Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20005 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

Sidera's innovative features delight me, as innovative technologies allow you to safely store all the cryptocurrencies on your hand!
A kind of interesting project that gonna blow up the market when it touched a market like Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex, and much others.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

I so much love sidera wearable device because of the currency converter which can be used to convert currency in real time. Investing in these kind of project is good and i believe the wearable device will make exploits and be adopted.

That is great it means their is a capability that this project aims for high because it is wearable that can be used to convert currency. Well it is kimda new but it will be in demand. Aside from that their are rumors that the team is announcing the token to the public and that would be great news it means their is an update happens.

I find this project very interesting and also the project have a good foundation starting from it was made and the team behind the project. I will keep track about this, hoping that the team will give more information and be active in answering the queries.

The project would not hurt to find supporters in the form of some famous advisors, it would very much help the development and popularization of the platform in the masses. I think this is one of the most effective ways.
Well, they likely have to find the supporters but I think the current supporters is enough to give the developer advise in daily routine.
Wellthe supporters might be enough but the more the better. If the supporters will increase uts better for the improvements of the project. Supporters can widely spread the good reviews and ratings. Also they can increase the trust ratings.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Sidera is going to make a revolution in a wearable device. The development team is going to make the decentralized wearable device with use of blockchain technology. This device gonna helping us to make transactions as well as it will help to store crypto.
The blockchain technology is the best thing which make the project more innovative and creative in any side. I absolutely agree on what idea that they were implementing on making the blockchain inside the devices.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

I so much love sidera wearable device because of the currency converter which can be used to convert currency in real time. Investing in these kind of project is good and i believe the wearable device will make exploits and be adopted.

That is great it means their is a capability that this project aims for high because it is wearable that can be used to convert currency. Well it is kimda new but it will be in demand. Aside from that their are rumors that the team is announcing the token to the public and that would be great news it means their is an update happens.

I find this project very interesting and also the project have a good foundation starting from it was made and the team behind the project. I will keep track about this, hoping that the team will give more information and be active in answering the queries.

The project would not hurt to find supporters in the form of some famous advisors, it would very much help the development and popularization of the platform in the masses. I think this is one of the most effective ways.
Well, they likely have to find the supporters but I think the current supporters is enough to give the developer advise in daily routine.
Wellthe supporters might be enough but the more the better. If the supporters will increase uts better for the improvements of the project. Supporters can widely spread the good reviews and ratings. Also they can increase the trust ratings.
Some of them are yes but some of them are not. The supporters can be a really supporters and some of them are just a usual supporter who just supporting a project for just 1 time.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

Some of them are yes but some of them are not. The supporters can be a really supporters and some of them are just a usual supporter who just supporting a project for just 1 time.
From there we can classify the loyal supporters to plain supporters.  Loyal supporters are always at project team back they are there everytime the team needs help. The other form of supporters are those who just passed by and eventually left after weeks or more. Hopefully team will have loyal supporters for the entire project procedures.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

Sidera is going to make a revolution in a wearable device. The development team is going to make the decentralized wearable device with use of blockchain technology. This device gonna helping us to make transactions as well as it will help to store crypto.
The blockchain technology is the best thing which make the project more innovative and creative in any side. I absolutely agree on what idea that they were implementing on making the blockchain inside the devices.

The technology now a days is just common. The thing that make it creative is the strategy or techniques on how they mingle and cooperate woth the task given to them. Well blockchain depends on the status but it will always in demand for long.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

From there we can classify the loyal supporters to plain supporters.  Loyal supporters are always at project team back they are there everytime the team needs help. The other form of supporters are those who just passed by and eventually left after weeks or more. Hopefully team will have loyal supporters for the entire project procedures.

The classification of supporters depends on how they support and joined the plan for changes and also decide what will be the best thing for the project. I do believe the supporters really support what is the best of the project. They give everything so that project will boom.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

The technology now a days is just common. The thing that make it creative is the strategy or techniques on how they mingle and cooperate woth the task given to them. Well blockchain depends on the status but it will always in demand for long.

The use of blockchain is common in a project, to make it unique or different from others is that it will base on different features that the project have. Hoping the team will not stop to think for an idea to make the project better, useful and different among others.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

Agree, nowadays technology is included in everyone's life. We do go with the flow. We amke our self updated about the current trend of the society that's why everything is under our control and we have the capacity to create and manage the future. Same  with the project. Technology is given all they need to do is enhance and create beautiful ideas for the project betterment.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

The use of blockchain is common in a project, to make it unique or different from others is that it will base on different features that the project have. Hoping the team will not stop to think for an idea to make the project better, useful and different among others.
You know, let at least the current plans are implemented qualitatively, before adding something to the platform. Better work on the quality of the existing concept, rather than develop something else.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

Same here bud, this project will have a great opportunity in the crypto community as it will give a better profits to the investors. And im sure that the team is well organized and efficient in making this project be in the crypto community bringing a good benifets to the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
RasenShuriken

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:27:15 AM

Same here bud, this project will have a great opportunity in the crypto community as it will give a better profits to the investors. And im sure that the team is well organized and efficient in making this project be in the crypto community bringing a good benifets to the investors.

A profit is not the reason on why the project were built and they have a great dream on making devices were decentralized.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:31:34 AM

You know, let at least the current plans are implemented qualitatively, before adding something to the platform. Better work on the quality of the existing concept, rather than develop something else.
The quality of a concept is really needed before implemeting such an idea to be realized in any time because it is for everything.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:51:13 AM

The project is based on very innovative idea, which is going to make a revolution in wearable devices. I think the project has getting less competitors in crypto world and at the same time supporters showing their love by continuously joining the platform.

onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

The project is based on very innovative idea, which is going to make a revolution in wearable devices. I think the project has getting less competitors in crypto world and at the same time supporters showing their love by continuously joining the platform.
I really agree with your opinion, I think it is very little pesasingnya and maybe the supporters will be a lot in this project because this project has a very good concept. so it does not rule out the possibility that more supporters will participate in this project.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

Sidera offers a unique technology, being the first platform that makes it possible to store all your cryptocurrencies securely on your wrist. Besides, this happens in a safe and secure way.
TechComputer

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

Sidera offers a unique technology, being the first platform that makes it possible to store all your cryptocurrencies securely on your wrist. Besides, this happens in a safe and secure way.

Well, yes. They might be useful to be used and it's incredibly high tech since there are so many project that used wearable devices.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

Yeah, Sidera can make an unique technology if they were having so many funds that were gathered in the ICO. I hope so.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

Yeah, Sidera can make an unique technology if they were having so many funds that were gathered in the ICO. I hope so.
The more attractive this or that technology looks, the harder and more cost-effective it is to implement it at the proper level. Based on this, I dare to assume that the project is in great need of professionals and large investors.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Well, yes. They might be useful to be used and it's incredibly high tech since there are so many project that used wearable devices.
Yeah. The new generation loves to used wearable device. We are currently in the high technology generation wherein from kids tk adults are using high end devices and we sre embracing the new technology that worlds offer as. That's why projects that engaged with high technology-based are usually successful because of the new generation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: