Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
globus_mipa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

I see the softcap and hardcap very sensible, but did not you think to open some kind of gift company to attract more customers?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vietprocoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

That’s because copper is actually useful unlike gold or silver, we wanted a commodity backed by some sort of manufacturing
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

Hey. You have a good project, but activity is low. Do you have a road map? What is your marketing plan?
sjuzze

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

The project has every chance to win its place under the sun. The most important thing is that the idea is new and the competition is small.
To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary.
Yes, but strategic planning without regard to competition and competitors is almost impossible.
The team must constantly monitor their competitors, study their weaknesses, translate them into opportunities for themselves and extract their benefits from them.
So, competition and competitors help to develop?
Bambam187

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

As what I see this project has not been advertising their project to the public, I think that showing to the public about their works to attract more investors into the project. Knowing that this is a new project it is the best way to increase the popularity in the modern business world.
Many also see that the promotion and advertising of the project is pretty much lacking, I hope that they have plans for attracting investors, we probably might see it soon?
This project do really have a lots of potential here in the crypto currency community. The only thing that this project lack of is a great promotion that will boost its true capabilities to the crowd of crypto people. I am not the only one looking forward for the promotion to be conducted by the team but also a lots of people that supports and following the Cuprum project.
The communication strategy for ICO promotion is based on the fact that the startup or members of his team need to communicate with the maximum possible number of potential investors as much as possible, both with large and small ones.

I also hope for the success of the team, but we need to activate the development phase in the media so that many people will learn about such a brilliant idea.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:42:38 PM

The project has every chance to win its place under the sun. The most important thing is that the idea is new and the competition is small.

Blockchain can be used in different spheres of the life. Digital forward contract for highest quality copper - is an interesing idea, will see the results.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:49:37 PM

As what I see this project has not been advertising their project to the public, I think that showing to the public about their works to attract more investors into the project. Knowing that this is a new project it is the best way to increase the popularity in the modern business world.
Many also see that the promotion and advertising of the project is pretty much lacking, I hope that they have plans for attracting investors, we probably might see it soon?
This project do really have a lots of potential here in the crypto currency community. The only thing that this project lack of is a great promotion that will boost its true capabilities to the crowd of crypto people. I am not the only one looking forward for the promotion to be conducted by the team but also a lots of people that supports and following the Cuprum project.
The communication strategy for ICO promotion is based on the fact that the startup or members of his team need to communicate with the maximum possible number of potential investors as much as possible, both with large and small ones.

this is the right strategy in my opinion. Because to achieve these goals, the development team should communicate more actively with their supporters. Unambiguously, this will benefit the project in its development.
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

I also hope for the success of the team, but we need to activate the development phase in the media so that many people will learn about such a brilliant idea.
The project is only at the initial stage of development, do not rush the team, they are professionals of their business.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

Blockchain can be used in different spheres of the life. Digital forward contract for highest quality copper - is an interesing idea, will see the results.
Yes, but unfortunately at the moment the authorities of many countries are incited categorically against a blokchayn, I hope in the future this situation will be resolved and they will become more loyal as without recognition the cryptocurrency will hardly be able to become widely used.

Slavameter

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary.
Exactly. And that's probably what the team of Cuprum did now because everyday, more people keep joining on their telegram chat. It only shows that the project have potentials to gain more profits and become a good choice for crypto investments. Let's wait and see what are the other moves of the dev team because I'm sure it will be very effective and useful.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.
of course, because blockchain technology is the most popular. Moreover, I believe that this technology, which in the future will be the basis for the development of a huge number of new projects.
Antalia

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

Investors are increasingly analyzing projects, and collecting funds is not so simple.
TalinES

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

I agree, the development is very interesting, it is certainly difficult for me to practice the action and the process of finishing it, but in theory everything is interesting.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

Also nowadays, the demand of this kind of metal are very high because there are a lot of manufacturing industries are relying on this in making new kind of technologies such as electric vehicles. And it is predicted in other countries that by the year 2019, there will be shortage of copper which will be a good advantage for all investors of this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
EggieR

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

Very good when the token is tied to a physical product! I think this project will be popular with large investors.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

I agree, the development is very interesting, it is certainly difficult for me to practice the action and the process of finishing it, but in theory everything is interesting.
You can see the practical process on the YouTube channel video
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

Very good when the token is tied to a physical product! I think this project will be popular with large investors.
Existence of already ready-made product can influence really very well growth of community and investors, but no more than that. Specifically concerning advantage of this aspect we learn later when the platform is officially started.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: