Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lilysbee

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

Sidera is a first of its kinds project,  I live the smart wrist exchange.  What an interesting and great idea.  Thanks to Sidera experienced team for conceiving such a unique idea. 
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

When I first saw the SIDERA website talking about wearable devices I was wondering what they meant by that.  But when I read through the white paper I got excited seeing the disruptive and  innovative project they are introducing into the blockchain. 
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

Can I ask you, why your description of zk-Snarks in the whitepaper looks like it was plagiarized from zcash website?
Sidera implements a novel form of zero-knowledge cryptography. The strong privacy guarantee of Sidera is derived from the fact that shielded transactions in Sidera can be fully encrypted on the blockchain, yet still be verified as valid under the network’s consensus rules by using zk-SNARK proofs.

The acronym zk-SNARK stands for “Zero-Knowledge Succinct Non-Interactive Argument of Knowledge,” and refers to a proof construction where one can prove possession of certain information, e.g. a secret key, without revealing that information, and without any interaction between the prover and verifier.

https://z.cash/technology/zksnarks.html
Zcash is the first widespread application of zk-SNARKs, a novel form of zero-knowledge cryptography. The strong privacy guarantee of Zcash is derived from the fact that shielded transactions in Zcash can be fully encrypted on the blockchain, yet still be verified as valid under the network’s consensus rules by using zk-SNARK proofs.

The acronym zk-SNARK stands for “Zero-Knowledge Succinct Non-Interactive Argument of Knowledge,” and refers to a proof construction where one can prove possession of certain information, e.g. a secret key, without revealing that information, and without any interaction between the prover and verifier.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
liondell

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

I am very confident that Sidera will be very successful in near future with a very brilliant concept. Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development.
liondell

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

I add the project to my short list, because I think that the project will have a very serious development. Here I see great prospects!
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

I add the project to my short list, because I think that the project will have a very serious development. Here I see great prospects!

Of course this project will be good in the future and can be seen on the website, there is a great team, which will push this project to success.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
duyhenry

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

In the future this project is highly appreciated. I hope it will be further developed, and will be exchanged on Binance, Bittrex, etc...
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

the way to get existing services on the sidera platform that will make you have smart watch is by buying a utility token that is currently being sold by Sidera via ICO (initial Coin Offering) you can choose a lot of offers here there are Pre Ico that will give you special price, guys with this token you can run the platform and use the wearable device produced by Sidera besides this project also works with partners who have projects in the cryptoccurency world , this is very interesting and dear to miss
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

THE SIDERA PLATFORM has come with good features of real implementation, transparency and open governance to solve the rise global expansion of the blockchain technology. This will help enhance the cryptocurrency market at large

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

liondell

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company!
Bosunbossman

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

One of the main reason why i love the sidera wearable device is the integration of blockchain technology into the IOT ecosystem. Shared transaction will be kept securely without involving any middle men which means the shared application is operating on a decentralized p2p mode.

Davide97

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:21:35 PM

i think this is a good idea .. i'm reading the whitepaper and want invest in this project .. i think 15 mil target for this project is simply target ... good luck dev and community i'm on the train  Cool
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

Very creative way of storing and transferring digital assets for crypto currency owners. Nice project. Good luck guys.
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Exploring the features of Sidera, it's really user friendly and practically for nowadays needs. Excellent team members' background and strong advisory group, looking forward for the product launching day.
noma45

Activity: 538

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

The whole concept behind the sidera project is just amazing. Going through the website and whitepaper, i actually noticed that the smartbit device can be used to send out cryptocurrencies and also save public addresses.. thats so amazing
Bosunbossman

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

One of the unique technology feature of the Sidera SmartBit device is that it allows the smartwatch to interact with other SmartBit devices within a specific range through Bluetooth and wifi. This is awesome

noma45

Activity: 538

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

The ghost mode feature for me is so cool. when in Ghost mode, your wallet will not be recognized by other devices because the smartbit device will appear just as a normal smartwatch, it won't even look like a cryptocurrency device.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

Sidera is a well organized project & already pre-ico is near.They have a huge soft cap announcement & i think demand will be huge.so how will we contribute to your project as it is seem to be very attractive
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

The project plans to provide an assistant purse with your funds in the crypto currency directly in your device. It looks like a new, very convenient and unusual access approach.

TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

Sidera is a well organized project & already pre-ico is near.They have a huge soft cap announcement & i think demand will be huge.so how will we contribute to your project as it is seem to be very attractive
I'm not sure what you want to say but, to contribute to the project you can easily just invest in the project, and you'll become a contributor instantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: