Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6121 times)
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

It is logic toying with aspirations for next years if holders understand that learning shall be essential to be wealthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

I can make you rich overnight, but I think only if you invest high amounts of money, and that means taking way more risks for a bigger reward.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Impatient enthusiasm and zealousness for fast richness or profit in the Cryptocurrency field comes in most cases with great peril or jeopardy. Traders must apply patience with cautiousness making good market survey and analysis before investment. Likewise stakers, miners and even Hunters. Because there is no just free money in the Crypto air just like that, if not with due patience, cautiousness, endurance and perseverance.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

in fact this is difficult to avoid considering that the uncertainty in crypto prices also leads to conditions like this. besides that some people also prefer to get less profit than expected than later they get a worse price

vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

The chances of becoming rich overnight are everywhere. Just in the crypto-currency world, they are slightly higher than in other areas. But that it is inherent only in this sphere - lie.
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

Compared to other enrichment techniques, it can show that you will really get rich overnight. But we know it's not that simple.
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

It is possible that in cryptocurrency overnight you will become rich, but the question is how many years you will wait for this night remains openmm.
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

Of course, there are exceptions.  And in the cryptocurrency, you can become very rich in a short period of time, if you buy the coin, which will grow very quickly.  But more often it happens that you just need to wait.  Even those who became rich due to bitcoin waited for the growth of its value for a long time, when others believed that it would never cost much.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:04:33 AM

This is a very wrong perspective for any cryptocurrency investor or traders. Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency can make one rich within a twinkle of an eye but in all sincerity, a lot of work has already been done behind the scene. There is no way that crypto can make you rich overnight, yes there is every possibility of you getting rich with crypto but if you come into the market thinking that the coins will make you rich overnight then you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. Just like any other way to get rich you have to work and be ready to put time and money into it if you want to be rich.
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:14:57 AM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
what you say is very true patience and confidence that is needed and may also be able to get wealth in an instant we all cannot know for sure
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

No one get rich just for overnight aside if you will win at lottery or gambling. Getting rich will have so much sacrifices. Dont ever think that joining in cryptoworld will make you rich in a blink of an eye. Yes, there's already a lot of people who get rich because of crypto but that is due to their strong guts to face the risk on investing at crypto. But mostly get rich by hard work, little by little.Dont expect too much in crypto because its too risky and volatile.You need patience and knowledge.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

Yes, why not . The way is not recommended
It's possible if you can manage a place in Tier 1 Pump & Dump group. Stick to exchange like cryptopia , there have lot's of peeny coin. Some time this kind of pumpdump coin make you reach overnight.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

May be can offer us to be rich but we can not achieve it overnight and maybe it takes few months but our is still really depends on the capital that we invested because the higher the capital we invest the higher possible income we can earn.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

If this has happened before, why now this can not happen? I think that this obviously can happen, because there are absolutely all chances to see another growth, especially after such a serious correction
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

If this has happened before, why now this can not happen? I think that this obviously can happen, because there are absolutely all chances to see another growth, especially after such a serious correction

It's really hard to believe to become rich overnight by doing investment in crypto because earning big profit requires also big amount of capital to invest but i believe we can still be rich through crypto but it takes as to invest for long term until the market price of crypto will and become expensive to make profitable.
Lucas777

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

Growth of cryptocurrency can be, but not all will be able to grow rich on this growth. In order that you could sell a coin which expensively will stand in the future, you have to buy it. And now it is dangerous to buy something, nobody knows what tokens will grow and what will go to a bottom.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

I believe that some of the cryptocurrencies can really make you rich overnight, but with the correct and enough amount, timing and type of coins. I take as an example of the ebtc airdrop, I learned that that coins reached upto a dollar in just a very short time, so If you have enough of that then surely you can earn big.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

It does not make millionaires overnight, patience and choosing the right crypto project is the key to becoming a millionaire. I initially entered crypto thinking about the overnight millionaire strategy and later realized it requires lots of time to be there. I hope you understand Smiley
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

I see so many people say that you need patience in order to get rich in crypto.
I just don't see that as something that is super important.
The general idea of just hodl and wait for profit, don't panic sell, don't invest in pump and dump, etc. don't offer real gains.

Instead, what does guarantee success, is to actually start thinking and behaving like a real investor.
I have met so many crypto "investors" that don't understand the very basics of trading.
They don't know how to interpret data, crunch numbers, utilize different trading tools, and how to hedge.
I hear a lot of, "You can't predict the market, crypto is too volatile" and I just roll my eyes.
In fact, there are a lot of people who haven't even set financial goals for themselves, let alone monthly and quarterly targets.

I've been doing this for awhile now, and I never got much profit until I became hard on myself and started researching like crazy.
I experimented on the stock market and networked with seasoned traders.
The difference is like night and day.

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

Getting rich on crypto is not simple. You must have knowledge and understanding of this field. Crypto can help you get rich quick in a night. This can happen when the price of coin you hold up unexpectedly fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: