Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6122 times)
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

I don't think being rich overnight, needing time and learning to trade is the best choice before I get rich, if the price of coins collapses as it is today, I think everyone will panic, and those who have trading experience will hold coins until the price recovers.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

It can happen, but it will be a huge luck, but in many situation it is a bigger job done by investors to make a profit, not lose money.
everything can happen in crypto, even you can be poor because of crypto, therefore you don't need to be too rash about crypto investment. You don't need to invest all of your property because if you are lucky even small capital can make big profits.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

This can happen, but the chances are getting smaller and smaller. By now you need a lot of money to be able to get involved in the crypto market (bitcoin). I believe, only if you already have money and invest this, you can get rich with crypto overnight.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

No but one safe way to earn money in cryptoland is to buy good cryptocurrencies that have a fundamental usecase and hold them until they obtain a fair market share.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

I think it's not in a legit way. It takes time to get rich in crypto unless you're such truly a legend and very smart when it comes with imvestment in crypto. I never heard a story about someone who get rich in crypto in just overnight. Everything takes time and proper timing.

CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

Indeed it requires alot of patience.You either hodl or invest in seed period and sell when project launches (when the price just starts to go down) because usually it drops and you have a good chance to invest again.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
JLinaEGrin

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

People often try and want to get rich at once and this is the problem if everyone knew really the price of the crypto currency they would not drop an expensive coin literally for free thereby knocking down the price and bringing down the total price of the coin!! Unfortunately, the human factor is higher! I am a moderately patient person and now I am practically without means of livelihood,but I am not going to sell some coins for nothing.I'd rather starve for something then I'll be glad! I wish you all to have patience too!!
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

There is possibilites of earning good income from your cryptocurrency actuvities, getting rich overnight however is not something that happens to everyone! If you are developer and you constantly work and grow your coin with the backing of thriving community, the possibilities of your coin been reccognized and attracting big investment is there, and  if this happened, you will surely make money together with those that believed in your coin!

I`m will support your comment and add something. It`s not something that happen to everyone, and it`s not something
that happens often. In past we saw how prices can go high over night, for 100% and much more. What I think is that there
is always possibility for that to happen.
   That`s a lot, at least some chance. You need to have good timing when you invest in some coin, to be active and to
see that rise and sell when you triple your money. It`s not happened to me, I`m long-term investor and I still wait my
moment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

This can happen, not really overnight but during 1-2 days for sure. Take a look at the ripple. The coin price was doubled in 2 days. Top 3 alcoin doubled the price, can you imagine? Currently cap is around ethereum has, that's crazy.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

You're right. To be honest, I also fell for this bait and thought that I would be able to get rich quickly and without much effort. But as they say the universe is smarter and in time I settled down. So now I am humbly waiting for my time to come. For I believe that the market will soon begin to grow and everything will fall into place!!!
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

Be patient with your choices and be consistent with your options that are what the trader needs. To be rich is not difficult but you have to be an honest person who always makes decisions that not based on the environment around them.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

Yes it does and same way it makes one homeless over night when greed sets in.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

Patience is a must when investing in cryptocurrency. And also we must believe that crypto technology and blockchain will explode and explode in the near future.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

Be patient with your choices and be consistent with your options that are what the trader needs. To be rich is not difficult but you have to be an honest person who always makes decisions that not based on the environment around them.
Financial investment in general and investment in cryptocurrency in particular have many opportunities for investors but to succeed need a lot of knowledge, experience and luck. So learn often, learn from people with serious experience I think success will come.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:39:14 PM

I think that in order to get rich with cryptocurrency you need to have a lot of patience and work very hard. That's right, you can not get rich in one day. It requires a lot of knowledge and time spent.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work, and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

I certainly agree with you. When I began here, I thought that I could get rich in just a single night but I realized that it would be needing a lot of patience and it will take a long process. So If you want to get rich in a single night, crypto is actually not the right things for you. You must learn how to wait and keep buying and just sell it in due time. Good things come to those who wait.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

Riches in crypto can happen overnight especially after participating a crypto gamble game and winning some good amount of BTC. However, it appears that patience is the general rule of thumb in crypto investment. The market does not move on a smooth course, hence it requires patience in order to wait for the bull market which comes gradually.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:02:09 AM

No its not. Crypto is not an overnight get rich program. In fact it requires a lot of preparation, skills, and knowledge to be successful in this system. Some says it also needs a little luck. You have to study crypto, its nature and how it works to make good and sound decisions. It will not give you wealth if you do not do something.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:12:36 AM

crypto is not FOREX that promises to be rich overnight but crypto requires the discipline and distant future of patients described by Roadmap because both developers and investors want projects to run and get real profits without risk if you want to be rich overnight it might be a solution but remember behind that you can become poor in one hour

huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

While cryptocurrencies can bring wealth to people quickly, no one can get rich overnight, and all need a not easy process. Patience is essential to gaining wealth in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: