Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6121 times)
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

In 2018, it became very rare, it is probably better to say that this has become something not real, because today the market is constantly falling and this means that we are moving down and only down.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

I wish it did so I could have been rich quickly but it is a no. You have to spend a lot of time and read a lot. You have study the market very well and be more patients. No matter how intelligent you are, it is difficult to make riches on cryptos overnight.
fairbee
Copper Member

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

In my opinion, Risk means profit. We just get the results overnight what we want. But our desire backed by the many nights and days. Many times we have to take really hard decisions which leads our portfolio up or down. Many investors who knew in the crypto world made mistake during the panic sell. Although it's profitable like us who wants to buy more and more.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

I will say no. Patience is the key to success in every investment so as you don't become rich overnight. It needs time for you to be rich.
likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

It is nice toying with aims for our future always considering all realize that reasearching will become essential to gain wealth.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

It has been proven already that crypto can make one rich or it offers a richness to anyone who is willing to take a risk but not overnight. It takes time, effort, patience, hard work, and perseverance. Especially if new to this crypto world because you need to learn and understand very well what is crypto, how it works, and how to earn it even without investing with your own fiat money.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

Oh, it is volatile, but it is not at all like getting rich in a few days. Even if you catch the best ICO and really hodl until the perfect moment, the earnings are very dependent on your initial investment, so rich is relative.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

Investing in the crypto market can help you get rich quick. If you're lucky you can get rich overnight. But that is not easy, not always successful. If the crypto market drops you need to be careful in investing to avoid losing money.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

yes, if it is said to offer wealth in my opinion, but if only overnight, only people who don't know about crypto consider it all. because all need a process not as easy as what is in mind. in working or investing in crypto indeed patience is our main key so that to achieve this dream of being rich, the most important thing is to learn everything that is in crypto without the knowledge of the things we are going to experience only to throw away what we already have with us.

matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
That basically the impression a lot of persons had right before buying into scam projects.No such thing as over night success in cryptos.You need dedication and patience if you want something substainable
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

You are right, because I see now that many people hope that the coin he bought will pump overnight, but when the price goes down he panics and immediately sells it, making him go bankrupt instead of getting profit.

OmarGsPools

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

I think, anyone in the future will gain riches, but those who want wealth in a night will suffer great losses. Those who are in a hurry to be rich will lose investments, it will gain patience.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

Remember, not all coins are worthy of investment. So you have to be careful in picking. And yes, investing here doesn't make you rich overnight. It requires a lot of patience and you have to learn how this works to be able you to decide properly.
Sier86

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Sometimes it really true, you can become little more rich overnight, like it happened to me with quarckchain, i invested in total 3 eth on ico and recieved 50 eth from selling at x17 some hours before binance...so yes,it can

X-Block.io
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Those who are investing on Crypto with ahope of getting rich in one day or a months are fools according to me. Investment must be done carefully and should stay with it for sometime to reap the benefits.

Good one mate. People need to understand that earning in cryptocurrency is not a joke. It's not just playing around like a kid waiting for money. You actually have to know what you're doing
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

There are little people that actually chase long term profits and at the end only that kind of people, smart and patient will get rich at the end. All those chasing some get rich quick scheme will lose money faster then they even get it. It’s not easy a lot of work and research is needed to succeed like in everything else.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

Almost, if you make the right picks and discover the hidden gems! Otherwise not really... Especially in this difficult general market. But the upside potential in good alts and tokens is much greater than in the established ones, so I focus on figuring out those... Upside multiples can be a totally different game. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

In 2018, it became very rare, it is probably better to say that this has become something not real, because today the market is constantly falling and this means that we are moving down and only down.
This year is a test year for everyone because cryptocurrency has caused many people to lose and patience.I hope the end of the year can be maximum
chikendrymak4

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

Crypto cannot make people rich overnight and those think this please change your mind.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

Why not? I think that this is possible, but not at this time when the market is full of depression and people very often do nothing and try to get out of the market in order to save their savings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: