Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD WE GET ALL HATERS OF BITCOIN OUT OF HERE?  (Read 2639 times)
Dongquensiar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

Let them witness how bitcoin made its investors wealthy. All the haters of bitcoin will never succed in life unlike to those who invest they all have the chances to be able to achieve success in life because bitcoin really helps alot to those who believe on it.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.

I think we should! Kicking the bitcoin haters in this forum is acceptable for a reason that first of all, this forum was created in order for those people who do believe in cryptocurrency will gain informations and knowledge about the bitcoin. It is a way or a platform to have the latest and current news and situation of bitcoin. It is exclusive for the believers of bitcoin so the haters or bashers aren't welcome here. They only spread the fake and negative news without thinking and considering the true circumstances of bitcoin in our society.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

This forum was created for people to learn more about bitcoin and not to hate it or spread false information about it. Guys, is it enough that these days we sit here Angry and here all sorts of FUD being spread about bitcoin saying all sorts of things which are not true???
Let's not forget that it is as a result of these these FUDs that brings all sorts of panic sells which brings the value of bitcoin down and what bores me is that at the end the come back here and say, "Finally bitcoin is dead" forgetting the very fact that they were the very ones that caused it. But they can't because bitcoin is still strong.
I think this will a good idea, kicking those haters from bitcoin will be a best thing to do. They dont believe in bitcoin and keep spreading negative news/thoughts about bitcoin.
We cant just ignore them because they are kinda toxic in here. If there is a chance I hope this happens because it will be difficult to remove them pr to get rid on them

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

I think we should! Kicking the bitcoin haters in this forum is acceptable for a reason that first of all, this forum was created in order for those people who do believe in cryptocurrency will gain informations and knowledge about the bitcoin. It is a way or a platform to have the latest and current news and situation of bitcoin. It is exclusive for the believers of bitcoin so the haters or bashers aren't welcome here. They only spread the fake and negative news without thinking and considering the true circumstances of bitcoin in our society.

Well a free discussion is actually healthy for those studying and researching to be able to assess from both sides. I think we should filter those that are obviously just trying to be negative without any basis and just for the sake of it. Some people who have negative views are actually coming from a pretty sound observation or experience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

Dogs will barks when they don't know the person let them be what they want because even the cans is noisy when there nothing inside like the people who hates bitcoin they will just tell something about bitcoin because they don't know what is really happening and they will just keep saying and what they wan't like bitcoin will be dead, bitcoin will be down or become a bubble etc... whatever!!!
Let them hate just don't mind them because when we will keep paying attention to them they will keep barking like a dogs or keep making noise like a cans in the streets.
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

Yes, surely the purpose of people joining this forum is the desire to learn bitcoin further. Want important information about bitcoin, price predictions, the future of bitcoin and get a bonus from renting out an empty signature space.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

They are free to express their opinions and thoughts , just ignore them so they stop barking like a dog. Those haters didnt deserve our attention. They are trying to be an extra. In fact it will be difficult to get them out of here. Lets just ignore those immature people.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
remuy24

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

no matter how they spread panic in the market, I didn't think it was enough for
stop people getting involved with bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be at the forefront and will not be affected by panic even though bitcoin is at its lowest ...

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
CrucialTechnology57

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

No, it is not possible because it is impossible to identify the haters of bitcoin and it is very much difficult to identify them through their activity.
ExceedBlue012

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

I don't think so, because haters are very much clever and they hate bitcoin silently so, it is very much hard to identify who is the hater of bitcoin.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

i think haters of bitcoin is makes bitcoin have more power, and makes the bitcoin lover, investor, and trader want to give the haters information about the good thing if using bitcoin, so i think we dont need to makes bitcoin haters get out from here
I agree! Lets keep them here so they could witness the best side of it. And also to keep balance, haters are really needed. I think they're going to love investing here too.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

If you want an echo chamber, I suggest you sign up for Facebook.

If Bitcoin is not strong enough to withstand some criticism, then we should all be cashing out now.
strongly agree, criticism is very useful to know the shortcomings that exist.
and look for solutions to be even better. someone or anything that does not want to accept criticism will never be able to develop.
BlackHills41

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

As far I know we can not because first of all we are not the authority of bitcoin so we don't have that much power to do this secondly we can not identify them.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

I always wondered why the haters of bitcoin are sitting here wasting your time to shout about the fact that bitcoin the end. They may well create their own forum of bitcoin haters and spend their time there, do not litter  this forum.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

Of the haters still won't get rid of and will always be people who will be skeptical to treat it. It's natural. So let them hate it, as long as it does not affect the technology itself.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

we are all members of the same market, so I suggest you just look at all these messages as a regular PR
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

Sometimes it is very difficult to understand where the true and false news, especially for beginners. Therefore, the task of each visitor of this forum to filter for recent news and to know what to believe and what not.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

Oh yes, the negativity that is being spread is getting out of hand. it won't improve bitcoin growth in anyway.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:15:18 PM
Merited by mklost (2)

No, we shouldn't do that. I know a lot of people who were a bitcoin hater but they are now bitcoin promoter and lover. In this bad condition of BTC market, they are supporting and spreading good things to make the bitcoin price high again. So, they are truly bitcoin lover. If we get them out then Bitcoin will lose its future supporter, They hate bitcoin because they only think about profits and pumping! If they get any knowledge about bitcoin then I think they will change.

pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

No, we shouldn't because if we would then Bitcointalk would become circle jerk and not a forum.
Internet forums should allow all kind of people to voice their opinion.
And just by browsing topics on this forum they may become bitcoin believers themselves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: