Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6122 times)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

If you will start from the bottom it wont be that easy to be rich overnight because you will be able to invest little amount of money only but if you are rich already you can increase your money hundred fold if you are lucky with your investment token or coin by investing huge amount of money overnight but again it is still a chance if you pick a coin that will bullish run overnight.
myCrowdForce

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

I won't say overnight, but with a little patience after investing in the "right" coin, you could get lucky.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

Oh yes, totally agree with you. Many investors are too impatient, and do not understand why such a collapse occurs. The market will turn, but because of too much scam and lost many investors, growth will not be so soon.
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

All in the cryptoworld is quite unpredictable aspect which frequently can not be technically analyzed effectively, there're large players like whales in the marketplace who have an impact on the price, in case you're lucky you may have a chance to ride the wave to the top on it
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

I certainly know such cases, and not single. But still I think that teamwork is much more effective and stronger. Because in the crypto currency is important versatile opinion and a collective decision. Of course, if it's a strong team.
bitdenail

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

I agree with your statement in this matter. Crypto won't make you rich overnight. Even though it can help you achieve your goals, don't expect that it can happen in a very short time, especially overnight. Especially now that we are in a bear market that seems to take a long vacation with us, you may lose a lot of money, but for others, bears or bulls are opportunities or opportunities to make more money. That is why it will be impossible for us to succeed overnight.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:47:34 AM

Sure it does! But at the same moment it can make you homeless overnight. I hate when people say that cryptocurrency is about easy gains. It is a complex thing that needs a lot of research and work.

Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

Yes its not simple thing but it might be happen. It can be happen but not many people experience that. But If we look for ico then scidex is the on protocol which provides you smart contracts Actually according to the article SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Vladok

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

Of course not, because crypt is a long-term business, so it's not worth waiting for fast money.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

Of course, it is possible to reach high value but you need to hold them for long-term because in short term you will not become rich. Already you have seen in the last year many people have already become millionaire people who hold good potential coins.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

It's kinda weird to ask such kind of questions.  There is no such thing to make people overnight.  Hoping on crypto to make you overnight you will end up frustrated. Crypto will make you rich if you know how to invest in it. Investing in Crypto treat as you are investing in conventional businesses.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

Definitely it provides money overnight. But you should be prepared to take risk because if you are expecting to be rich overnight, then you must keep in your mind that you can become poor as well as over night. So it's your destiny that what you're getting. You need to be calm and calm to get this opportunity.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

Of course it does. I was poor last night and decided to spend my last cent on some new coin and today I gave orders for my new lambo. Why do people open topics like this ? What do you get out of this and why is there so many people talking about it as well (me included apparently) of course it does not give you riches overnight, nothing does, the only thing that will make you rich overnight is the lottery if you win it, aside from that there is nothing in the whole world that could make you rich overnight.
You have to work for your money either with your brains or your muscles but in the end you need to work for it to happen.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

Investments in cryptocurrency is not a bed of roses, it can't make you rich overnight. For you to make money then you will definitely lose your money also. But it will be worth it if you are committed and dedicated.

Oh, yes. Once you invested in the cryptocurrency, be ready to work hard. I do not mean only trading. It will also take your time to follow the market news, monitor the graphs of the cryptos, and whatnot.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Not always, it depends on many factors.
But sometimes if your coins got pumped by several pumps and dump group, its possible you will get rich overnight.

manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

Being affluent after just a single night for a merchant is anything but a basic thing. To be fruitful, they need to lose cash commonly, even to get to inspire cash to keep contributing. So nothing prevails without encountering troubles. Tolerance is an absolute necessity when putting resources into digital money.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

Being affluent after just a single night for a merchant is anything but a basic thing. To be fruitful, they need to lose cash commonly, even to get to inspire cash to keep contributing. So nothing prevails without encountering troubles. Tolerance is an absolute necessity when putting resources into digital money.
Yes it possible you might get rich in a single night if you encounter a highest peaked of the price in the market. But you should be ready for the higher risk once you start doing it, also before you become rich many loses of money you might experience because its a matter of luck or its a matter of hard work. Being rich overnight doesn't mean you do it once, a lot of us get lots of failure before we change our way of living.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

This is not,there are certainly separate individuals, which are luring people into Scam pyramid to their refce earn interest,so these I can shout that now you'll be rich current put your money and call friends
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

You can gain fast in cryptocurrency and also lose money.
you need a great knowledge and news to gain here.
trading is one thing that can make you rich fast but you need to hit the golden buzzer always./
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
Thanks for the reminder. I stopped believing in fairytales since I was 5. Getting rich overnight is an urban legend and happens to one millionth of people or fewer. I believe that free cheese can be only found in a mouse trap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: