Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:31:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6121 times)
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

Great things take time, and great things happen to those who knows how to wait and works consistently towards what they really want. Crypto is more of a long-term game, not an overnight project.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Honourable11

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

Thanks so much for this post I pray most people would see the good in this post because it just answer questions that have been bothering some people mind, because I keep telling them day by day that crypto is a good investment which would yield money but not that you will get rich overnight.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

This is absolutely true and it is sometimes surprising that some of us talk to people about crypto in such a way that they come into it with get-rich-quick- mindset. With such individuals, as soon as the price falls they panic and sell and contribute to further drop in value. The earlier we let the world understand that crypto requires first knowledge and hard work, the better for us all.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
Actually in crypto patience will not be enough, you need experience and expertise in a field that has a great opportunity to make lots of money in crypto for example trading. You must know the seller's story that can be covered by thousands of btc, he needs 4 years so that the value of bitcoin is highly valued, I wonder if that person still holds the bitcoin he has or not. From that event you also need luck because no one knows the price of bitcoin will be this high and how the price will move in the future.

Maybe, It will depends on the market itself and the coin or token you're about to trade with, and the campaign you want to participate in, It is a good time also to think of your possible moves and outcomes of your capital, Overnight crypto watching is a good advice for the starters, the investors and experts are also online in that moment , depending on the time difference in every country.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:05:53 AM

Crypto investment is the same as other trades or businesses. If you do not study it very well before investing then you are doomed.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:15:45 AM

Crypto has not been adopted globally for use and so, it still has the potential to make rich people.
Crrypto may not offer wealth overnight but of course has a tendency to offer wealth in a short time.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:18:03 AM

It's just you're lucky, but in reality there is never a single night you become rich, so I think it's hard to do this. unless you are lucky

You cannot get rich in crypto overnight, in reality you need to work for it and make an investment to it. But even if you invest you are not guaranteed to get rich because we know that every investment has a risk involve in it.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:18:53 AM

Having this mindset at entry time is one of the reasons why many have been disappointed and they have jumped ship at the earliest opportunity. No venture offers overnight riches, not even crypto with all its decentralization!

Every lucrative venture requires patience, diligence and dedication... And crypto is not excluded.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

there may be something like that, but for most of us including myself it will probably just be a dream. nevertheless i press for me and all people my thumbs.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:42:04 AM

Being wealthy after only one night for a trader is not a simple thing. To be successful, they have to lose money many times, even to borrow to get money to continue investing. So nothing succeeds without experiencing difficulties. Patience is a must when investing in cryptocurrency.
I agree with you. nothing is instant and easy overnight. need sacrifice of time, energy, mind and others. it happens not only in investing in cryptocurrency alone, trading in real goods also requires a real sacrifice process. thanks.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:43:11 AM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

to get rich, people do hard work, even they can do it for a long time and many years. can't all happen only overnight. you need to make a harder effort for that, don't think instantly.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

Thoughts like that you have to throw away far, because there is no instant way to get rich, even in bitcoin, all that needs process and patience. especially if you are a small investor it is very difficult to generate wealth with a very short time. your patience and your effort in investing in Bitcoin will surely bear sweet fruit in the future.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

Patience is always the key to make it in this business. If you do not have Patience, you will always engage in panic selling and lose huge sums of money
MrThang

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:24:20 AM

Yes, I don't thing crypto can make one rich overnight. Firstly, crypto business is not ponsi scheme where most guys believed  that they can make it quick.
I will say that luck has a very little roll to play when it comes to cryptocurrency business, and it is only possible if you invest in one of the good projects out there, fortunately, the coin/token grow very fast, but it could also fluctuate almost immediately because cryptocurrency seems to be volitile.
In a nutshell, i think that to make it big or become a millionaire in crypto, you have to invest huge capital and on some of these good projects, may be on long term or start trading on altcoins and see how it goes.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

Well crypto definitely make people riches time by time
With 0.05 btc deposited into a margin trading exchange, over 2 days after i long on TRON/BTC Pair, the current profit now is 0.07 btc and i am not closing this position any soon

Hence, Crypto does make people rich overnight especially the market goes on your wish
anil86ois

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:39:02 AM

All success is acknowledged by effort and talent. Electronic money is an investment that can bring you to wealth in a short amount of time. Like the pumps have happened now.
vossybiglady

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:40:48 AM

I doubt many get rich overnight although I'm sure it happens during the wild swings.  For me crypto is more about grinding it out and accumulating little by little.  Slowly but surely I'm making Bitcoin.

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:41:08 AM

Sometimes yes, but you should be lucky in order to become rich overnight. It is not that simple. Crypto earnings decreased since last year and situation is changing, so now only wise participants earn here on a long distance.
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

This situation was possible last year. The price of cryptocurrency rose a lot overnight. However, the encryption market did not perform very well this year, and the price of cryptocurrency continued to fall this year. I don't think this will happen this year.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

Nope. Crypto doesn't offer overnight riches it needs patience and a lot of hard work. But this can be a good challenge to everyone to be more aggressive in doing crypto because what we need right now is to have a good future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: