Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD WE GET ALL HATERS OF BITCOIN OUT OF HERE?  (Read 2633 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

They are not helpful for this community but personally, I don't want to get out them from here rather I wanna see them as a supporter of bitcoin instead of a hater
They are targeting most of the newbies and weak handlers and that's how they are winning with their aim why they are here.

I want to see them to become a bitcoin supporter after pushing a lot of FUDs to the community but one day, there will be a sudden change that they will realize of what they are doing is very much wrong.

And there's no way to go if they will continue it like that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.
What the heck will gauging people or the press because they think differently achieve? You ask me about this and I would say it's going to achieve nothing. This forum isn't run as a communist state where zombies are expected to exist. This is a democracy and you expect people to have and express diverge opinions and views. People should feel free to make their choices whether to FUD or FOMO on Bitcoin. It shouldn't deter anyone from making their financial decisions.

By the way OP, if you know this much here as Junior Member, I bet you know more.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

Haters or should I say critics is good because if they don't exist I think a project will not progress or improve.We should take their words as a  challenge to change for the better.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true??
We cannot force them to leave here in this forum, because they have their own opinion, that's why Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, we have different perspective about cryptocurrency, but you are correct that spreading FUD will make people to panic sell specially those newbies in cryptocurrencies.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

Well theres no need for them to be out of here.Let them witness how bitcoin made its investors wealthy.All the haters of bitcoin will never succed in life unlike to those who invest they all have the chances to be able to achieve success in life because bitcoin really helps alot to those who believe on it.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

I think that the ones who have different opinion about btc and the whole crypto must stay here and would be inapropriate to remove them as we can learn so much from them about the problems which have to be fixed. But the ones that want to only make things worse with fake news must get out I think.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

I feel there is no need to get them out, as they watch the progress and development  of  Bitcoin globally  overtime, they will be left with no choice than to become a fan of  the community or  regret for hating  Bitcoin, sure our  wealth in terms of fiat base on our investment  in Bitcoin is what will convince them.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

Criticisms should always be welcomed because, constructive criticism helps a platform to grow but spread rumors and trying to scare people off from investing or even creating an unrest inside the community should not be tolerated at any cost. Either there has to be a way a censoring their comments or just banning them for spreading false rumors would do for now.
Yes, we must be open for critism. In fact that was good especially when they are arguing about one thing ut if it nonsense just ignored it. We dknt need to get them out here because they will get out on their own soon. Still people know what is true and sad if they believe to the hater of bitcoin.

TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

I am completely agree with you. They should be banned asap. Constructive criticism is always welcome but i hate it when people share false news.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

No, critics are part of any business plan. They help us to see how well we are faring and that makes us strong. But some of these guys writing FUD about BTC secretly still admire bitcoin, I pity weak hands though.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

And what is this question about?)
Even if so, how to do it at all?
And even if it is possible ... then why do it at all?)
Nonsense...
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

No, critics are part of any business plan. They help us to see how well we are faring and that makes us strong. But some of these guys writing FUD about BTC secretly still admire bitcoin, I pity weak hands though.
Those who criticize are always presents in the market and those who believes in fud are at weak hands. We cannot force them to get out of crypto rather we can continue our goals here to learn.
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Haters will hate. I don’t think their hatred going to hamper the popularity of Bitcoin. But yeah its a true thing that many people will trust their news and will take wrong steps.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

I think posts should be moderated. Spreading useless and false is a crime. Their intentions are bad and bad things should be kicked out.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

I don't understund what hatters of bitcoin do her...this place called bitcoin forum and we must talk about how we can use the bitcoin easly and Everywhere Rather than trying to convince those that the bitcoin is good.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 2147

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

Most of the FUD here comes from a dozen or less accounts, it's really not that hard to press "ignore" button if you don't want to read it. Also, it's a good thing to have some FUD, because when it is disproved with educated arguments, it results in more confidence for newbies and they won't be scared next time when they hear those arguments again.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

No. Don't get them out. Maybe their critics too will help the market in one way or the other.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

If you want an echo chamber, I suggest you sign up for Facebook.

If Bitcoin is not strong enough to withstand some criticism, then we should all be cashing out now.

Good answer.

I believe everything have a critic behind it. If they hate it too much then they could get out on their own. This people will get tired somehow.

Even each president have critics behind them and somehow they need to withstand it to create a better country. Let them be. If they are ignored then they stop making chaos. If you answer them then they will debate more until you become the loser.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

I think moderators will decide if they will banned the bitcoin haters here but we all know that we have freedom of speech any one can say their opinions but if that opinions is too harmful  I think many people will push to get out of this forum.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:00:25 AM

You know we can't avoid that everywhere there are bitcoin haters. Well sorry for them because they can't earn and receive the blessing that bitcoin can give.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: