Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you expect from the CRYPTO market in August?  (Voting closed: August 05, 2018, 08:27:20 AM)
It will go up! - 12 (54.5%)
It will go down - 2 (9.1%)
It will not change - 5 (22.7%)
I don’t know - 3 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 22

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you expect from the CRYPTO market in August?  (Read 751 times)
ICObench (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 2

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

The community is actively watching how bitcoin price is now trading >$8,000!

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EVOS

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

My hope is that cryptocurrency is getting known all over the world, its usage is increasing and the security of its transaction is getting better.
all crypto is legend across the country.
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

each person must have their own expectations, and some hope bitcoin up there also who expect bitcoin prices to go down because they have their own needs and to be honest I hope bitcoin prices go up.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

I think that in August may be the growth of altcoins. Much will depend on Bitcoin. If it falls, then altcoyn can be very hard.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

I think the market in August will be volitile. And here we see the rapid collapse and price increases. We must be prepared for what can happen. Because it may fall and return to 4,000 $ to 5,000 $
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

In my opinion, I think the crypto market will be more stable around the $8,000 - $9,000 price range. I don't think it will drop to the lows of 4k or 5k. I think it will either stay more or less where it is at the moment or go higher.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

I expect that the value will hover between 8k and 9k. I do hope that the value will increase more as we approach the end of the year.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

bitcoin will rise at least until the first half of the August before the SEC decision comes out about ETF and then we will see a small correction in price which will also be an excellent time to pick up some bitcoins at a small discount before the rise continues.

the crypto market aka altcoins will not change. and if bitcoin continues rising big time we will continue seeing altcoins get dumped harder.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

The community is actively watching how bitcoin price is now trading >$8,000!

The past experience says that it will continue to rise upwards and may reach unexpected prices one more time. Once the bitcoin starts going up it alway attracts investors to jump in and this liquid flow of the investors then makes sure that bitcoin will not be going down anytime sooner. This situation arises only few times when all the altcoins are dumping and bitcoin rising, meaning people are actually putting their assets in the bitcoin so that they wont miss the train here. Surely people are now thinking that bitcoin might go high in similar way it did last year and thus they will either hold, jump in, buy more and in the process it will keep rising itself very high.
spadaccino

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

We are facing a political and social revolution in these day when SEC will annunce the cryptocurrencies can be fairly traded in tradictional market as well - this is a huge point and you can't argue.

I hope we really find a solution in the world contest and overtake FIAT because it's justa a Scam!
Getting closer to that point.
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

The market is on bullish and you cannot miss it in any way. But, be careful on predicting as the market is not a predictable like element.
ethancer

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

Crypto should start recovering in August and September. We have seen a big dip, but everything should start climbing back up
dmitry6

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Expectation is depend on particular person need some wanna crypto should be down and some wanna should be up but i want bitcoin and Altcoins both Should be up in August and bitcoin break its all time high $20000 record and me and many bag holders will get profit from this uptrend. everyone know crypto is volatile and it can be high anytime in future.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

Everyone has their own expectations and their expectations are the best for them.But I also expect the price of crypto market in august to rise.Although the increase may not be as expected but at least the market price of crypto could be more up than the market price at currently.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

I think we'll be around the 9k-9.7k mark. We're currently @ $8260, but I think the hype/speculations around the Bitcoin ETF will keep going up next month which will continue to stimulate an upward movement in the price. We'll probably consolidate for a while around the 9k's before the official SEC announcement about the Bitcoin ETF which will probably be in September, according to some news outlets.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

It is necessary to look, when the maximum number of people will write in the Internet search engines how to put on a decline. When the short squeeze reaches 20-45%, a sharp move to the top will begin. There is no regulation on the market, there are no news, so we will never know what kind of news it will do. I personally think that they are waiting for a short-tail and then they will announce who Satoshi Nakamoto is. Other news that globally and quickly in a short time is not, the price will increase.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

I hope in August, I can sell the coins I have. It's been too long I hold my coins, waiting for the price to go up but not immediately go up. maybe in the month of August, I can get all that.
Harah

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

Crypto will start to bull run again both bitcoin and altcoins.
Everyone is watching for the bitcoin movement now and waiting for the progress in the market.
So its time to hold and buy more bitcoin .
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

>8000$ is the best thing that we have ever made in the market. It might be even more better if it could go up to a new ath but its impossible.
art.vrn

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

Of course, I hope that the market will go up. Because a few days ago the market only began to grow steadily, which is expected in August.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: