should try to recover the lose . meanwhile try to learn trading you can earn money
quinoa

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

When the low point is reached we will return to buy, waiting for the fall, because this fall is a real avalanche!
neocryptrix

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.
Thanks to the current Market, I HAVE TO SELL EVERTHING TO PAY MY DEPTHS.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

Its really a expensive lessons to learn. . But you says you bought bitcoin last August 2017, why then you not sell everything during December? That's the best opportunity to let go of your bitcoins and could possibility pay the debts and you can still have some left for you. Probably you think that bitcoin price could go on a parabolic rise which unfortunately didn't happen because it will not happen. Oh well, it really sucks but at least you are free and I do hope that you learn your mistakes and if ever you are going back to the market, let this guide you and hope that you will make the correct decision.

LOL! Yeah... Why didn't you or I sell everything back in December 2017? This guy... If only we knew...

But back to the author. If you feel free of something then good for you my friend. Live your life to the fullest and don't look back with regret. Suffering can be a valuable lesson. I hope you avoid as much of the same suffering in your life moving forward.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
Hagrigton

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

Hindsight is 20/20. No one ever knows when to sell until it's too late. How could we have known in August last year that the coin would reach nearly 20k? At that point, everyone probably thought it could only get to 10k at the most. But here we are, a year later and the price is on its way back down to similar levels (but hopefully not all the way back to the 3k area).

I remember the shock when it broke through 3k. Everyone thought bitcoin was doomed then. I was shouting sell at 6k. Then it more than tripled. No one could have known.
nguyenthinhan13

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

I also sold all altcoins. From now, I'm a homeless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: