Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you expect from the CRYPTO market in August?  (Voting closed: August 05, 2018, 08:27:20 AM)
It will go up! - 12 (54.5%)
It will go down - 2 (9.1%)
It will not change - 5 (22.7%)
I don’t know - 3 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 22

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you expect from the CRYPTO market in August?  (Read 753 times)
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

the market has fallen and this correction we cannot avoid. everyone still hopes the market will rise soon, but before the market goes up, it's good to buy to fold the assets that we have today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

That was very quick, after 2 weeks the market has fell and keep on falling.

I expected few weeks ago that the market will lift but due to some changes, ETF delayed and other news as well.

From $8,000 now trading to $6,100.

What do you expect from the CRYPTO market in August?
I'm not expecting something new.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sintecan

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

at the end of July if I am not mistaken it is worth more than 7k for bitcoin but this time the price comes to 6k again so we should not expect that we will not lose our focus on earning income because the price is too low, the best thing to do is have income.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

I expect that this month of August the cryto market will goes down.This is my opinion because right now most of altcoins are going down.

After stepping in July, we started witnessing a good rise in the market values of Bitcoin and some other coins as well and I was of the view that the same would continue to happen in august as well but we have a fall in the values again and it sometimes makes me feel bad about the bearish market still going on but these momentary fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin and other coins should not be considered as the reasons of market failures and the market has positive trend in the values of crypto which means we are rising slowly.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

By voting, it is clear that the market has not yet left the optimists, but if you look at things realistically, until the market is not going to return to its previous level and further reduced both the income of investors and devalued many of the coins.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:23:22 AM

A great percentage of what will happen to the crypto market will be highly dependent on how bitcoin fairs. Should BTC continue with its current trend, alts will continue to bleed and some might just bleed out.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

What do you expect from the CRYPTO market in August?

I expect that Bitcoin and Crypto will have total capitulation in August. Price will reach bottom and stay close to there till end of winter.  In spring next year slow growth will start.

I love quote myself. Only 4 days latter we are right on the track.  We are still in bear market of this bitcoin cycle. Since July was positive month we cant really expect August would be also. Bottom is near!
Your opinion is we haven't reached the bottom although bitcoin reached $6,200 and was nearly close to $6,000? What's do you think is the bottom that we are nearly going to hit?

I never really bothered with numbers. I am holder and all i care is when not at what price.  But yes I can set some limits.   I dont belive price of Bitcoin can go much under $4000.  It just cant
Thanks for the response, there's too much talk about bitcoin will hit $4,000 soon and it was caused by these news medias. While bitcoin reached 50.2% dominance still its price isn't moving forward.

It matters little if it goes to $4000 or even lower. Bitcoin will be same as it is today. Price will soon be back to $6000 and above.  After next leg up that will happen in 2020 Bitcoin will go over $200k. Does it really matter if you buy at $6k or $4k?  What matters is not to miss your chance of a lifetime.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

But now bitcoin is down again at $6,300, I didn't expect that bitcoin goes dump in this month of August, I thought it will reach $9,000 this month, well this is crypto we can not predict.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

yeah i hope so, but now it standard even bad bitcoin almost touch 5k$ again, i think it the scheme like a year ago it will rising in nov or dec, but its just prediction nothing sure.
but my expect is the market is growing.
Daydream 61

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

today it's almost mid august and i don't think much will happen this month. there is no news that will push up the price of btc or alts.also august will be a green red month where not much happens  Angry  now i hope, like many others, for the last three months of the year.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

i'm just expecting for not falling more and more, I hope this bad falls end and we can recover little at august. 7 months passed and how many months more we will be like this I dont know.

Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

i'm just expecting for not falling more and more, I hope this bad falls end and we can recover little at august. 7 months passed and how many months more we will be like this I dont know.
you fully rightly noted the fact that almost all 7 months We are presented with only positive forecasts for the near future, But the entire crypto currency market could not show a positive trend in the growth of the crypto currency, the late 2017.

]
swissgang

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

I do not expect something bullish or bearish, it will be going down and up betwen $6k and $8k. That is worse than sub 6k  Cheesy

Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

The market will surely go up in as much as there is good news from SEC, I'm just hoping they won't postpone it because postponing will cause further dump to the market,  and a lot of people will panic sell

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

I think that in August, nothing will happen in the crypto currency market. No major news is expected this month, so we will also be in the consolidation.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

The community is actively watching how bitcoin price is now trading >$8,000!

I also think bitcoin might reach a price which is nearly or higher than $8000. But I think it is hard to say that ethereum can reach the movement of the bitcoin, because I think the price characteristics of eth are showing a little bit differences in these days.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

The community is actively watching how bitcoin price is now trading >$8,000!

I also think bitcoin might reach a price which is nearly or higher than $8000. But I think it is hard to say that ethereum can reach the movement of the bitcoin, because I think the price characteristics of eth are showing a little bit differences in these days.

August should be ending with $8K plus. Now the value of each coin is better to invest in. Now bitcoin price is travelling between $6500 to $7000. Looking at last year growth trend, the growth started in July moving upward. We had bitcoin price grow up last month, but still it went back to $6000 now. This would be last fall this year and hope so. Now this is the time for all crypto currencies grow up. Hope bitcoin price hit $8500 this month end. 

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

I expected bitcoins to reach 9000 this August ending but how it is trading now, I have lost hope and believe a miracle can happen for the target to reach before we enter september. Nevertheless I believe bitcoins will not end August with a price less than 7000 USD.

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:40:43 AM

in the end of july i bought some bitcoin and altcoin because i expect good news from ETF, but when its delayed again my portofolio investment is lose more than 30 percent..
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

I believe most of this month we will see bitcoin going either down or sideways as the bears are still controlling the game.
But i hope for a very strong bull run in September  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: