Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight?  (Read 6121 times)
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

I always work in overnight in crypto but I dont get plenty of money in working.
Even trading I cannot say If still Ok to earn Because the price of coins is unstable for now.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

Even trading I cannot say If still Ok to earn Because the price of coins is unstable for now.
Earning money through cryptocurrency trading this days is not guarantee but if you apply the uses of not trading you'll gain some tiny profit daily and aside of that the best way to get rich overnight now is by buying or investing in this current dip market before next year.

kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

Earning money through cryptocurrency trading this days is not guarantee but if you apply the uses of not trading you'll gain some tiny profit daily and aside of that the best way to get rich overnight now is by buying or investing in this current dip market before next year.
true, for now market condition are so unstable and won't give you anything, the best way to get profit is buying a coin while the price is still low and wait until it rises next years.i believe bullrun is coming closely

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

true, for now market condition are so unstable and won't give you anything, the best way to get profit is buying a coin while the price is still low and wait until it rises next years.i believe bullrun is coming closely
The price of all the coins could've went to $0 in a single month. Since the coins are really strong, there should be a bull run.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

Poverty also receives support every evening. There is no certainty in crypto, be wise in making your stupid decisions. Crypto market can grow when you are awake but fall when you are sleeping. Do not foolishly believe in stupid people who make stupid comments.
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

Earlier with less people, cryptos were relatively more volatile. Going from $1 to $2 wasn't a big deal and there you have 100% returns. Now, with more investors, the price movements isn't that volatile. But the expectations from cryptos have not changed. People still consider it a way to make quick bucks and get ruined in trading.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Qul

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

I full cohere with you and to actualize winner and funds in the crypto- currentness marketplace it is essential to exercise heavy and survey
Atamalann

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

exactly cryptocurrency does propose long opulence . neglect the truth that the crypto marketplace is actually misdemeaning equitable instantly . aloof recognise that single of those cocksucker specie in your billfold buoy create you a millionaire long
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

The price of all the coins could've went to $0 in a single month. Since the coins are really strong, there should be a bull run.

Well i think the days when coins pump more than 100x overnight is already over. There may be some every now and then with tokens and lesser alts but btc and stable alts won't get you riches in that time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

This is not impossible but it is totally rare in any scenario. You need a hardwork and fortune to become rich in crypto you can't rely in 1 day or in overnight and then you will become a millionaire. The market is so volatile and unpredictable better to watch out where you want to invest because in any instance you can lose everything you have.

maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

I think that this message is not only refers to the cryptocurrency , in everyday life everything also happens who knows how not to give up , analyze and wait for that much achieves in life.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

I think that this message is not only refers to the cryptocurrency , in everyday life everything also happens who knows how not to give up , analyze and wait for that much achieves in life.

I agree with you. You can not expect that after investing in crypto currency the next day the price of coins will rise several times and the person will become fabulously rich.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

I agree with everything written. Cryptocurrency is not a magic wand that will make everyone rich, it's a new business and if you want to earn then we have to plow like a horse. Without efforts it is impossible to become rich.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

That is possible if you do a trading, since there are many chance to get a good coin to purchase and then we could get so much profit in just a single night.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

Let the occupation of cryptocurrency and in fact a quick way to make a profit, but for this you have to work hard, gain experience on your mistakes, have to spend a lot of your money before you succeed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

Remember, one key to success is patience.
Golden words. What a pity that not many beginners are able to understand it lose a lot of money. I was. (
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

Simple ideology ,no shortcuts to riches ,one gotta work hard and never stop learn everyday ,the more you do this the more chances you get closer to your dream and most importantly in crypto space one will need lots of determination and patience to make the dream comes true .
KeezAZA

Activity: 224

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 10:12:43 AM

you need to be smart and a bit risky that's it

Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 10:23:02 AM

some people may have experienced it, getting rich in one night. but with the patience he passed not to sell the coins he had before the bull run took place.

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 11:04:20 AM

For me personally, cryptocurrency is one of the ways to generate additional income. And also the study of the cryptocurrency industry is very relevant in our modern digital age. In any business, even if it is very small, because a simple sale or purchase of cryptocurrency requires special attention and a lot of patience in order to bring a stable income. And during the Coronavirus period, when there was no way to get funds from their work, the cryptocurrency reliably provided funds for food.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: