Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:55:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6121 times)
KROADER

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

If you're smart/lucky enough it can, but remember that crypto is a zero-sum game.
Savantor

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

Although crypto has made some people very rich (not overnight), it also has the potential to make you very poor (overnight).
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

This is one of the most reasons why many are disappointed when the market takes a little dip. The get rich overnight mentality is killing the industry. This is one of the reasons for the rise in scam projects and scammers all over impersonating project administrators just to get rich overnight. In every industry, it is best to follow through and get the necessary experience and gradually rise through the ranks and become rich as well. Only so is one able to be reasonable accordingly and crypto is no exception. I do not think that crypto offer riches overnight.
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
As for me my opinion is that even those who have bought Bitcoin in 2009 and became insanely rich in 2017 needs to hold bitcoin for 8 years to prosper with it. So I am highly doubting that position.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

From my experience thus far, crypto would definitely offer you the opportunity to get rich but what i have seen in crypto is that you would not just get rich quick and overnight, you just have to put in some risk and your devoted time.
So dont think when you are in crypto you would get rich overnight. No!
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:02:08 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Absolutely. Those looking for a quick buck will get burned, and will have very weak hands when the market drops - which it always does! If you can't stomach the losses then you don't deserve the gains...and if you take your time and invest in great projects then those gains will come

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:08:57 PM

I agree with you, most persons go for the pump and dumb projects, but then so far i have seen, not much have actually talked of getting rich overnight.
For me, crypto requires your time and energy and risk. So if you want to make it.
Apply the Patience key...
Adeonu

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

No, crypto does not in any way and form offer the get rich overnight stuff.
You have to work hard and be patient to really make or get rich in crypto.
btcdarkfanboi

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:44:55 PM

No it won't simply gonna happen over night. you may get x10 but if you aren't rich how are you suppose to get big profit. when you only invested small amount because you aren't rich
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

What i do not like about some projects is their pump and dump nature, because coins like that easily die. Some of them are them are real shit coins. I would rather prefer to invest in a coin with organic growth, which has a good product. I just imagine how some developers cause fomo just because they want to dump and abandon the project. I have had such experience and that is why i do not believe in sudden riches when it comes to crypto.
powerman24

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

There are big gains in crypto even for a night but that will not make you rich as there are losses as well. Crypto is a long term game and you have to understand the fundamentals how the market works to make high gains.The most difficult for me was to try to control my emotions and be patient in tough situations.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
dwwbit

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:58:09 AM

Agreed most of the points you have given but sometimes we need to follow the trend and take decisions. for example, if you take the last top 5 ICOS most of them failed to maintain ICO price when they listed on exchanges. the trend was to sell early and enter again after the dip. in the first wave it may go above the ico price and most of them sold with some profit, then it starts to fail down and down to the very lower value. if we keep our investment it will cost or valuable time which our money traped on ICO without any profit. Smart investors sell on the first wave top and buy back on the dip. when it again moves up a little, they can have green portfolio again  Cool

PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

of course it requires a process of hard work to want to be rich. especially ways of thinking. it's not easy in cryptocurrency. high ambition will usually be unwary. must see the negative side, and that is not enough just overnight. be patient to achieve real success.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:12:45 AM

Its possible to hit the big one in fairy short order however when I have hit a big one it has usually taken a hodl of a few months to a year to see the big gains.  Patience is a virtue in this game although its very hard to obtain. 
luckydt

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:25:43 AM

Its absolutely impossible that crypto can make you rich medium-term, yes there is each probability of you getting rich with crypto yet in the event that you come into the market feeling that the coins will make you rich medium-term then you are simply setting yourself up for disillusionment. Much the same as some other method to get rich you need to work and be prepared to put time and cash into it in the event that you need to be rich.
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:29:38 AM

I believe cryptocurrencies didn't offer riches overnight or two but it could happen anyway, nobody knows. 
Olalomi

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:30:42 AM

There are some wrong perception about joining Cryptos world that someone is going to become rich overnight judging by last year bitcoin reaching a high ATH and honestly its a wrong idea, Cryptos is a long term investment either trading or hodling a very promising coin which might not necessarily makes someone rich overnight infact its a calculated risk now the market has not been in a favourable condition.
Cavanho27

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

Why not? I think that this is possible, but not at this time when the market is full of depression and people very often do nothing and try to get out of the market in order to save their savings. Cheesy Cheesy
|BitcoinZ|

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:35:17 AM

It is extremely unlikely that crypto can make you rich medium-term, yes there is each probability of you getting rich with crypto yet in the event that you come into the market feeling that the coins will make you rich medium-term then you are simply setting yourself up for dissatisfaction. Much the same as some other method to get rich you need to work and be prepared to put time and cash into it on the off chance that you need to be rich.
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

No, crypto does not offer riches overnight, that is the conception that a lot of people are having, especially those that want to make it in a rush rush way. Crypto is nice biz of putting some little effort and making it gradually more than the efforts you've put but not in an overnight things. You have to work and be patient especially if you're investing. Some investments might pay off within a short time while some need a long time before you reap it. It is also possible you put a lot of money and you make a lot of gains within a limited time and it is possible you lose that money also especially if you're in a hurry to make it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: