Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6121 times)
rashio

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

To be rich in crypto will need more time. Not only overnight. Although some people may get the very big only in some hours, I am sure that they need the long times after being involved in crypto. They have learnt how to choose and sell the coins in the right time. And it is not instant. All need process.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

it is very true once ,, not easy to turn the palm of the hand.
want to succeed because of crypto, we must get through hard times in the process of rotation of crypto currency.
do not get me wrong to go ..
Many people only short-term investment in the cryptocurrency market and are very confused when the fluctuations occur. I think that is not wrong but if you want to go along with this market long-term need to have long-term plans to be able to develop the same market instead of short-lived investment today.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

Being wealthy after only one night for a trader is not a simple thing. To be successful, they have to lose money many times, even to borrow to get money to continue investing. So nothing succeeds without experiencing difficulties. Patience is a must when investing in cryptocurrency.
Yeah you can be rich all of a sudden it takes time patiences and learning all possibility am sure most trader spend endless sleepless night working

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

Oh boy, I remember the times we had in November to the beginning of January Cheesy. You felt the life flowing through your veins when checking CMC and seeing your chosen coin had yet again 3x its price with some days. These were the days when richness was handed out overnight Smiley.

Who stayed cool-headed and didn't get greedy profited and A LOT!

Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

Yes I do believe that crypto can make us rich. But it happens to rare cases, where the person should have knowledge about the market. When to sell or hold coins.  That person involved in crypto long back. Also person should have patience. It also depends on luck also that's one  prople make rich instantly.cryptotment. I also believe in crypto that it will boom in future.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

yes but just too little fortunate people made that with the power of timing and luck the real money is not made by luck is made for the long run investment
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:42:22 AM

Getting rich in crypto overnight is possible but that is not the general trend it should follow. Mostly, every coin or project has a road map it follows during its development on the market. Roadmaps may take several months to years before reaching the full potentials of a coin on the market and this requires patience and perseverance in order to get there.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:14:51 AM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
We need to be more patient in the investment. We need to develop our fortune little by little or we will lose all we have overnight.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:26:14 AM

Very well said OP but sometimes there are few people who got rich or get a big amount of money on their first investment in crypto in just a few weeks, we can't deny it but maybe this what they called "beginners luck".

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
one of the keys in the crypto currency is trading, but if you want to achieve wealth in one night you should continue to pay attention to the market movement, because the volatility of bitcoin prices very quickly then do not lose the moment and opportunity to become rich in 1 night
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

I don't think it happens overnight but it is possible that one can get rich thru it. It takes a lot of learning, dedication, hard work and making the right decisions but it is after all rewarding. There are only times when you make mistakes or you hurry things up or you have been too late but its always a part of the process. I guess we can just be thankful of such opportunity and not get too greedy.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:40:59 AM

Being wealthy after only one night for a trader is not a simple thing. To be successful, they have to lose money many times, even to borrow to get money to continue investing. So nothing succeeds without experiencing difficulties. Patience is a must when investing in cryptocurrency.
Yes its not simple thing but it might be happen. It can be happen but not many people experience that.
I think you dont need to ask for rich overnight. This life need hard effort before reaching the success. I even already very patient but its not coming to ne till now.
I do not think because I know now that many people are waiting for Crypto's price to come back because nowadays many people are waiting for crypto prices to return well, and crypto never offer of wealth overnight because it is not in the cryptocurrency platform

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:41:57 AM

I don't think it is possible but if you are a good trader or a gambler I think it's possible. In people like us without a knowledge of having only a trust in a currency that we invested won't reached the Cryptos offer to be rich in overnight because that currency is the one who's handling his value in the market. Unlike the trader and gambler you are the one who will handling the value of you money in you pocket.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

It's almost impossible to become millionaire by investing in cryptocurrency after 1 or 2 nights only Smiley). You should know that there are so many investors and holders still can't become rich because they have to hold their cryptocurrencies for long term Smiley). Beside, I know that patience is very important but sometime you'll lose everything because of it if you can't sell your token on-time Smiley.
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:46:57 AM

It will need time and dedication to reach your goal here in crypto. You cannot be rich overnight this is not a quickrich scheme. You can also lose money overnight when your not patient. You should know why you invest and study all the details about crypto there are so many scammers lurking in crypto that can scam you. So be careful to a quick rich schemes.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:33:15 AM

being a successful person in the world of cryptocurrency is not an easy thing. all it takes is hard work and patience. just like any other, investment in cryptocurrency also cannot be obtained instantly. we really should be able to manage our assets well. not only the benefits that can be obtained in cryptocurrency, if we can not use it well then we also will get the risk.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

The thing is, you can get rich overnight with crypto, or at least relatively rich in a very short amount of time.

But, it's not typically something to bet on, or go all-in on.

So yes, it does offer riches overnight. Very VERY specifically, and scarcely, and randomly.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

Diligence is the key to wealth.
So don't get too caught up in this, because it's more of a dream right now, because the overall market isn't doing well.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

Only lottery can provide a get-rich overnight!

Crypto is not a get-rich scheme, it takes time, effort and patience!

Even our seniors here, who were in crypto last 2010 or 2011 didn't get rich overnight, it still took them 6 years - 2017 was the payday they were waiting for!

Let's hope we another run like 2017 in the coming years!
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

It is possible but the chances of this happening is very low, if you buy a good ICO and after the ICO the coin is very in demand you can make more then 10 folds overnnight however if you cling on this thinking when going into crypto sooner or later you will go bankrupt. It is better to build a strong base first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: